Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Subcutaneous fat tissue engineering using autologous adipose-derived stem cells seeded onto a collagen scaffoldCharlotte Lequeux
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 130:1208-17. 2012..This pilot study examined the efficacy of 5-bromo-2-deoxyuridine-labeled autologous adipose-derived stem cells seeded onto collagen scaffolds to augment and/or regenerate the fat-enriched hypodermal tissue in an acute porcine wound model...
- Adipose derived stem cells: efficiency, toxicity, stability of BrdU labeling and effects on self-renewal and adipose differentiationCharlotte Lequeux
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Mol Cell Biochem 351:65-75. 2011..The data provides a foundation for conducting future tissue engineering projects using BrdU-labeled ASC...
- Transdermal delivery of adipocyte-derived stem cells using a fractional ablative laserGeorgette Oni
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX 75390 9132, USA
Aesthet Surg J 33:109-16. 2013..Pretreatment of the skin with a fractionated laser has already been shown to assist transdermal drug delivery both in vitro and in vivo and may be an ideal approach to facilitating delivery of ADSC to the target tissue...
- Basic science review on adipose tissue for cliniciansSpencer A Brown
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 8560, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 126:1936-46. 2010..Currently, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved the use of isolated adipose-derived stem cells for medical indications...
- Evolution of three dimensional skin equivalent models reconstructed in vitro by tissue engineeringCeline Auxenfans
Laboratoire des Substituts Cutanés, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hôpital E Herriot 69437 Lyon, Rhone, France
Eur J Dermatol 19:107-13. 2009..The present review will mainly concentrate on the latest developments in skin engineering and will mostly concern the studies carried out by our groups...