- [Inhibitors of the EGFR pathway in non small cell lung cancer: what's new in 2007?]Julien Grenier
Service d Oncologie Medicale, CHU Henri Mondor, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil
Bull Cancer 94:53-61. 2007..Such improvements are especially valuable because inhibitors of EGFR tyrosine kinase are better tolerated than chemotherapy. The exact contribution of monoclonal antibodies like cetuximab is still unclear in NSCLC...
- Differential immunohistochemical and biological profile of squamous cell carcinoma of the breastJulien Grenier
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif
Anticancer Res 27:547-55. 2007..Pure or metaplastic squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) of the breast is a rare entity with an unclear pathogeny and aggressive clinical behaviour. An attempt was made to characterize its differential immunohistochemical and biological profile...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor, HER-2/neu and related pathways in lung adenocarcinomas with bronchioloalveolar featuresMustafa Erman
Department of Medicine, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
Lung Cancer 47:315-23. 2005..ABAF may be a particularly promising candidate for EGFR-targeted strategies and this possibility merits extensive evaluation in clinical trials...
- [Management of biliary tract carcinomas]Catherine Delbaldo
Service d Oncologie Medicale, Universite Paris 12, AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, 94000 Creteil
Rev Prat 59:469-73. 2009..For advanced disease, despite progress of palliative chemotherapy, there is no standard therapy...
- Selective recruitment of p160 coactivators on glucocorticoid-regulated promoters in Schwann cellsJulien Grenier
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité 488, 80 rue du General Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Mol Endocrinol 18:2866-79. 2004..We have shown that SRC-1 unexpectedly interacts with GR via its two nuclear receptor binding domains, thus providing a novel mechanism of GR signaling within the nervous system...
- Differential recruitment of p160 coactivators by glucocorticoid receptor between Schwann cells and astrocytesJulien Grenier
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité Mixte de Recherche 488, 80 rue du General Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Mol Endocrinol 20:254-67. 2006..Altogether, these results highlight the cell specificity and the time dependence of p160s recruitment by the activated GR in glial cells, revealing the complexity of GR-p160 assembly in the nervous system...
- Identification by microarray analysis of aspartate aminotransferase and glutamine synthetase as glucocorticoid target genes in a mouse Schwann cell lineJulien Grenier
Inserm UMR488, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, 80, rue du General Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 97:342-52. 2005....
- Recruitment of the p160 coactivators by the glucocorticoid receptor: dependence on the promoter context and cell type but not hypoxic conditionsAmalia Trousson
INSERM UMR788, Universite Paris Sud 11, 80, rue du Général Leclerc 94276 Le Kremlin Bicêtre Cedex, France
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 104:305-11. 2007..Altogether, these results reveal that the p160s are not interchangeable and that their recruitment by the GR is a multiparametric event...