- [Assessment of workload in pediatric emergency units due to acute gastroenteritis during the epidemic season in France]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital L Archet, 151, route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06200 Nice, France
Med Mal Infect 38:642-7. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the burden of medical and paramedical activities related to the management of acute gastroenteritis (AGE) cases in France...
- [Triage scales in paediatric emergency departments]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 12:703-5. 2005
- [Survey about the perception of the gastroenteritis and the infection due to rotavirus by the mothers in France]H Haas
Service des urgences pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 58:e43-7. 2010..To describe the perception of the acute gastroenteritis (AGE) and the interest for the vaccination of the AGE due to Rotavirus...
- [Antibiotic therapy for head and neck abscesses in children in an emergency department]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, CHU de Nice, 151 Rte de St Antoine de Ginestière, 06202 Nice Cedex 3
Arch Pediatr 15:495-7. 2008
- [Antibiotic management of pediatric presumptive bacterial meningitis (rational, methods, course, and follow-up)]Hervé Haas
Service d Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Med Mal Infect 39:647-58. 2009....
- [Chikungunya virus infections in children]H Haas
Urgences Pédiatriques, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Hopital Archet 2, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 16:S72-9. 2009..Therefore, the risk of introduction of CHIKV from an epidemic area to Europe and especially in France is real...
- [Management of acute accidental poisoning in children]H Haas
Service des urgences pédiatriques, CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet II, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 11:683-8. 2004
- [Antibiotherapy in children with atypical bacterial infections]H Haas
Service de Pediatrie, hôpital Archet CHU de Nice, 151 Route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06200 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 12:S45-8. 2005..The main available molecules are reviewed and discussed, with a special emphasis on ketolides, a newer family of molecules active on both atypical bacteria and S. pneumoniae...
- [Value of appendicitis scoring systems in children]J Breaud
Pôle enfant adolescent Hôpital l Archet 2 CHU de Nice, 151, route de Saint Antoine, de Ginestière, 06202 Nice cedex 03, France
Arch Pediatr 15:553-5. 2008
- [HIV exposure accidents in children. Experience at the emergency admission services of the CHU of Nice]F Monpoux
Service de Pediatrie, Hopital de l Archet, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP3079 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 9:232-7. 2002..Accidental exposure to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), either by injury with a discarded syringe or after sexual abuse, increases among the children population...
- [Leishmaniases in France: an update]P Marty
Service de Parasitologie Mycologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire L Archet, BP 3079, 062002 Nice cedex 3
Arch Pediatr 16:S96-100. 2009..Serological tests are useful, but the diagnosis is made by the identification of the parasite in a bone marrow sample. Today, the treatment is done by the liposomal amphotericin B (AmBisome) and the total dose must to be 20 mg/kg...
- A century of leishmaniasis in Alpes-Maritimes, FranceP Marty
Equipe de Recherche sur les Leishmanioses, Faculte de Medecine, 28, Avenue de Valombrose, 06107 Nice Cedex 2, France
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 101:563-74. 2007..Recently, it has been demonstrated that, in Alpes-Maritimes, approximately 20% of those found seropositive in leishmanin skin tests are asymptomatic carriers, with amastigotes in their peripheral blood...
- [Liposomal amphotericin B as treatment for visceral leishmaniasis in Europe, 2009]E Rosenthal
Service de Medecine Interne, centre hospitalier universitaire de Nice et université de Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
Med Mal Infect 39:741-4. 2009..In Europe, liposomal amphotericin B has progressively become the reference treatment of VL in clinical practice, and it is recommended as the first line therapy...
- [Type of child care and nasopharyngeal S. pneumoniae and H. influenzae carriage in children in the Alpes-Maritimes]B Dunais
Departement de sante publique, hôpital de l Archet 1, BP 3079, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
Presse Med 33:1425-30. 2004..e. children in group day-care (GDC) and those attended by a child minder (CM) before and after the implementation of a local public health campaign promoting prudent antibiotic use in pediatric care...
- [Infant coma in the emergency department: 2 cases of MCAD deficiency]M Hoflack
Service de Pediatrie, hôpital de l Archet II, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, Nice Cedex 3, France
Arch Pediatr 17:1074-7. 2010..We report the cases of 2 patients whose presentation was typical and severe. Early diagnosis of MCAD deficiency helped to start a simple treatment in both patients aimed at preventing further decompensation...
- HCV/HIV co-infection, HCV viral load and mode of delivery: risk factors for mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis C virus?Eugenia Marine-Barjoan
Department of Public Health, Liver Unit, CHU Nice, hôpital de l Archet 1, Niveau 1, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
AIDS 21:1811-5. 2007..Our aim was to identify mother-to-child-transmission (MTC) risk factors, namely those associated with maternal virological characteristics and mode of delivery...
- [Impact of rapid influenza test during influenza epidemic in all febrile children less than 6 years old in a pediatric emergency department]S Pierron
Service de Pediatrie, Hôpital L Archet 2, CHU de Nice, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1283-8. 2008..To determine the impact of rapid influenza test (RIT) on the prescription of additional tests, antibiotics and oseltamivir, and the influence of oseltamivir on clinical signs and parents' day work stoppage...
- [Listeria monocytogenes meningitis in children in France]L Crouzet-Ozenda
Urgences Pédiatriques, Hopital Archet 2, 151 route de St Antoine de Ginestière, 06202 Nice
Arch Pediatr 15:S158-60. 2008..Listeriosis is a serious invasive disease which affects mainly pregnant women, newborns and immunocompromised adults...
- [Value of thoracoscopy in purulent pleuresies in children younger than four years]M Berlioz
, , 151, , BP 3079, 06202 Nice, France
Arch Pediatr 8:166-71. 2001..CONCLUSION: In skilled hands, thoracoscopy is a safe procedure for post-pneumonic empyema in young children, providing a rapid clinical and radiological recovery with a good cosmetic result...
- [Management of intussusception in France in 2004: investigation of the Paediatric Infectious Diseases Group, the French Group of Paediatric Emergency and Reanimation, and the French Society of Paediatric Surgery]E Grimprel
Service de Pediatrie, Hopital Armand Trousseau, 26, avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75012 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1581-8. 2006..To describe the different pathways of management of intussusception (IS) in infants and children in metropolitan France and to identify paediatric emergency centres that might constitute a surveillance network for IS...
- [Infections of the upper respiratory tract in the child: suppurative otitis. The clinician's point of view]H Haas
Presse Med 31:S22-3; discussion S24. 2002
- [Parasuicide and violence: criminological aspects from a study of 21,314 male army recruits in Switzerland]E Escard
Médecin de Santé Publique, médecin légiste, Departement d Anthropologie, Universite Laval, G1K7P4, Quebec, QC, Canada
Encephale 29:1-10. 2003..In the same way, criminologists as policy makers should attach more attention to parasuicide given its many theoretical and practical connections with crime...
- Differential mediator release from basophils of allergic and non-allergic asthmatic patients after stimulation with anti-IgE and C5aO Abrahamsen
Forschungszentrum Borstel, Parkallee 35, D-23845 Borstel, Germany
Clin Exp Allergy 31:368-78. 2001..For diagnostic purposes the quotient C5a-/anti-IgE-induced LTR is more significant than considering a single parameter. ASA cannot be distinguished from NAA...
- [Myocardial infarction-like electrocardiogram in acute Hantavirus infection. Suspected secondary peri-myocarditis]U Solzbach
Abteilung Kardiologie und Angiologie, Ostalb Klinikum Aalen
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 133:1240-3. 2008..A 19-year-old man was admitted to our hospital because of fever and exhaustion. During his hospital stay he had pain in the back and flanks...