Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Extensive expression of collapsin response mediator protein 5 (CRMP5) is a specific marker of high-grade lung neuroendocrine carcinomaDavid Meyronet
INSERM, U842, Lyon, F 69372, France
Am J Surg Pathol 32:1699-708. 2008..Our findings point at CRMP5 as a novel marker for routine pathologic evaluation of lung tumors surgical samples in distinguishing between highly aggressive neuroendocrine carcinoma and the other lung cancers...
- The workflow from post-mortem human brain sampling to cell microdissection: a Brain Net Europe studyDavid Meyronet
INSERM U1028 CNRS UM5292 Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Neuro oncology and Neuro inflammation Team, 69000, Lyon, France
J Neural Transm (Vienna) 122:975-91. 2015..However, the entire process has to be envisioned from the autopsy to the analysis. The impact on protein or nucleic acid quality is a limitation that restricts the amount of samples available for this purpose. ..
- Focal myositis associated with S-1 radiculopathy: report of two casesNathalie Streichenberger
Service de Neuropathologie, Hopital Neurologique, BP Lyon Montchat, 69394 Lyon, France
Muscle Nerve 29:443-6. 2004..Muscle biopsy revealed a focal myositis associated with some features of denervation. A brief course of corticosteroids was followed by remission clinically and improvement in the MRI findings...
- [Thymic neuroendocrine tumors: report on 6 cases]Lara Chalabreysse
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Louis Pradel, 28 avenue du Doyen Lepine, 69677 Bron Cedex
Ann Pathol 25:205-10. 2005..the aim of our study was to analyze a series of 6 thymic neuroendocrine tumors (TNET)...
- Identification of a new CRMP5 isoform present in the nucleus of cancer cells and enhancing their proliferationSébastien Brot
INSERM, UMR S1028, CNRS, UMR 5292, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Neuro oncology and Neuro inflammation Team, 7, Rue Guillaume Paradin, Lyon Cedex 08 F 69372, France
Exp Cell Res 319:588-99. 2013..Moreover, we show that the function associated with the CRMP5 nuclear targeting is an increase of cell proliferation activity...
- CSF neopterin level as a diagnostic marker in primary central nervous system lymphomaAurélien Viaccoz
Neuro Oncology Department, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital Neurologique, Bron, France A V, F D, L T M, S C C, J H INSERM U1028 CNRS UMR 5292, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Lyon, France A V, F D, Y T, G K B, L T M, D M, I Q, J H, A P L Université de Lyon, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France A V, F D, L T M, J H Neurochemistry Unit, Biochemistry Department, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hopital Neurologique, Bron, France Y T, I Q, A P L Department of Anesthesiology, Pharmacology and Intensive Care, Geneva University Hospitals, Germany
Neuro Oncol 17:1497-503. 2015..The aim of this study was to investigate the diagnostic value of CSF neopterin, a marker of neuroinflammation, in immunocompetent patients with suspected PCNSL...
- CRMP5 Controls Glioblastoma Cell Proliferation and Survival through Notch-Dependent SignalingAubin Moutal
INSERM U1028, CNRS UM5292, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Neuro oncology and Neuro inflammation Team, University Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Cancer Res 75:3519-28. 2015....
- [National network of paediatric central nervous system tumours reviewing by the Groupe d'Étude de Neuropathologie Oncologique Pediatrique (GENOP)]David Meyronet
Neuro oncology and Neuro inflammation Team, INSERM U1028, CNRS UMR 5292, University Lyon 1, Neuroscience Center, 69000 Lyon, France
Ann Pathol 34:74-86. 2014..Inter-observer agreement varied according to the tumour subtypes. ..
- Association of cerebrospinal fluid prion protein levels and the distinction between Alzheimer disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseaseAline Dorey
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon 1 University, Hôpital des Charpennes, Center for Memory Resources and Research, Villeurbanne, France2Hospices Civils de Lyon, Groupement Hospitalier Est, Department of Biochemistry, Neurochemistry Unit, Lyon, France
JAMA Neurol 72:267-75. 2015..The major biological diagnostic biomarker for identifying CJD, 14-3-3 protein in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), unfortunately lacks specificity when confronting a rapid dementia presentation...
- Selective suppression of in vivo tumorigenicity by semaphorin SEMA3F in lung cancer cellsSophie Kusy
IPBC, CNRS UMR 6187, Faculté des Sciences de Poitiers, 40 Avenue du Recteur Pineau, Poitiers 86022, France
Neoplasia 7:457-65. 2005..Thus, in this in vivo lung cancer model, SEMA3F has potent antitumor effects, which may impinge on activated integrin and MAPK signaling...
- [A pseudo aneurysmal subcutaneous tumor]Anne Gentil Perret
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, CHU, 42055 de Saint Etienne
Ann Pathol 23:73-5. 2003