- Increased risk of cervical disease among human immunodeficiency virus-infected women with severe immunosuppression and high human papillomavirus load(1)I Heard
Service d obstétrique et de gynécologie, Hópita Cochin, INSERM SC4, Paris, France
Obstet Gynecol 96:403-9. 2000....
- Characteristics of HPV infection over time in European women who are HIV-1 positiveI Heard
HPV National Reference Centre, Pasteur Institute, Paris, France
BJOG 120:41-9. 2013....
- Semen alterations in HIV-1 infected menE Dulioust
Laboratoire de Biologie de la Reproduction, GREFH, Hôpital Cochin APHP, Universite Paris 5, 123 Bd de Port Royal, 75014 Paris, France
Hum Reprod 17:2112-8. 2002..Couples in whom the man is infected by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) increasingly request assisted reproductive technology (ART) to allow safe procreation. Semen quality is critical in such situations...
- Vulnerability, unsafe sex and non-adherence to HAART: evidence from a large sample of French HIV/AIDS outpatientsP Peretti-Watel
Regional Centre for Disease Control of South Eastern France, Marseille, France
Soc Sci Med 62:2420-33. 2006..Theoretical models used for designing behavioural interventions should take into account this diversity...
- Influence of gender and HIV transmission group on initial highly active antiretroviral therapy prescription and treatment responseL Fardet
INSERM UMR S720, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, 56 Boulevard Vincent Auriol, 75625 Paris Cedex 13, France
HIV Med 7:520-9. 2006..The literature contains conflicting findings on the influence of gender and HIV transmission group on the initial prescription of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) and its biological and clinical efficacy...
- Sexual difficulties in people living with HIV in France--results from a large representative sample of outpatients attending French hospitals (ANRS-EN12-VESPA)Anne Deborah Bouhnik
Health and Medical Research National Institute INSERM, Research Unit 379, Social Sciences Applied to Medical Innovation, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseilles, France
AIDS Behav 12:670-6. 2008..HIV and HIV-treatment experience are associated with sexual difficulties. Psychological support focused on HIV-experience should be tested as a possible tool for improving sexual quality of life...
- [Reproductive choices in women living with HIV/AIDS in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapies (HAART)]Isabelle Heard
Unite de Biologie de la Reproduction, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Universite Paris VI, Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 24:48-52. 2008
- [Anhedonia and depressive symptomatology among HIV-infected patients with highly active antiretroviral therapies (ANRS-EN12-VESPA)]M Preau
Laboratoire de psychologie Education, cognition développement, Universite de Nantes, Chemin de la Censive du Tertre, BP 81227, 44312 Nantes cedex 3, France
Encephale 34:385-93. 2008..Depressive symptomatology presents a major challenge in the management of HIV-infection due to its central role in clinical progression...