Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Extensive expression of collapsin response mediator protein 5 (CRMP5) is a specific marker of high-grade lung neuroendocrine carcinomaDavid Meyronet
INSERM, U842, Lyon, F 69372, France
Am J Surg Pathol 32:1699-708. 2008..Our findings point at CRMP5 as a novel marker for routine pathologic evaluation of lung tumors surgical samples in distinguishing between highly aggressive neuroendocrine carcinoma and the other lung cancers...
- Focal myositis associated with S-1 radiculopathy: report of two casesNathalie Streichenberger
Service de Neuropathologie, Hopital Neurologique, BP Lyon Montchat, 69394 Lyon, France
Muscle Nerve 29:443-6. 2004..Muscle biopsy revealed a focal myositis associated with some features of denervation. A brief course of corticosteroids was followed by remission clinically and improvement in the MRI findings...
- [Thymic neuroendocrine tumors: report on 6 cases]Lara Chalabreysse
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Louis Pradel, 28 avenue du Doyen Lepine, 69677 Bron Cedex
Ann Pathol 25:205-10. 2005..the aim of our study was to analyze a series of 6 thymic neuroendocrine tumors (TNET)...
- Identification of a new CRMP5 isoform present in the nucleus of cancer cells and enhancing their proliferationSébastien Brot
INSERM, UMR S1028, CNRS, UMR 5292, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Neuro oncology and Neuro inflammation Team, 7, Rue Guillaume Paradin, Lyon Cedex 08 F 69372, France University Lyon 1, University Lyon, Rue Guillaume Paradin, 69372 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Exp Cell Res 319:588-99. 2013..Moreover, we show that the function associated with the CRMP5 nuclear targeting is an increase of cell proliferation activity...
- Selective suppression of in vivo tumorigenicity by semaphorin SEMA3F in lung cancer cellsSophie Kusy
IPBC, CNRS UMR 6187, Faculté des Sciences de Poitiers, 40 Avenue du Recteur Pineau, Poitiers 86022, France
Neoplasia 7:457-65. 2005..Thus, in this in vivo lung cancer model, SEMA3F has potent antitumor effects, which may impinge on activated integrin and MAPK signaling...
- [A pseudo aneurysmal subcutaneous tumor]Anne Gentil Perret
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, CHU, 42055 de Saint Etienne
Ann Pathol 23:73-5. 2003