Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Hepatic steatosis in HIV-HCV coinfected patients receiving antiretroviral therapy is associated with HCV-related factors but not antiretroviralsValrie Martinez
Service de Mdecine Interne et Immunologie Clinique, Assistance publique Hpitaux de Paris, INSERM UMR_S 996, Universit Paris Sud, Hpital Antoine Bclre, 157 rue de la Porte de Trivaux, 92141 Clamart, France
BMC Res Notes 5:180. 2012..In HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) coinfected patients, the role of antiretroviral therapy (ART) on hepatic steatosis (HS) remains controversial...
- Unusual etiology of visual loss in an HIV-infected patient due to endogenous endophthalmitisP Miailhes
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Antoine Beclere, Clamart, Department of Hepatogastroenterology, Hotel Dieu, 1 Place de l Hopital, 69288 Lyon cedex 2, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 7:641-5. 2001..Two intravitreal amphotericin B injections and a vitrectomy were administered because of an amblyopic right eye and severe vitritis. The outcome was favorable without relapse at 18 months...
- Impact of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) on the natural history of hepatitis B virus (HBV) and HIV coinfection: relationship between prolonged efficacy of HAART and HBV surface and early antigen seroconversionPatrick Miailhes
Hotel Dieu, Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, Lyon, France
Clin Infect Dis 45:624-32. 2007....
- Proficiency of transient elastography compared to liver biopsy for the assessment of fibrosis in HIV/HBV-coinfected patientsP Miailhes
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital Hotel Dieu, Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Lyon, France
J Viral Hepat 18:61-9. 2011..In HIV/HBV-coinfected patients, most of them with normal ALT under antiretroviral treatment including HBV active drugs, TE was proficient in discriminating moderate to severe fibrosis from minimal liver disease...
- The role of nucleoside and nucleotide analogues in nodular regenerative hyperplasia in HIV-infected patients: a case control studyLaurent Cotte
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon, France
J Hepatol 54:489-96. 2011..Nodular regenerative hyperplasia (NRH) leading to non-cirrhotic portal hypertension has been described in HIV-infected patients and has been linked to didanosine. The relation between NRH and other antiretrovirals remains unclear...
- Lower ribavirin biodisponibility in patients with HIV-HCV coinfection in comparison with HCV monoinfected patientsGiorgiana Hâţu
Department of Hepatology, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 103 Grande Rue de la Croix Rousse, 69004 Lyon, France
BMC Infect Dis 14:150. 2014..The objective of this study was to compare the early RBV plasma exposure between a population of HIV-HCV coinfected patients and an HCV monoinfected group...
- Prediction of the virological response to etravirine in clinical practice: Comparison of three genotype algorithmsLaurent Cotte
Service d hépatologie et de sida, Hotel Dieu, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon, France
J Med Virol 81:672-7. 2009..Surveys of naive patients should be conducted to estimate the risk of primary resistance to etravirine in a minority of cases...
- Population pharmacokinetics of tenofovir in AIDS patientsMarie Claude Gagnieu
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Laboratoire de Pharmacologie, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
J Clin Pharmacol 48:1282-8. 2008..In the context of drug monitoring, for a given patient, the dose should not be adapted unless the variation of concentration between 2 occasions is large, or the 24-hour trough concentration at steady state is lower than 12 microg/L...
- Risk factors for grade 3 or 4 gamma-glutamyl transferase elevation in HIV/hepatitis C virus-coinfected patientsFirouzé Bani-Sadr
AIDS 22:1234-6. 2008
- Impact of chronic hepatitis C and/or D on liver fibrosis severity in patients co-infected with HIV and hepatitis B virusKarine Lacombe
INSERM, UMR S707, Paris, F 75012, France
AIDS 21:2546-9. 2007..02, 95% CI = 1.03-97.42 for HBV-HCV-HDV, compared to OR = 1.76, 95% CI = 0.50-6.17 for HBV alone]. Co-treatment of other multiple viral hepatitis infections should also be taken into consideration, especially in the case of chronic HDV...
- Risk factors for acute liver enzyme abnormalities in HIV-hepatitis B virus-coinfected patients on antiretroviral therapyOlivia Chauvel
AP HP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 12:1115-26. 2007..Little is known about the prognostic factors of acute liver enzyme variations in HIV-hepatitis B virus (HBV)-coinfected patients...
- The recent increase of syphilis cases in Lyon University hospitals Is mainly observed in HIV-infected patients: descriptive data from a laboratory-based surveillance systemMarine Giard
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 34:441-3. 2003
- Comparison of the antiviral activity of adefovir and tenofovir on hepatitis B virus in HIV-HBV-coinfected patientsKarine Lacombe
INSERM UMR S707, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 13:705-13. 2008..Characteristics and factors influencing viral decay under tenofovir (TDF) and adefovir (ADV) need to be determined in HIV-HBV-coinfected patients...