Marie Odile Habert
- Quantitative simultaneous (99m)Tc-ECD/123I-FP-CIT SPECT in Parkinson's disease and multiple system atrophyGeorges El Fakhri
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 33:87-92. 2006..The purpose of this study was to investigate the feasibility and utility of dual-isotope SPECT for differential diagnosis of idiopathic Parkinson's disease (IPD) and multiple system atrophy (MSA)...
- Brain perfusion SPECT with an automated quantitative tool can identify prodromal Alzheimer's disease among patients with mild cognitive impairmentMarie Odile Habert
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, INSERM, UMR S 678, Paris, F 75013, France
Neurobiol Aging 32:15-23. 2011..e., prodromal AD, by an automated quantitative tool combining brain perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) images and memory tests scores in order to be applied in clinical practice...
- Brain perfusion SPECT correlates with CSF biomarkers in Alzheimer's diseaseMarie Odile Habert
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, INSERM, UMR S 678, 75013, Paris, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 37:589-93. 2010....
- Brain perfusion imaging in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: extent of cortical changes according to the severity and topography of motor impairmentMarie Odile Habert
Departement de Medecine Nucleaire, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Pares, France
Amyotroph Lateral Scler 8:9-15. 2007..Our study confirms that in ALS the cortical involvement is asymmetrical and predominant in the premotor region and the insula...
- [Ictal single photon computed tomography and SISCOM: methods and utility]M O Habert
Inserm U678 Laboratoire d imagerie fonctionnelle, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, 75013 Paris, France
Neurochirurgie 54:226-30. 2008..SPECT gives contributes original diagnostic data to the decision-making process which will complete, the other evaluation parameters...
- Demographic, neurological and behavioural characteristics and brain perfusion SPECT in frontal variant of frontotemporal dementiaIsabelle Le Ber
AP HP, Hopital de la Salpetriere, Centre de Neuropsychologie UPMC, Paris, France
Brain 129:3051-65. 2006..Finally, it demonstrates the prognostic value of brainstem hypoperfusion in a subgroup of patients with a short survival...
- Similar amyloid-β burden in posterior cortical atrophy and Alzheimer's diseaseLeonardo Cruz de Souza
Fédération des Maladies du Système Nerveux, Research and Resource Memory Centre, Pavillon Jean Lhermitte, Hopital de la Salpetriere, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Brain 134:2036-43. 2011....
- Phenotype variability in progranulin mutation carriers: a clinical, neuropsychological, imaging and genetic studyIsabelle Le Ber
1INSERM, UMR_S679 Neurologie and Thérapeutique Expérimentale, F 75013, Paris, France
Brain 131:732-46. 2008..Since all the mutations cause a progranulin haploinsufficiency, additional factors probably explain the variable clinical presentation of the disease...
- Ictal brain hyperperfusion contralateral to seizure onset: the SPECT mirror imageGilles Huberfeld
Epileptology Unit, INSERM U739, Cortec and Epilepsie, Faculte de Medecine, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Epilepsia 47:123-33. 2006..We have studied the occurrence, the topography, and the clinical value of such contralateral ictal hyperperfusion areas (HPAs)...
- Effortless control: executive attention and conscious feeling of mental effort are dissociableLionel Naccache
Clinical Neurophysiology Department, Hopital de la Salpetriere, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, IFR 49, 75013 Paris, France
Neuropsychologia 43:1318-28. 2005....
- Visuospatial deficits in posterior cortical atrophy: structural and functional correlatesKatia Andrade
INSERM UMR_S 975, Centrede Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière CRICM, Paris, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 83:860-3. 2012..To determine the neural substrates of biased spatial orienting in posterior cortical atrophy (PCA) by using a combined structural and functional neuroimaging approach...
- Distinct brain perfusion pattern associated with CSF biomarkers profile in primary progressive aphasiaAurélie Kas
Alzheimerb s Institute, AP HP, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 83:695-8. 2012..Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) was used to investigate brain hypoperfusion differences among PPA subtypes according to their CSF AD profiles...
- Visuospatial deficits and hemispheric perfusion asymmetries in posterior cortical atrophyKatia Andrade
INSERM UMR_S 975, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière CRICM, Paris, France
Cortex 49:940-7. 2013..Overall, the results indicate that spatial neglect in PCA is related to inter-hemispheric perfusion asymmetries in fronto-parietal networks, with partially different neural correlates for line bisection and target cancellation...
- Cerebellar ataxia with oculomotor apraxia type 1: clinical and genetic studiesIsabelle Le Ber
Federation de Neurologie, Hôpital de la Salpêtrière AP HP, Paris, France
Brain 126:2761-72. 2003..The frequency of chorea at onset suggests that this diagnosis should also be considered in children with chorea who do not carry the IT15 mutation responsible for Huntington's disease...
- Resting state FDG-PET functional connectivity as an early biomarker of Alzheimer's disease using conjoint univariate and independent component analysesPaule Joanne Toussaint
Laboratoire d Imagerie Fonctionnelle, UMR S 678, Inserm UPMC, Paris, France
Neuroimage 63:936-46. 2012....
- FUS mutations in frontotemporal lobar degeneration with amyotrophic lateral sclerosisOriane Broustal
CRicm INSERM UMRS_975, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
J Alzheimers Dis 22:765-9. 2010..Although the frequency of mutations is low, our study enlarges the phenotypes associated with FUS mutations and shows that FUS could also play a direct pathogenic role in FTLD spectrum of diseases...
- Poor creativity in frontotemporal dementia: a window into the neural bases of the creative mindLeonardo Cruz de Souza
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle Epiniere, UMR S975, Paris, France
Neuropsychologia 48:3733-42. 2010..Damage to the PFC is expected to impair creativity. Yet, previous works suggested the emergence of artistic talent in patients with frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD), which was interpreted as increased creativity...
- CHMP2B mutations are rare in French families with frontotemporal lobar degenerationMustapha Ghanim
CRicm INSERM UMRS_975, 75013, Paris, France
J Neurol 257:2032-6. 2010..The previously reported C-truncating CHMP2B mutations may be private to the Danish and Belgian pedigrees...
- "What is it?" A functional MRI and SPECT study of ictal speech in a second languageVincent Navarro
Department of Neurology, AP HP, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, IFR 70, Paris, France
Epilepsy Behav 14:396-9. 2009..These results may provide some insights both into the pathophysiology of ictal speech and into the brain organization for L2...
- Functional imaging of cataplexy during status cataplecticusDorothee Chabas
INSERM UMR 546 AVENIR, Paris, France
Sleep 30:153-6. 2007..To identify the neural structures and pathways underlying cataplexy during status cataplecticus in a narcoleptic patient, using brain perfusion single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)...
- Automatic classification of patients with Alzheimer's disease from structural MRI: a comparison of ten methods using the ADNI databaseRémi Cuingnet
UPMC Universite Paris 6, UMR 7225, UMR_S 975, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière CRICM, Paris, France
Neuroimage 56:766-81. 2011..DARTEL significantly improved six out of 20 classification experiments and led to lower results in only two cases. Overall, the use of feature selection did not improve the performance but substantially increased the computation times...
- Differential automatic diagnosis between Alzheimer's disease and frontotemporal dementia based on perfusion SPECT imagesJean François Horn
INSERM, U678, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 91 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
Artif Intell Med 47:147-58. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate an automatic method returning the probability that a patient suffers from AD or FTD from the analysis of brain perfusion single photon emission computed tomography images...
- FXTAS: new insights and the need for revised diagnostic criteriaEmmanuelle Apartis
AP HP, Paris, France
Neurology 79:1898-907. 2012..We delineate the clinical, neurophysiologic, and morphologic characteristics of FXTAS...
- CT nonuniform attenuation and TEW scatter corrections in brain Tc-99m ECD SPECTKarim Farid
AP HP, Hopital Hotel Dieu, Service de Medecine Nucleaire, Paris, France
Clin Nucl Med 36:665-8. 2011..These findings need to be considered when interpreting Tc-99m ECD SPECT after applying CT-AC+TEW-SC. Further prospective studies with clinical correlations are needed...
- TARDBP mutations in motoneuron disease with frontotemporal lobar degenerationLina Benajiba
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale UMRS975 CRicm formerly INSERM UMR_S679, F 75013, Paris, France
Ann Neurol 65:470-3. 2009..We now describe TARDBP mutations in two patients with FTLD-MND, presenting with a behavioral variant of FTLD and semantic dementia, suggesting that TDP-43 may also have a direct pathogenic role in FTLD disorders...
- Dopaminergic deficit is not the rule in orthostatic tremorJean Marc Trocello
Department of Neurology, Lariboisiere Hospital, AP HP, Paris, France
Mov Disord 23:1733-8. 2008..c) 2008 Movement Disorder Society...
- Validation of a standardized normalization template for statistical parametric mapping analysis of 123I-FP-CIT imagesAurélie Kas
URA Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Commissariat à l Energie Atomique 2210, Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, 4 Place du General Leclerc, 91401 Orsay, France
J Nucl Med 48:1459-67. 2007..Next, we hypothesized that this customized template could be used by different SPECT centers without affecting the outcomes of imaging analyses...
- Cognitive facilitation and behavioral disinhibition with benzodiazepine: a case reportRaphael Gaillard
J Clin Psychiatry 68:1305-6. 2007
- Transient improvement of aphasia with zolpidemLaurent Cohen
N Engl J Med 350:949-50. 2004