Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- EANM procedure guidelines for 131I-meta-iodobenzylguanidine (131I-mIBG) therapyFrancesco Giammarile
CH Lyon Sud, EA 3738, HCL, UCBL, 165 Chemin du Grand Revoyet, 69495, Pierre Benite Cedex, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:1039-47. 2008....
- Atypical femoral head osteonecrosis: a case reportFrancesco Giammarile
médecine nucléaire, CHLS, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Pierre Benite, France
Clin Nucl Med 36:560-2. 2011..The final diagnosis of atypical necrosis of the femoral head, most probably secondary to corticoid therapy, was thus established...
- 18F-FLT and 18F-FDG positron emission tomography for the imaging of advanced well-differentiated gastro-entero-pancreatic endocrine tumoursFrancesco Giammarile
Nuclear Medicine Department, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon Sud Hospital, France
Nucl Med Commun 32:91-7. 2011..At present, there are no studies investigating its role in GEP. The aim of this prospective study was to assess the value of 18F-FLT-PET for the evaluation of GEP...
- EANM procedure guideline for the treatment of liver cancer and liver metastases with intra-arterial radioactive compoundsFrancesco Giammarile
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Service de Medecine Nucleaire, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud and Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, EA 3738 Lyon, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 38:1393-406. 2011..The purpose of this guideline is to assist the nuclear medicine physician in treating and managing patients undergoing such treatment...
- Diagnostic management of suspected metastatic thyroid carcinoma: clinical value of octreotide scintigraphy in patients with negative high-dose radioiodine scansFrancesco Giammarile
Nuclear Medicine Department, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Eur J Endocrinol 150:277-83. 2004..However, there is no consensus concerning the performance and clinical impact of this examination in such instances...
- New strategy for automatic tumor segmentation by adaptive thresholding on PET/CT imagesMazen Moussallem
Nuclear Medicine Unit, 1 Imaging Department, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, France
J Appl Clin Med Phys 13:3875. 2012..This novel segmentation technique shows high accuracy for the lesions with largest axes between 2 and 4.5 cm. However, it does not correctly evaluate smaller lesions, likely due to the partial volume effect and/or respiratory motions...
- Is [18F]-2-fluoro-2-deoxy-d-glucose (FDG) scintigraphy with non-dedicated positron emission tomography useful in the diagnostic management of suspected metastatic thyroid carcinoma in patients with no detectable radioiodine uptake?Francesco Giammarile
Nuclear Medicine Department, Centre Leon Berard, 28, rue Laennec, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Eur J Endocrinol 149:293-300. 2003..Positron emission tomography using [18F]-2-fluoro-2-deoxy-d-glucose and a dedicated (dPET-FDG) or non-dedicated (nPET-FDG) camera has been suggested as a potential tool for the detection of tumour foci...
- Additional Benefit of F-18 FDG PET/CT in the staging and follow-up of pediatric rhabdomyosarcomaFabien Ricard
Service de Medecine Nucleaire, Centre Leon Berard, Universite de Lyon, Lyon, France
Clin Nucl Med 36:672-7. 2011..This study aimed to evaluate F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET)/computed tomography (CT) as an adjunct to conventional imaging (CI) in the staging and follow-up of pediatric RMS...
- Guidelines for radioiodinated MIBG scintigraphy in childrenPierre Olivier
CHU Nancy, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:B45-50. 2003..The guidelines should be taken in the context of "good practice" and any local/national rules which apply to nuclear medicine examinations...
- EANM procedure guideline for radio-immunotherapy for B-cell lymphoma with 90Y-radiolabelled ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin)Jan Tennvall
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, 221 85, Lund, Sweden
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 34:616-22. 2007..The guideline also stresses the need for close collaboration with the physician(s) treating the patient for the underlying disease...
- Assessing short-term effects and costs at an early stage of innovation: the use of positron emission tomography on radiotherapy treatment decision makingRaphaël Remonnay
GATE CNRS UMR 5824, Lyon, France
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 24:212-20. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the effects of PET on resource allocation (costs and savings) and on the choice of the following treatment in radiotherapy...