- Design of nanostructures for imaging and biomedical applications by plasmonic optimizationThomas Grosges
Project Group for Automatic Mesh Generation and Adaptation Methods Gamma Project, University of Technology of Troyes, 12 rue Marie Curie, BP 2060 10010 Troyes, France
Opt Lett 33:2812-4. 2008..The presented method is turned to tune the efficiency of nanoshells for biomedical applications and an increasing of the efficiency factors by 1 or 2 orders of magnitude is predicted with realistic materials...
- Toward nanoworld-based secure encryption for enduring data storageThomas Grosges
Project Group for Automatic Mesh Generation and Advanced Methods, Gamma3 Project UTT INRIA University of Technology of Troyes, 12 Rue Marie Curie BP 2060, F 10010 Troyes Cedex, France
Opt Lett 35:2421-3. 2010..We show that the use of nano-objects and optical response permits us to produce a complex optical tomography map, which can be used as a pseudorandom generator that satisfies the basic requirements for encryption based on the secret key...
- Scanning near-field optical microscopy signal processing and resolutionThomas Grosges
Laboratoire de Nanotechonologie et d Instrumentation Optique, Institut Charles Delaunay, Universite de Technologie de Troyes, Troyes Cedex, France
Appl Opt 46:2248-55. 2007..e., at a very short distance). The resolution is determined and a method is given to suppress the useless background information. Experimental images of nanoparticles are processed...
- Numerical study of plasmonic efficiency of gold nanostripes for molecule detectionThomas Grosges
Group for Automatic Mesh Generation and Advanced Methods, Gamma3 UTT INRIA, University of Technology of Troyes, 12 Rue Marie Curie CS 42060, 10004 Troyes Cedex, France
ScientificWorldJournal 2015:724123. 2015..The evolution between the sizes and number of nanostripes is shown. ..
- Numerical modeling of the photothermal processing for bubble forming around nanowire in a liquidAnis Chaari
Group for Automatic Mesh Generation and Advanced Methods, Gamma3 UTT INRIA, University of Technology of Troyes, 12 rue Marie Curie, CS 42060, 10004 Troyes Cedex, France
ScientificWorldJournal 2014:794630. 2014..The study of the shape evolution of the bubble is made taking into account the physical and geometrical parameters of the nanowire. The relation between the sizes and shapes of the bubble and nanowire is deduced. ..
- Localized surface plasmon resonance in arrays of nano-gold cylinders: inverse problem and propagation of uncertaintiesDominique Barchiesi
Project Group for Automatic Mesh Generation and Advanced Methods, Gamma3 Project UTT INRIA, University of Technology of Troyes 12 Rue Marie Curie CS 42060, 10004 Troyes Cedex, France
Opt Express 21:2245-62. 2013..The case of a grating of nanodisks and of homothetic cylinders is presented and expected trends in the improvement of the fabrication process are proposed...