- Domain 3 of non-structural protein 5A from hepatitis C virus is natively unfoldedXavier Hanoulle
UGSF, UMR CNRS, IFR, Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, Villeneuve d Ascq, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 381:634-8. 2009..This lack of stable folding is thought to be essential for primary interactions of NS5A-D3 domain with other viral or host proteins, which could stabilize some specific conformations conferring new functional features...
- The domain 2 of the HCV NS5A protein is intrinsically unstructuredXavier Hanoulle
Unite de Glycobiologie Structurale et Fonctionnelle, UMR 8576 CNRS, IFR 147, Université Lille1 Sciences et Technologies, 59655 Villeneuve d Ascq, France
Protein Pept Lett 17:1012-8. 2010..We show that it forms an anchoring point for the host cell cyclophilin prolyl cis/trans isomerase, providing a molecular basis for the use of cyclophilin inhibitors in an antiviral strategy...
- Hepatitis C virus NS5A protein is a substrate for the peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase activity of cyclophilins A and BXavier Hanoulle
Unite de Glycobiologie Structurale et Fonctionnelle, UMR 8576 CNRS, IFR 147, Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, F 59655 Villeneuve d Ascq, France
J Biol Chem 284:13589-601. 2009..NMR heteronuclear exchange spectroscopy yielded direct evidence that many proline residues in NS5A-D2 form a valid substrate for the enzymatic peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase (PPIase) activity of CypA and CypB...
- Identification of O-GlcNAc sites within peptides of the Tau protein and their impact on phosphorylationCaroline Smet-Nocca
Unite de Glycobiologie Structurale et Fonctionnelle, CNRS UMR8576, IFR 147, Université de Lille1, 59655 Villeneuve d Ascq cedex, France
Mol Biosyst 7:1420-9. 2011..Reciprocally, S400 O-GlcNAcylation reduces S404 phosphorylation by the CDK2/cyclinA3 kinase and interrupts the GSK3β-mediated sequential phosphorylation process...
- Tau aggregation in Alzheimer's disease: what role for phosphorylation?Guy Lippens
CNRS UMR 8576, Unite de Glycobiologie Structurale et Fonctionnelle, Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille 1, Villeneuve d Ascq, France
Prion 1:21-5. 2007..We also discuss in this review the role of phosphorylation for the aggregation of the neuronal Tau protein, and compare it to the aggregation induced by external poly anions...
- Graphical interpretation of Boolean operators for protein NMR assignmentsDries Verdegem
Unité de Glycobiologie Structurale et Fonctionelle, UMR 8576 CNRS, IFR 147, Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, 59655, Villeneuve d Ascq, France
J Biomol NMR 42:11-21. 2008..We demonstrate here its general use for the case of a folded protein with a well-dispersed spectrum, but equally for a natively unfolded protein where spectral resolution is minimal...
- Hepatitis C virus NS5B and host cyclophilin A share a common binding site on NS5AClaire Rosnoblet
Universite Lille Nord de France, F 59000 Lille, France
J Biol Chem 287:44249-60. 2012..This work brings new insights into the comprehension of the molecular interplay between NS5B, NS5A, and CypA, three essentials proteins for HCV replication...
- Structural and functional characterization of the interaction between cyclophilin B and a heparin-derived oligosaccharideXavier Hanoulle
Structural and Functional Glycobiology Unit, UMR 8576 CNRS, University of Sciences and Technologies of Lille, 59655 Villeneuve d Ascq, France
J Biol Chem 282:34148-58. 2007..We thus conclude that the glycanic moiety of HSPG serves as anchor for CypB at the cell surface, and that the signal could be transduced by CypB via its PPIase activity toward CD147...
- Microinjection of recombinant O-GlcNAc transferase potentiates Xenopus oocytes M-phase entryVanessa Dehennaut
UMR CNRS 8576, UGSF, USTL, IFR 147, 59655 Villeneuve d Ascq, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 369:539-46. 2008..Microinjection of anti-OGT antibodies leads to a delay of the GVBD kinetics. Our results hence demonstrate that OGT is a key molecule for the timely progression of the cell cycle...