- The future of pediatric and perinatal postmortem imagingGuillaume Gorincour
Pediatric and Prenatal Imaging Department, La Timone Children Hospital, Marseille, Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Marseille Aix Marseille University, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13385, Marseille Cedex 5, France
Pediatr Radiol 45:509-16. 2015....
- Fetal skeletal computed tomography: when? How? Why?G Gorincour
Department of Pediatric and Prenatal Imaging, La Timone Children s Hospital, 264, rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France Multidisciplinary Department of Prenatal Diagnosis, La Timone Children s Hospital, 264, rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 95:1045-53. 2014..To study the additional role of fetal skeletal computed tomography in suspected prenatal bone abnormalities...
- [Decision-making in termination of pregnancy: a French perspective]G Gorincour
Espace Ethique Méditerranéen, EA 3783, Universite de la Mediterranee, Hopital de la Timone, Marseille, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 39:198-204. 2011..To evaluate the caregivers' opinions regarding decision-making in termination of pregnancy (TOP) for fetal anomaly...
- Fetal magnetic resonance imaging in the prenatal diagnosis of cerebellar hemorrhageG Gorincour
Department of Medical Imaging, Sainte Justine Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 27:78-80. 2006..As an additional tool to ultrasonography, fetal brain MRI can affirm the hemorrhagic origin of hyperechogenic cerebellar lesions, especially by showing a high signal on T1-weighted images...
- The role of cardiac magnetic resonance in the diagnosis of anomalous pulmonary venous return with subsequent Amplatzer device treatmentGuillaume Gorincour
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Sainte Justine Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 8:499-502. 2006..We describe the usefulness of magnetic resonance imaging in both the diagnosis and follow-up of this anomaly...
- [Lung signal on fetal MRI: normal values and usefulness for congenital diaphragmatic hernia]G Gorincour
Service de Radiologie Pediatrique, Hopital de la Timone, 264, rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
J Radiol 90:53-8. 2009..To demonstrate the feasibility of lung signal measurements on fetal MRI, present normal signal intensity curves, and assess its value to predict pulmonary hypoplasia...
- Ethical issues on pregnancy termination: impact of new imaging modalitiesGuillaume Gorincour
Mediterranean Ethical Forum, EA 3783, Universite de la Mediterranee, La Timone Hospital, Marseille, France
Fetal Diagn Ther 30:1-8. 2011..To explicate the ontological statuses of both the fetus and neonate as a basis for clinical ethical judgments about the obligations of both physicians and pregnant women to protect the life and health of both the fetus and the neonate...
- Intralobar sequestration associated with cystic adenomatoid malformation: diagnostic and thoracoscopic pitfallsSmart Zeidan
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Timone enfants Hospital, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13005, Marseille, France
Surg Endosc 23:1750-3. 2009..This hybrid form has many considerations for an appropriate management. This report aims to analyze pitfalls in the diagnosis, treatment, and thoracoscopic procedure pertaining to this association...
- Extrahepatic vitelline vein aneurysm: prenatal diagnosis and follow upGeraldine Hery
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Timone Children s Hospital, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13005 Marseille, France
J Pediatr Surg 48:e1-4. 2013..This malformation is rare and should be considered in cases of early diagnosed umbilical vein varix whose diameter is greater than 20mm. We advocate an early surgical thrombectomy with heparinization to prevent portal vein thrombosis...
- Evolution of congenital malformations of the umbilical-portal-hepatic venous systemAurelien Scalabre
Service de Chirurgie Pediatrique, Hopital de la Timone, 13385 Marseille, France
J Pediatr Surg 47:1490-5. 2012..The objective of this study is to describe the evolution of 8 cases of congenital malformations of the umbilical-portal-hepatic venous system diagnosed before the first month of life...
- Congenital pouch colon: antenatal diagnosis and video-assisted managementJonathan Lopater
Pediatric Surgery Department, La Timone Children Hospital, 264, rue Saint Pierre, Marseille Cedex 05, France
Pediatr Surg Int 26:759-61. 2010..This report describes a new case of CPC. This is the first reported case with a prenatal clinical presentation as an hypoechogenic abdominal image at ultrasound and a video-assisted management...
- Putative criteria for predicting spontaneous regression of prenatally diagnosed thoracoabdominal cystic lesionsJean Francois Lecompte
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Hopital Timone, Marseille, France
Eur J Pediatr Surg 24:426-9. 2014..The purpose of this study was to identify putative criteria to predict regression of partially or completely cystic lesions detected by prenatal ultrasound...
- Bowel venous malformation associated with an aneurysm of the portal veinAlexis Jacquier
Department of Radiology Pr Bartoli Pr Moulin, La Timone University Hospital, 264 rue St Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
Pediatr Radiol 37:714-6. 2007..The treatment and evolution over a period of 6 years is recorded. The relationship between these two entities and treatment is discussed...
- Fetal gastrointestinal MRI: all that glitters in T1 is not necessarily colonMarina Colombani
Service de Radiopediatrie, La Timone Children s Hospital, 264 rue Saint Pierre, Marseille 13385, France
Pediatr Radiol 40:1215-21. 2010....
- Feasibility and reproducibility of ShearWave(TM) elastography of fetal baboon organsEdwin Quarello
Unité d échographie de diagnostic prénatal, Hopital Saint Joseph, Marseille, France
Prenat Diagn 35:1112-6. 2015..The purpose of this study was to assess the feasibility and reproducibility of transabdominal ShearWave(TM) elastography of fetal organs in pregnant baboons...
- A prospective pilot study: can the biliary tree be visualized in children younger than 3 months on Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography?Pascale Siles
Department of Radiology, La Timone Children s Hospital, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13005, Marseille, France
Pediatr Radiol 44:1077-84. 2014..There is little published evidence of MRCP appearances in normal neonates and young infants...
- A rare case of a calcified glomus tumour in the thigh of an adolescentAlexia Dabadie
Department of Pediatric Radiology, University Hospital La Timone Enfants, Marseille, 264, rue Saint Pierre, 13385, Marseille, France
Pediatr Radiol 43:1045-8. 2013..This clinical and radiologic presentation is particularly uncommon for a glomus tumour, which enriches the range of differential diagnoses of calcified masses in soft tissue...
- Could CT scan avoid unnecessary flexible bronchoscopy in children with active pulmonary tuberculosis? A retrospective studyKevin Arlaud
Department of Pediatrics and CNRS URMITE 6236, University Timone Hospital, Marseille, France
Arch Dis Child 95:125-9. 2010..Systematic flexible bronchoscopy is advocated in the initial management of childhood pulmonary tuberculosis...
- Postmortem CT appearance of gas collections in fatal diving accidentsPierre Eloi Laurent
1 Laboratoire d Imagerie Interventionnelle Expérimentale, Aix Marseille Universite, 27 Blvd Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 203:468-75. 2014..Complete pneumatization of supraaortic trunks is the best postmortem CT criteria to detect a fatal decompression illness when CT is performed within 24 hours after death. ..
- Fetal megacystis: etiologies, management, and outcome according to the trimesterLucile Fievet
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Timone and North Children s Hospital, Aix Marseille University and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France Electronic address
Urology 84:185-90. 2014..To describe the diagnostic criteria and outcome of fetal megacystis according to the gestational age at diagnosis...
- Wandering liver: ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging diagnosisSalem Bauones
Department of Pediatric Radiology, La Timone Children Hospital, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
J Pediatr Surg 47:e21-5. 2012....
- Congenital lung malformation: evaluation of prenatal and postnatal radiological findingsSmart Zeidan
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Timone enfants Hospital, Marseille, France
Respirology 14:1005-11. 2009..This study evaluated the accuracy of prenatal MRI and postnatal CT imaging in the identification of congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation and bronchopulmonary sequestration by comparison with histological analysis...
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the bowel: diagnosis and follow-upGuillaume Gorincour
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Hopital Timone Enfant, 264 rue Saint Pierre, Marseille Cedex 5, France
Pediatr Radiol 40:920-6. 2010..However, we believe that recent and future technical progress, especially the ability of MR to display reproducible data, and the need for gold standard evaluation of new medical therapies will increase the role of MR enterography...
- Prenatal prediction of pulmonary hypoplasia: US and MR imaging working togetherGuillaume Gorincour
Radiology 245:608-9; author reply 609. 2007
- A dire findingGuillaume Gorincour
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Sainte Justine Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Obstet Gynecol 196:493.e1-2. 2007
- US versus MRI in prenatal diagnosis: where are we going?Guillaume Gorincour
BJOG 112:681. 2005
- Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: didn't we forget something?Guillaume Gorincour
Fetal Diagn Ther 20:239-40. 2005
- Prenatal diagnosis of umbilicoportosystemic shunts: report of 11 cases and review of the literatureGuillaume Gorincour
Department of Pediatric and Fetal Imaging, Hopital Debrousse, 29 rue Soeur Bouvier, Cedex 05, Lyon 69322, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 184:163-8. 2005..According to our data and a review of the literature, we propose an anatomic, biometric, and hemodynamic assessment of umbilicoportosystemic shunts...