- Cervical disease and cancer in HIV positive women. Recommendations for screening and diagnosisIsabelle Heard
Immunology Clinic Unit, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 20, rue Leblanc, 75908 Paris, France
Med Wieku Rozwoj 7:479-85. 2003..Referral for colposcopy and biopsy should be recommended in case of abnormal cytology...
- The impact of HIV antiviral therapy on human papillomavirus (HPV) infections and HPV-related diseasesIsabelle Heard
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U430 and Unite d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Europeen G Pompidou, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 9:13-22. 2004..However, data on the impact of HAART on HPV disease are sparse and mixed results have been reported...
- Contraceptive use in HIV-positive womenIsabelle Heard
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U430 and Unité d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Europeen G Pompidou, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 36:714-20. 2004..3-3.3). These data emphasize that contraception counseling should include a discussion on reproductive issues as well as transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections, taking into account the partner's serostatus...
- High rate of recurrence of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia after surgery in HIV-positive womenIsabelle Heard
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U430 and Unité d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 39:412-8. 2005..Our study investigated the rate of recurrence of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) in HIV-positive women after surgery in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)...
- High prevalence of anal squamous intraepithelial lesions in HIV-positive men despite the use of highly active antiretroviral therapyChristophe Piketty
Department of Immunology, INSERM U 430 and Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Sex Transm Dis 31:96-9. 2004..GOAL The goal of this study was to evaluate the prevalence of anal HPV infection and SIL inpatients under HAART...
- Limited impact of immunosuppression and HAART on the incidence of cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions in HIV-positive womenIsabelle Heard
Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 11:1091-6. 2006..Our objective was to compare the incidence of SILs in HIV-infected women receiving HAART versus those not receiving HAART and to determine the role of risk factors including immunosuppression in the pathogenesis of SIL...
- Surgical management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in HIV-infected womenHerve Foulot
Département de gynécologie, Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 141:153-7. 2008..We evaluated the efficacy of two excisional procedures, loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ) and electrosurgical conisation, in obtaining complete excision of CIN in HIV-infected patients...
- Breast cancer among HIV infected individuals from the ONCOVIH study, in France: therapeutic implicationsJean Philippe Spano
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Département d Oncologie Médicale du Prof David Khayat, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, Paris, France
Eur J Cancer 48:3335-41. 2012..The cross-sectional ONCOVIH study prospectively enrolled HIV-infected adults and children with newly diagnosed malignancies in France in 2006...
- Heterogeneous response to HAART across a diverse population of people living with HIV: results from the ANRS-EN12-VESPA StudyRosemary Dray-Spira
INSERM, U687, Saint Maurice, and Université Paris XI, IFR69, Villejuif, and Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Service d immunologie clinique, Paris, France
AIDS 21:S5-12. 2007..Benefits from HAART may be heterogeneous across people living with HIV. We measured the differences in the rate of HAART failure across the various subgroups represented at the level of a country...
- Data from the French cohort studies and framing the French contraceptive guidelinesIsabelle Heard
, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 38:S29-31. 2005
- [Reproductive choices in women living with HIV/AIDS in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapies (HAART)]Isabelle Heard
, , , Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 24:48-52. 2008
- High prevalence of anal human papillomavirus infection and anal cancer precursors among HIV-infected persons in the absence of anal intercourseChristophe Piketty
INSERM U 430 and Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, 20 rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France
Ann Intern Med 138:453-9. 2003..Anal HPV infection and anal SIL are common in HIV-positive men who have sex with men; receptive anal intercourse is presumed to be the mode of acquisition of HPV...
- Reproductive choice in men and women living with HIV: evidence from a large representative sample of outpatients attending French hospitals (ANRS-EN12-VESPA Study)Isabelle Heard
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
AIDS 21:S77-82. 2007..This study analysed factors associated with the desire for a child in a sample of heterosexual women and men of reproductive age living with HIV...
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy enhances regression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in HIV-seropositive womenIsabelle Heard
, , Paris, France
AIDS 16:1799-802. 2002..CONCLUSION: The positive impact of HAART on CIN regression may be associated with some restoration of specific immune reactivity. This is not sufficient enough, however, to modify the gynecological follow-up of HIV-infected women...
- Residual HIV-1 RNA and HIV-1 DNA production in the genital tract reservoir of women treated with HAART: the prospective ANRS EP24 GYNODYN studyOdile Launay
Faculté de Médecine Paris Descartes, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 16:843-52. 2011..The objective of this study was to prospectively assess residual HIV-1 RNA and HIV-1 DNA production in the genital tract reservoir of women initiating HAART over an 18-month period...
- Reproductive experience of HIV-infected women living in EuropeSimona Fiore
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, DSC Sacco, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Hum Reprod 23:2140-4. 2008..The aim of this study was to describe the experience of pregnant and non-pregnant HIV-infected women regarding fertility and childbearing, with a view to inform policies and practices to improve reproductive outcome...
- Colposcopy is not necessary to assess the risk to the cervix in HIV-positive women: an international cohort study of cervical pathology in HIV-1 positive womenHenry Kitchener
Academic Unit of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Manchester, St Mary s Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom
Int J Cancer 121:2484-91. 2007..Cytology appears to be sufficient for cervical surveillance, with HPV testing being less specific with poor positive predictive value. There appears to be no additional benefit from routine colposcopy...
- [Mental health of HIV-positive women in France in the era of antiretroviral therapies: what differences between men and women? What is at stake?]Marie Preau
LabECD, Universite de Nantes, Nantes
Med Sci (Paris) 24:151-60. 2008