Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- French clinical guidelines on perioperative nutrition. Update of the 1994 consensus conference on perioperative artificial nutrition for elective surgery in adultsC Chambrier
Service de Nutrition Clinique Intensive, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 103, Grande rue de la Croix Rousse, 69004 Lyon, France
J Visc Surg 149:e325-36. 2012....
- Effects of intraoperative glucose administration on circulating metabolites and nitrogen balance during prolonged surgeryC Chambrier
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Hotel Dieu, Hospices Civils de Lyon, France
J Clin Anesth 11:646-51. 1999..To compare the effects of intraoperative administration of 2.5% glucose or Ringer's solution on metabolism during prolonged surgery...
- Insulin sensitivity of glucose and fat metabolism in severe sepsisC Chambrier
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital E Herriot, Lyon, France
Clin Sci (Lond) 99:321-8. 2000..Suppression of endogenous glucose production and lipolysis could only be achieved with higher doses of insulin than those required in normal subjects...
- Total-body-water measurement with (18)O-labeled water in short-bowel patients with an ileostomyC Chambrier
Unité de Nutrition Artificielle, Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital E Herriot, Lyon, France
Nutrition 17:287-91. 2001....
- Replacement of long-chain triglyceride with medium-chain triglyceride/long-chain triglyceride lipid emulsion in patients receiving long-term parenteral nutrition: effects on essential fatty acid status and plasma vitamin K1 levelsCécile Chambrier
Centre Agréé de Nutrition Parentérale à Domicile, Hopital E Herriot, 69437 Lyon, France
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 28:7-12. 2004..This study evaluated the effect of a long-term infusion of MCT/LCT lipid emulsion on plasma fatty acid (FA) and vitamin K1 levels on LTPN patients...
- Structured triglyceride emulsions in parenteral nutritionC Chambrier
Unité de Nutrition Clinique Intensive, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 5 Place d Arsonval, 69003 Lyon, France
Nutr Clin Pract 21:342-50. 2006....
- Totally implantable central venous access port infections in patients with digestive cancer: incidence and risk factorsAbdoulaye Toure
INSERM Unit 1060, INRA 1235, Unité de Nutrition Clinique Intensive, 103 Grande Rue de la Croix Rousse, University of Lyon, Lyon, France
Am J Infect Control 40:935-9. 2012..This study examined the incidence rates and risk factors for CVAP-BSI in adult patients with digestive cancer...
- Taurolidine lock solution in the secondary prevention of central venous catheter-associated bloodstream infection in home parenteral nutrition patientsAbdoulaye Toure
Inserm Unit 1060 Inra 1235, University of Lyon, Lyon, France
Clin Nutr 31:567-70. 2012..The aim was to analyze the impact of taurolidine-citrate lock solution (TLS) on CBSI rate in HPN patients with a high risk of catheter infection...
- Fluoride exposure and bone status in patients with chronic intestinal failure who are receiving home parenteral nutritionPaul H Boulétreau
Artificial Nutrition Unit and Rheumatology, E Herriot Hospital, Lyon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 83:1429-37. 2006..Metabolic bone disease is frequent in chronic intestinal failure. Because fluoride has a major effect on bones, the status of both fluoride and bone was studied in long-term home parenteral nutrition (HPN) patients...