Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Safety and efficacy of rituximab treatment for vasculitis in hepatitis B virus-associated type II cryoglobulinemia: a case reportFlorian Pasquet
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
J Med Case Rep 6:39. 2012..abstract:..
- IL-17 and tumour necrosis factor α combination induces a HIF-1α-dependent invasive phenotype in synoviocytesArnaud Hot
Department of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology and Immunogenomics and Inflammation Research Unit, Hopital Edouard Herriot, University of Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Ann Rheum Dis 71:1393-401. 2012..To examine the effect of interleukin-17 (IL-17) on rheumatoid arthritis (RA) synoviocyte migration and invasiveness...
- Reactive hemophagocytic syndrome in adult-onset Still disease: clinical features and long-term outcome: a case-control study of 8 patientsArnaud Hot
Service de Medecine Interne, HCL Biomérieux, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 89:37-46. 2010..Low haptoglobin levels, very high ferritin levels (>10,000 microg/L), and a normal or low neutrophil count seem to be predictive factors of the occurrence of RHS in AOSD...
- Successful treatment of cytomegalovirus-associated hemophagocytic syndrome by intravenous immunoglobulinsArnaud Hot
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Universite Claude Bernard, Lyon, France
Am J Hematol 83:159-62. 2008..IVIG was administered after the diagnosis of CMV-associated VAHS. Her symptoms and laboratory abnormalities improved dramatically after the onset of the treatment and she did not require antiviral agent...
- Simvastatin inhibits the pro-inflammatory and pro-thrombotic effects of IL-17 and TNF-α on endothelial cellsArnaud Hot
Department of Immunology and Rheumatology and the Immunogenomics and inflammation, Hospices Civils de Lyon, University of Lyon 1 mixed research unit, Hospital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
Ann Rheum Dis 72:754-60. 2013..The aim of this study was to assess whether simvastatin modulates the vascular effects of interleukin (IL)-17, an emerging actor in atherosclerosis...
- Combination of IL-17 and TNFα induces a pro-inflammatory, pro-coagulant and pro-thrombotic phenotype in human endothelial cellsArnaud Hot
Department of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Immunogenomics and Infl ammation Research Unit, Hopital Edouard Herriot, University of Lyon, Lyon, France
Ann Rheum Dis 71:768-76. 2012..To study the role of cytokines in these observations, the effects of tumour necrosis factor α (TNFα) and interleukin (IL)-17, a classical and a new key player in RA, were assessed in endothelial cell (EC) dysfunction...
- Importance of correlation between gene expression levels: application to the type I interferon signature in rheumatoid arthritisFrederic Reynier
Joint Unit Hospices Civils de Lyon bioMérieux, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
PLoS ONE 6:e24828. 2011..Here, we investigated the co-expression patterns in gene expression data and proposed a correlation-based research method to stratify individuals...
- Role of IL-17 in the Th1 systemic defects in rheumatoid arthritis through selective IL-12Rbeta2 inhibitionMyew Ling Toh
Department of Immunology and Rheumatology, Immunogenomics and inflammation research Unit EA 4130, University of Lyon, Edouard Herriot Hospital, Lyon, France
Ann Rheum Dis 69:1562-7. 2010..Patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) have a systemic Th1 defect associated with inflammation...
- Yield of bone marrow examination in diagnosing the source of fever of unknown originArnaud Hot
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 5 Place d Arsonval, 69437 Lyon Cedex 03, France
Arch Intern Med 169:2018-23. 2009..The role of tissue biopsy is crucial in the diagnostic approach. We report a series of 130 consecutive patients with FUO who had undergone a bone marrow biopsy (BMB)...
- Severe autoimmune cytopenias in treatment-naive hepatitis C virus infection: clinical description of 16 casesJean Francois Dufour
Department of Internal Medicine, University Claude Bernard, Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 21:245-53. 2009..To describe the prevalence, main characteristics, and treatment of severe autoimmune cytopenias [autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA), autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura (AITP)] in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection...
- Marked improvement of Churg-Strauss vasculitis with intravenous gamma globulins during pregnancyArnaud Hot
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 3 Place Arsonval, Lyon, Cedex 03, 69003, France
Clin Rheumatol 26:2149-51. 2007..We discuss the indication of IVIg during the course of anti-neutrophil cytoplasm antigen (ANCA) vasculitis during the pregnancy...