- Mental health care for irregular migrants in Europe: barriers and how they are overcomeChrista Straßmayr
Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Social Psychiatry, Lazarettgasse 14A 912, 1090 Vienna, Austria
BMC Public Health 12:367. 2012..The aims of this study were (1) to identify barriers to mental health care for IMs, and (2) to explore ways by which these barriers are overcome in practice...
- A home-visiting intervention targeting determinants of infant mental health: the study protocol for the CAPEDP randomized controlled trial in FranceFlorence Tubach
AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Département d Epidémiologie et Recherche Clinique, 46 rue Henri Huchard, secteur Claude Bernard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, Paris, France
BMC Public Health 12:648. 2012..Several studies suggest that the number of risk factors rather than their nature is key to mental health disorders in childhood...
- Good practice in mental health care for socially marginalised groups in Europe: a qualitative study of expert views in 14 countriesStefan Priebe
Unit for Social and Community Psychiatry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
BMC Public Health 12:248. 2012....
- Service provision and barriers to care for homeless people with mental health problems across 14 European capital citiesRéamonn Canavan
Health Promotion Research Centre, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland
BMC Health Serv Res 12:222. 2012..The aim of this paper is to assess current service provision and identify barriers to care for homeless people with mental health problems in 14 European capital cities...
- Internet-using men who have sex with men would be interested in accessing authorised HIV self-tests available for purchase onlineTim Greacen
Laboratoire de Recherche, EPS Maison Blanche, Paris, France
AIDS Care 25:49-54. 2013..In conclusion, although the online questionnaire may have introduced selection bias over-representing men already interested, many Internet-using MSM are interested in accessing self-tests available for purchase online...
- Developing European guidelines for training care professionals in mental health promotionTim Greacen
établissement public de santé Maison Blanche, Paris, France
BMC Public Health 12:1114. 2012..The aim of the current paper is to present the results of the DG SANCO-funded PROMISE project concerning the development of European guidelines for training social and health care professionals in mental health promotion...
- Access to and use of unauthorised online HIV self-tests by internet-using French-speaking men who have sex with menTim Greacen
Laboratoire de Recherche, EPS Maison Blanche, 18 rue Rémy de Gourmont, Paris 75019, France
Sex Transm Infect 88:368-74. 2012..Although not authorised in France, HIV self-tests are easily available online. The authors questioned French-speaking internet-using men who have sex with men (MSM) concerning their access to and use of such tests...
- Health care for immigrants in Europe: is there still consensus among country experts about principles of good practice? A Delphi studyWalter Deville
International and Migrant Health, Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research, Otterstraat 118 124, 3500 BN Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 11:699. 2011..This study assessed the views and values of professionals working in different health care contexts and in different European countries as to what constitutes good practice in health care for immigrants...
- Good practice in health care for migrants: views and experiences of care professionals in 16 European countriesStefan Priebe
Unit for Social and Community Psychiatry, London and the Barts School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, Newham Centre for Mental Health, UK
BMC Public Health 11:187. 2011....