- Inhibition/activation in bipolar disorder: validation of the Multidimensional Assessment of Thymic States scale (MAThyS)Chantal Henry
INSERM, U995, IMRB, Department of Genetics, AP HP, Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier Group, Psychiatry, Univ Paris 12, Faculty of Medicine, IFR10, Creteil, France
BMC Psychiatry 13:79. 2013..The aim of this paper is the validation of the MAThyS scale in 141 bipolar patients in acute states (manic, hypomanic, mixed, or depressive)...
- Emotional dysfunction as a marker of bipolar disordersChantal Henry
INSERM, U955, IMRB, Département de génétique, Creteil, F 94000, France
Front Biosci (Elite Ed) 4:2722-30. 2012..This article reviews data showing the relevance of using emotional reactivity to better characterize bipolar mood episodes...
- [Guidelines and consensus conferences on the treatment of bipolar disorder]C Henry
pôle de psychiatrie universitaire, Hôpital A Chenevier, Creteil
Encephale 34:S150-3. 2008
- Construction and validation of a dimensional scale exploring mood disorders: MAThyS (Multidimensional Assessment of Thymic States)Chantal Henry
AP HP, Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier Hospitals, Department of Psychiatry, Creteil, F 94000, France
BMC Psychiatry 8:82. 2008..This study was designed to validate this MAThyS Scale (Multidimensional Assessment of Thymic States)...
- [Severe depression : specific features of bipolar disorder]C Henry
Universite Paris 12, Faculte de Medecine, IFR10, Creteil, F 94000
Encephale 35:S261-3. 2009..A better understanding of the clinical heterogeneity of bipolar depression could help to solve a part of this complexity...
- Defining bipolar mood states with quantitative measurement of inhibition/activation and emotional reactivityChantal Henry
INSERM, U 995, IMRB, Département de génétique, Creteil, France
J Affect Disord 127:300-4. 2010..The aim of the study is to determine whether two dimensions (activation/inhibition and emotional reactivity) improve assessment of bipolar states in which both manic and depressive symptoms are associated...
- New ways to classify bipolar disorders: going from categorical groups to symptom clusters or dimensionsChantal Henry
INSERM, Unité U, Creteil, France
Curr Psychiatry Rep 12:505-11. 2010..In the future, there will be a need to identify biomarkers that can definitively validate the use of these criteria...
- A French network of bipolar expert centres: a model to close the gap between evidence-based medicine and routine practiceChantal Henry
INSERM, U 995, IMRB, Psychiatry Genetics, Creteil, France
J Affect Disord 131:358-63. 2011....
- Links between sleep and body mass index in bipolar disorders: an exploratory studyC Boudebesse
INSERM, U955, Creteil, France AP HP, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, pôle de psychiatrie, DHU Pepsy, Creteil, France Fondation FondaMental, Creteil, France Electronic address
Eur Psychiatry 30:89-93. 2015..We present a cross-sectional study of the associations between body mass index (BMI) and sleep parameters in patients with BD as compared with healthy controls (HC)...
- Duration of untreated bipolar disorder: missed opportunities on the long road to optimal treatmentN Drancourt
AP HP, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, Pôle de Psychiatry, Creteil, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 127:136-44. 2013..In bipolar disorder (BD), this concept has rarely been systematically defined or not been applied to large clinically representative samples...
- Sleep in patients with remitted bipolar disorders: a meta-analysis of actigraphy studiesP A Geoffroy
INSERM, UMR S 1144, Paris, France AP HP, GH Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Pole NeuroSciences, Paris Cedex 10, France Université Paris Descartes, UMR S 1144, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, UMR S 1144, Paris, France Fondation FondaMental, Creteil, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 131:89-99. 2015..We undertook a meta-analysis of published actigraphy studies to identify whether any abnormalities in the reported sleep profiles of remitted BD cases differ from controls...
- Association between circadian genes, bipolar disorders and chronotypesB Etain
INSERM U955, Equipe Psychiatrie Génétique, Creteil, France
Chronobiol Int 31:807-14. 2014..01). Altogether, these findings suggest that these variants in the TIMELESS and RORA genes may confer susceptibility to BD and impact on circadian phenotypes in carriers who thus had lower ability to properly adapt to external cues. ..
- Chronotypes of bipolar patients in remission: validation of the French version of the circadian type inventory in the FACE-BD sampleC Boudebesse
INSERM, U95, Creteil, France
Chronobiol Int 30:1042-9. 2013....
- An ASMT variant associated with bipolar disorder influences sleep and circadian rhythms: a pilot studyP A Geoffroy
INSERM, U955, Psychiatrie Génétique Pôle de Psychiatrie, AP HP, Hôpital H Mondor A Chenevier, Créteil Pôle de Psychiatrie, Universite Lille Nord de France, CHRU de Lille, Lille Fondation FondaMental
Genes Brain Behav 13:299-304. 2014..This pilot study thus shows that a BD-associated functional variant involved in the melatonin synthesis pathway influences sleep and circadian rhythms in bipolar patients in remission and controls. ..
- [Emotional reactivity: a tool for diagnosis?]C Daban
INSERM, U955, Creteil, 94000, France
Encephale 37:S179-84. 2011..Exploration of emotional reactivity can be helpful to understand pathophysiology of the different Thymic states observed in Bipolar disorder...
- Temperament in bipolar illness: impact on prognosisC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, CHS Charles Perrens, Bordeaux, France
J Affect Disord 56:103-8. 1999..The present study was designed to investigate the relations between temperament and outcome in bipolar illness...
- Antidepressant-induced mania in bipolar patients: identification of risk factorsC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, France
J Clin Psychiatry 62:249-55. 2001..Concerns about possible risks of switching to mania associated with antidepressants continue to interfere with the establishment of an optimal treatment paradigm for bipolar depression...
- Bipolar sensation seeking is associated with a propensity to abuse rather than to temperamental characteristicsC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, CHS Charles Perrens, 121 rue de la Bechade, F 33076 Cedex, Bordeaux, France
Eur Psychiatry 16:289-92. 2001..As some temperament profiles may be markers of genetic vulnerability traits, we aimed to compare sensation seeking in euthymic bipolar patients and in controls...
- Genome-wide scan for genes involved in bipolar affective disorder in 70 European families ascertained through a bipolar type I early-onset proband: supportive evidence for linkage at 3p14B Etain
INSERM U513, Neurobiology and Psychiatry, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Mol Psychiatry 11:685-94. 2006..51 to 3.83. This study is the first to use early-onset bipolar type I probands in an attempt to increase sample homogeneity. These preliminary findings require confirmation in independent panels of families...
- [Treatment of manic phases of bipolar disorder: critical synthesis of international guidelines]P A Geoffroy
INSERM, UMR S1144, VariaPsy, Equipe 1, Paris, France Pole Neurosciences, AP HP, groupe hospitalier Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Paris, France Université Paris 7 Paris Diderot, UFR de Medecine, Paris, France Fondation FondaMental, 94000 Creteil, France Electronic address
Encephale 40:330-7. 2014..Although guidelines do not account for all the situations encountered with patients, this systematic approach contributes to the development of personalized medicine...
- Clinical features associated with trait-impulsiveness in euthymic bipolar disorder patientsB Etain
INSERM, U955, Creteil 94000, France
J Affect Disord 144:240-7. 2013..Much attention has been focused on this association, but subgroup analysis has generated conflicting results, raising questions about the role of trait-impulsiveness in suicidal behavior and substance misuse in bipolar patients...
- A SNAP25 promoter variant is associated with early-onset bipolar disorder and a high expression level in brainB Etain
INSERM, U 955, IMRB, Department of Genetics, Psychiatry Genetics, Creteil, F 94010, France
Mol Psychiatry 15:748-55. 2010..Further analyses of this gene, as well as analysis of genes encoding for the SNAP25 protein partners, are required to understand the impact of such molecular mechanisms in BD...
- Eukaryotic translation termination factor gene (ETF1/eRF1) maps at D5S500 in a commonly deleted region of chromosome 5q31 in malignant myeloid diseasesL Guenet
Département de Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire et UPR41 CNRS, Faculte de Medecine, Rennes, France
Cytogenet Cell Genet 88:82-6. 2000..Thus, the ETF1 gene is located in a 5q region which contains unidentified genes responsible for genetic or malignant disorders, and it might be considered as a candidate gene involved in the pathogenesis of these diseases...
- Affective instability and impulsivity in borderline personality and bipolar II disorders: similarities and differencesC Henry
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, , 33076, Bordeaux, France
J Psychiatr Res 35:307-12. 2001..However, our results suggest that borderline personality disorder cannot be viewed as an attenuated group of affective disorders...
- [Pseudohypoparathyroidism or hypoparathyroidism? A misleading clinical presentation]C Derrien
Unité d endocrinologie, Département de Médecine de l Adulte, CHU Hopital Sud, 16, boulevard de Bulgarie, BP 56129, 35056 Rennes Cedex, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 62:529-33. 2001..Finally, it seems that patients with CATCH 22 would be predisposed to auto-immune disease as a result of thymic dysfunction...
- Antidepressant-induced mania, rapid cycling and the serotonin transporter gene polymorphismA Rousseva
Service de Psychiatrie, Hôpital Henri Mondor et Albert Chenevier, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Pharmacogenomics J 3:101-4. 2003..The association between the "s" allele and rapid cycling may provide further evidence for an association between the 5-HTTLPR "s" allele and a pattern of affective instability...
- [On the interest of analyzing temperament in bipolar subjects]D van den Bulke
Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, Département 3 47, Bâtiment Lescure, 121, rue de la Béchade, F 33076 Bordeaux cedex
Encephale 31:207-11. 2005..Practical clinical benefits can be gained from the study and analysis of those temperaments. As a further development, it could be useful to characterize euthymic period by a dimensional approach...
- [Mixed states]C Henry
Département de Psychiatrie Adulte 3, 4, 7, Hôpital Charles Perrens, Bordeaux
Encephale 31:S28-30. 2005
- [Multiplicity of syndromes associating manic and depressive symptoms: the need for a dimensional approach]C Henry
Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, Bâtiment Lescure, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux, France
Encephale 32:351-5. 2006..Because tonality affects is not a dimension, the emotional reactivity (hyper-reactivity versus hypo-reactivity) represents an additional dimension that would help characterize these states better...
- [The spectrum of bipolarity]C Henry
Hôpital Charles Perrens, Bâtiment Lescure, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex
Encephale 32:S526-30. 2006
- [Construction and validation of a dimensional scale for mood disorders: multidimensional assessment of thymic states (MAThyS)]C Henry
Hôpital Charles Perrens, Bâtiment Lescure, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Encephale 33:768-74. 2007..This study was designed to validate this multidimensional assessment of thymic states (MAThyS) scale...
- Cloning of STK13, a third human protein kinase related to Drosophila aurora and budding yeast Ipl1 that maps on chromosome 19q13.3-terM Bernard
Departement de Biologie et Genetique du Developpement, Groupe Cycle Cellulaire, CNRS UPR 41, Rennes Cedex, 35042, France
Genomics 53:406-9. 1998..The localization of STK13 on human chromosome 19 was confirmed by fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) using a genomic clone containing STK13 as a probe...