- Potential role of arthroscopy in the management of inflammatory arthritisV Goeb
Section of Musculoskeletal Disease, Chapel Allerton Hospital, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
Clin Exp Rheumatol 30:429-35. 2012..Assessment of arthroscopic derived synovial biopsies has potential to play an important role in management of early IA in the future...
- Association between the TNFRII 196R allele and diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritisVincent Goeb
Rheumatology Department, University Hospital of Rouen, Rouen, France
Arthritis Res Ther 7:R1056-62. 2005..Our findings suggest that the TNFRII 196R allele may be associated with RA diagnosis but that it does not predict early radiographic progression or functional severity in patients with very early, unclassified arthritis...
- Clinical significance of autoantibodies recognizing Sjögren's syndrome A (SSA), SSB, calpastatin and alpha-fodrin in primary Sjögren's syndromeV Goeb
Department of Rheumatology, Rouen University Hospital and Inserm U519 IFRMP23, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Clin Exp Immunol 148:281-7. 2007..Positivity of anti-60-kDa SSA, anti-SSB, anti-calpastatin, IgA and IgG anti-alpha-fodrin antibodies is not associated with pSS clinical and biological severity...
- Post-partum sacral fracture associated with heparin treatmentVincent Goeb
Department of Rheumatology, Rouen University Hospital and Inserm U905 IFRMP 23, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Clin Rheumatol 27:S51-3. 2008..MRI seems to be the key exam because it is able to detect and stage fractures or microfractures...
- Contribution of PTPN22 1858T, TNFRII 196R and HLA-shared epitope alleles with rheumatoid factor and anti-citrullinated protein antibodies to very early rheumatoid arthritis diagnosisV Goeb
Department of Rheumatology, Rouen University Hospital and Inserm, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 47:1208-12. 2008..To evaluate the predictive value of TNFRII 196R, PTPN22 1858T and HLA-shared epitope (SE) alleles, RFs and anti-citrullinated protein antibodies (ACPAs) for RA diagnosis in a cohort of patients with very early arthritis...
- Candidate autoantigens identified by mass spectrometry in early rheumatoid arthritis are chaperones and citrullinated glycolytic enzymesVincent Goeb
Department of Rheumatology and Inserm Unit 905, IFRMP 23, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen 76031 cedex, France
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R38. 2009..The aim of our study was to identify new early rheumatoid arthritis (RA) autoantibodies...
- Diagnostic and prognostic usefulness of antibodies to citrullinated peptidesVincent Goeb
Service de Rhumatologie, Institut de recherche biomédicale, CHU Hôpitaux de Rouen, France
Joint Bone Spine 76:343-9. 2009..The presence of ACPAs predicts poorer functional and structural outcomes, and ACPA titers respond to some of the medications used in RA. Therefore, ACPA titers should be determined at regular intervals throughout follow-up...
- Paradoxical adverse events of anti-tumour necrosis factor therapy for spondyloarthropathies: a retrospective studyDamien Fouache
Department of Pharmacy, University of Medicine Pharmacy, Rouen University Hospital and Inserm U905 IFRMP 23, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:761-4. 2009..This retrospective study aimed to describe the different PAEs that have occurred in a population of SpA patients treated with anti-TNF drugs, and to determine whether they are drug specific...
- A 3 mg/kg starting dose of infliximab in active spondyloarthritis resistant to conventional treatments is efficient, safe and lowers costsGinette Tenga
Department of Pharmacy, Rouen University Hospital, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 78:50-5. 2011..We assessed the efficacy, tolerance and cost of a 3 mg/kg starting dose of infliximab for ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)...
- Management of infusion reactions to infliximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis or spondyloarthritis: experience from an immunotherapy unit of rheumatologyThierry Lequerre
Department of Rheumatology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
J Rheumatol 33:1307-14. 2006..To suggest recommendations for management of acute infusion reactions induced by infliximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and spondyloarthritis (SpA)...
- Smoking and inflammatory diseasesOlivier Vittecoq
Department of Rheumatology, Rouen University Hospital and Inserm U905, Rouen, France
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 22:923-35. 2008..In both diseases, smoking might interfere with drug efficacy...
- Exposition to anti-TNF drugs during pregnancy: outcome of 15 cases and review of the literatureJean Marie Berthelot
Service de Rhumatologie, Hotel Dieu, CHU Nantes, 44093, Nantes Cedex 01, France
Joint Bone Spine 76:28-34. 2009..To report on the outcome of 15 cases of pregnancies in women treated with anti-TNF drugs during conception or pregnancy..
- Patients with RA in remission on TNF blockers: when and in whom can TNF blocker therapy be stopped?Benazir Saleem
Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, Chapel Allerton Hospital, Chapeltown Road, Leeds, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 69:1636-42. 2010..However, there are no guidelines regarding cessation of therapy. There is a need for markers predictive of sustained remission following cessation of TNF blocker therapy...
- [Goals of therapy in rheumatoid arthritis]Xavier Le Loet
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Hôpitaux de Rouen, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Rev Prat 62:1094-8. 2012....
- Role for magnetic resonance imaging in coccydynia with sacrococcygeal dislocationAnne Priscille Trouvin
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Hôpitaux de Rouen, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 80:214-6. 2013..One of the patients accepted this procedure and subsequently reported complete resolution of the symptoms...
- Atypical forms of syphilis: two casesGilles Avenel
Service de Rhumatologie, CHU Hôpitaux de Rouen, and INSERM, U905, IFRMP23, Institut de Biologie Clinique, Rouen, France
Joint Bone Spine 76:293-5. 2009..Neither patient was infected with the HIV...
- Costimulation blockade in rheumatic diseases: where we are?Vincent Goeb
Section of Musculoskeletal Disease, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, Leeds LS7 4SA, UK
Curr Opin Rheumatol 21:244-50. 2009..To describe the mechanisms of action of abatacept (CTLA4-Ig) and summarize the evidence of its efficacy and safety in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other rheumatic diseases such as juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...
- TNF alpha antagonist therapy and safety monitoringThao Pham
Rheumatology Department, CHU Sainte Marguerite, Marseille, France
Joint Bone Spine 78:15-185. 2011..To develop and/or update fact sheets about TNFα antagonists treatments, in order to assist physicians in the management of patients with inflammatory joint disease...
- IL-7 and lymphopeniaFrederique Ponchel
Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, Section of Musculoskeletal Disease, The University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Clin Chim Acta 412:7-16. 2011..Anti- IL-7 is on the other hand proposed to treat conditions where IL-7 may play a more direct role in pathogenesis such as autoimmune disease like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis or Inflammatory Bowel disease...