- Impact of a patient education program on adherence to HIV medication: a randomized clinical trialCecile Goujard
Department of Internal Medicine, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremiln Bicetre, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 34:191-4. 2003..This study shows that an educational intervention improves adherence to antiretroviral regimens and health status and suggests that it should be initiated early in therapy...
- [Accidental exposure to blood]Cecile Goujard
Service de médecine interne et de maladies infectieuses, CHU Bicetre, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex
Rev Prat 54:1007-12. 2004
- CD4 cell count and HIV DNA level are independent predictors of disease progression after primary HIV type 1 infection in untreated patientsCecile Goujard
Service de Medecine Interne, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 42:709-15. 2006..Treatment initiation at the time of primary human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 (HIV-1) infection has become less frequent in recent years...
- Life-threatening interaction between antiretroviral therapy and vinblastine in HIV-associated multicentric Castleman's diseaseRami Kotb
Department of Internal Medicine, CHU Bicetre, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Cedex, France
Eur J Haematol 76:269-71. 2006..Potential interactions exist between antiretroviral drugs, in particular protease inhibitors, and anti-neoplastic ones, but their impact in terms of clinical and haematological adverse events remains unclear...
- Trends in unsafe sex and influence of viral load among patients followed since primary HIV infection, 2000-2009Remonie Seng
CESP INSERM U1018, University Paris Sud 11, Epidemiology Service, AP HP, Bicetre Hospital, 82 rue du General Leclerc, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 25:977-88. 2011..We examined calendar trends in sexual behaviours at risk of HIV-1 transmission (SBR) among 967 adults followed since primary HIV infection (ANRS PRIMO cohort) and relationship with current treatments and viral load...
- Short communication: three years follow-up of first-line antiretroviral therapy in cambodia: negative impact of prior antiretroviral treatmentOlivier Segeral
Department of Medicine, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:597-603. 2011..The long-term efficacy of first-line cART is maintained in Cambodia. In ART-experienced patients, viral load monitoring needs to be available to establish early virological failure and preserve the potency of second line regimens...
- Interruption of antiretroviral therapy initiated during primary HIV-1 infection: impact of a therapeutic vaccination strategy combined with interleukin (IL)-2 compared with IL-2 alone in the ANRS 095 Randomized StudyCecile Goujard
Service de Medecine Interne, Bicetre Hospital, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 23:1105-13. 2007..Treatment interruption is safe in patients treated early after primary HIV infection. On the basis of this pilot study, HIV immunizations and interleukin-2 appear to have no supplementary benefit...
- Efficacy of rituximab in refractory polymyositisOlivier Lambotte
Department of Internal Medicine, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
J Rheumatol 32:1369-70. 2005..Rituximab was well tolerated, and its efficacy in inflammatory myositis should be evaluated...
- Pegylated interferon alpha-2a-associated life-threatening Evans' syndrome in a patient with chronic hepatitis COlivier Lambotte
Department of Internal Medicine, Kremlin Bicetre Hospital, AP HP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Infect 51:e113-5. 2005..Outcome was favourable under immunosuppressive treatment. Treatment with PEG-IFN-alpha2a requires careful follow-up, as IFNalpha can induce or exacerbate autoimmune diseases...
- Characteristics and long-term outcome of 15 episodes of systemic lupus erythematosus-associated hemophagocytic syndromeOlivier Lambotte
Department of Internal Medicine, Bicetre University Hospital, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 85:169-82. 2006..In the long-term, SLE-associated HS seems to define a severe SLE form with frequent flares, possible HS recurrences, and the need for prolonged immunosuppression...
- Falsely elevated whole blood tacrolimus concentrations due to interference in an affinity column-mediated immunoassay method on Xpand dimensionCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, APHP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Ther Drug Monit 31:267-8. 2009..However, it would be necessary to identify this type of interference to measure tacrolimus concentration with another method to avoid analytical error, which may lead to a poor clinical outcome...
- Auricular chondritis and thrombotic microangiopathy: an unusual combination revealing systemic lupus erythematosusNathalia Bellon
AP HP, Department of Internal Medicine, Bicêtre University Medical Center, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Joint Bone Spine 80:424-5. 2013..We report here a case of polychondritis, which was the first manifestation of a lupus-associated thrombotic microangiopathy. ..
- Does transient HAART during primary HIV-1 infection lower the virological set-point?Loic Desquilbet
Epidemiology Service, Inserm INED U 569, CHU Bicetre, 82 rue du General Leclerc, 94270 Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS 18:2361-9. 2004....
- Efficacy of mycophenolate mofetil in adult refractory auto-immune cytopenias: a single center preliminary studyRami Kotb
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital de Bicetre, AP HP, Faculte de Medecine Paris Sud, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Eur J Haematol 75:60-4. 2005..Treatment of auto-immune cytopenia refractory to front line therapy with intravenous immunoglobulins and steroids is a matter of concern. We assessed the efficacy and safety of mycophenolate mofetil in a prospective open preliminary study...
- [HIV infection]Frédéric Méchaï
Service de médecine interne et de maladies infectieuses, CHU Bicetre, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre
Rev Prat 57:1019-26. 2007