- Ultrasound-guided bilateral transversus abdominis plane block for postoperative analgesia after breast reconstruction by DIEP flapMikaël Hivelin
Departments of Plastic and Surgery and Anesthesiology and Reanimation, GHU A Chenevier H Mondor, Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 128:44-55. 2011..The authors evaluated the analgesic efficacy of ultrasound-guided transverse abdominis plane block for postoperative analgesia after immediate breast reconstruction by DIEP flap...
- Face transplantation program in France: a cost analysis of five patientsEva Meia Rüegg
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Est Créteil UPEC, Creteil, France
Transplantation 93:1166-72. 2012..Their feasibility and risk-benefit ratios have been reported, whereas this study analyzed the costs of FT for our first five patients...
- Extracorporeal photopheresis: from solid organs to face transplantationMikaël Hivelin
Plastic Surgery Department, Henri Mondor Hospital, University Paris 12, Creteil, France
Transpl Immunol 21:117-28. 2009..In this review, we introduce the interest of ECP implementation in CTA in face allotransplantations...
- Restoration of the donor after face graft procurement for allotransplantation: report on the technique and outcomes of seven casesJulien Quilichini
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, and the XII Medical School, Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 129:1105-11. 2012..After organ retrieval, restoration of the donor is a legal and ethical necessity; this is particularly true in facial transplantation. However, very few data are available regarding this procedure...
- Facial aesthetic unit remodeling procedure for neurofibromatosis type 1 hemifacial hypertrophy: report on 33 consecutive adult patientsMikaël Hivelin
Plastic Surgery and Dermatology Departments, Henri Mondor Hospital, Universite Paris 12, Creteil Cedex, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 125:1197-207. 2010..Surgical treatment consists of partial removal, to prevent sacrificing nontumoral tissues, and is aimed at acceptable functional and cosmetic results, considering the hyperextensibility and lack of elasticity of patients' skin...
- The use of lipofilling to treat congenital hypoplastic breast anomalies: preliminary experiencesMohamed Derder
From the Service de Chirurgie Plastique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France Plastic Surgery Department, Cambridge University Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, England Division of Plastic Surgery, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada and Hôpital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Ann Plast Surg 73:371-7. 2014..Drawbacks of open techniques involve scarring, the use of drains, and inpatient stays. The use of lipofilling to treat breast deformities is increasing, as more research is completed in this area...
- Semi-free radial forearm flap for head and neck reconstruction in vessel-depleted neck after radiotherapy or radical neck dissectionJulien Quilichini
Department of Plastic Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, UPEC Medical School, 51, av du Mal De Lattre De Tassigny, 94000 Creteil, France
Microsurgery 32:269-74. 2012..In such conditions, semi-free radial forearm flap (SF-RFF) can be performed to reduce this risk...
- Split-thickness skin graft harvested from the scalp for the coverage of extensive temple or forehead defects in elderly patientsJulien Quilichini
Department of Plastic Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, 51 Ave du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, Creteil, France
Arch Facial Plast Surg 14:137-9. 2012..To review our experience of facial reconstruction with split-thickness skin grafts (STSGs) harvested from the scalp...
- Fibrin sealant decreases postoperative drainage in immediate breast reconstruction by deep inferior epigastric perforator flap after mastectomy with axillary dissectionMikaël Hivelin
Plastic Surgery Department, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Microsurgery 31:18-25. 2011..We introduced fibrin sealant in immediate breast reconstruction by DIEP flap to reduce drainage after mastectomy with axillary dissection...