- European consensus statement on diagnosis and treatment of adult ADHD: The European Network Adult ADHDSandra J J Kooij
PsyQ, psycho medische programma s, Department Adult ADHD, Carel Reinierszkade 197, Den Haag, The Netherlands
BMC Psychiatry 10:67. 2010..The evidence on persistence poses several difficulties for adult psychiatry considering the lack of expertise for diagnostic assessment, limited treatment options and patient facilities across Europe...
- Emotional hyper-reactivity as a fundamental mood characteristic of manic and mixed statesChantal Henry
Service de Psychiatrie Adulte, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Eur Psychiatry 18:124-8. 2003..It is possible that the fundamental mood characteristic of mania is not tonality of mood (e.g. euphoric, irritable or depressed mood), but rather the intensity of emotions...
- Anxiety disorders in 318 bipolar patients: prevalence and impact on illness severity and response to mood stabilizerChantal Henry
Department of Adult Psychiatry, Charles Perrens Hospital, and INSERM U 394, Integrative Neurobiology, Bordeaux, France
J Clin Psychiatry 64:331-5. 2003..The aim of this study was to assess the frequency and impact of anxiety disorders on illness severity and response to mood stabilizers in bipolar disorders...
- Avoiding drug-induced switching in patients with bipolar depressionChantal Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, CH Charles Perrens, Bordeaux, France
Drug Saf 26:337-51. 2003....
- Lithium side-effects and predictors of hypothyroidism in patients with bipolar disorder: sex differencesChantal Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, CH Charles Perrens and INSERM U 394, Neurobiologie Integrative, Bordeaux, France
J Psychiatry Neurosci 27:104-7. 2002..To determine the prevalence of the side effects of lithium therapy and possible predictors of hypothyroidism in women and men with bipolar disorder...
- Temperament in bipolar illness: impact on prognosisC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, CHS Charles Perrens, Bordeaux, France
J Affect Disord 56:103-8. 1999..The present study was designed to investigate the relations between temperament and outcome in bipolar illness...
- Bipolar sensation seeking is associated with a propensity to abuse rather than to temperamental characteristicsC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, CHS Charles Perrens, 121 rue de la Bechade, F 33076 Cedex, Bordeaux, France
Eur Psychiatry 16:289-92. 2001..As some temperament profiles may be markers of genetic vulnerability traits, we aimed to compare sensation seeking in euthymic bipolar patients and in controls...
- Antidepressant-induced mania in bipolar patients: identification of risk factorsC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, France
J Clin Psychiatry 62:249-55. 2001..Concerns about possible risks of switching to mania associated with antidepressants continue to interfere with the establishment of an optimal treatment paradigm for bipolar depression...
- Genome-wide scan for genes involved in bipolar affective disorder in 70 European families ascertained through a bipolar type I early-onset proband: supportive evidence for linkage at 3p14B Etain
INSERM U513, Neurobiology and Psychiatry, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Mol Psychiatry 11:685-94. 2006..51 to 3.83. This study is the first to use early-onset bipolar type I probands in an attempt to increase sample homogeneity. These preliminary findings require confirmation in independent panels of families...
- [Severe depression : specific features of bipolar disorder]C Henry
Universite Paris 12, Faculte de Medecine, IFR10, Creteil, F 94000
Encephale 35:S261-3. 2009..A better understanding of the clinical heterogeneity of bipolar depression could help to solve a part of this complexity...
- [Guidelines and consensus conferences on the treatment of bipolar disorder]C Henry
Encephale 34:S150-3. 2008
- [Emotional reactivity in euthymic bipolar patients]K M'Bailara
Departement de psychiatrie adulte, CHS Charles Perrens, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Encephale 35:484-90. 2009..Our hypothesis is that euthymic bipolar patients have a higher emotional reactivity than controls...
- Affective instability and impulsivity in borderline personality and bipolar II disorders: similarities and differencesC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, , 33076, Bordeaux, France
J Psychiatr Res 35:307-12. 2001..However, our results suggest that borderline personality disorder cannot be viewed as an attenuated group of affective disorders...
- [Construction and validation of a dimensional scale for mood disorders: multidimensional assessment of thymic states (MAThyS)]C Henry
Hôpital Charles Perrens, Bâtiment Lescure, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Encephale 33:768-74. 2007..This study was designed to validate this multidimensional assessment of thymic states (MAThyS) scale...
- [Multiplicity of syndromes associating manic and depressive symptoms: the need for a dimensional approach]C Henry
Centre Hospitalier Charles-Perrens, , 121, , 33076 Bordeaux, France
Encephale 32:351-5. 2006..Because tonality affects is not a dimension, the emotional reactivity (hyper-reactivity versus hypo-reactivity) represents an additional dimension that would help characterize these states better...