- Depressive symptoms, major depressive episode and cognition in the elderly: the three-city studyOphelia Godin
INSERM U708, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Neuroepidemiology 28:101-8. 2007..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between depression and cognitive performances by using multiple measures of depressive state...
- White matter lesions as a predictor of depression in the elderly: the 3C-Dijon studyOphelia Godin
Neuroepidemiology, Institut National de Santé et de Recherche Médicale, Paris, France
Biol Psychiatry 63:663-9. 2008..This study examines the longitudinal relationship between depression and white matter lesions (WML) in a sample of elderly aged 65 years and older...
- Joint effect of white matter lesions and hippocampal volumes on severity of cognitive decline: the 3C-Dijon MRI studyOphelia Godin
INSERM, U708 Neuroepidemiology, Paris, France
J Alzheimers Dis 20:453-63. 2010..Vascular brain changes and degenerative processes coexist in normal older individuals. The co-occurrence of degenerative and non-degenerative pathologies could strongly affect the course of dementia expression...
- White-matter lesions without lacunar infarcts in CADASILSarah Benisty
Department of Geriatrics, Lariboisiere Fernand Widal Hospital, AP HP, Paris Denis Diderot University, Paris, France
J Alzheimers Dis 29:903-11. 2012..These results suggest that CADASIL patients with isolated WMH can present with executive and attention deficit but not with severe disability and that additional lesions are needed to cause significant disability and/or dementia...
- Association of white-matter lesions with brain atrophy markers: the three-city Dijon MRI studyOphelia Godin
INSERM U708 Neuroepidemiology, Paris, France
Cerebrovasc Dis 28:177-84. 2009....
- Apolipoprotein E genotype is related to progression of white matter lesion loadOphelia Godin
Inserm Unit 708 Neuroepidemiology, Hopital La Salpetriere, Paris, France
Stroke 40:3186-90. 2009..We investigated whether the apolipoprotein E genotype influences baseline and evolution over 4-year follow-up of WML volumes in a population-based sample of 1779 nondemented subjects aged 65 to 80 years old at enrollment...
- Effects of gender on the phenotype of CADASILBence Gunda
Department of Neurology, CHU Lariboisière, APHP and Université Paris VII, Paris, France
Stroke 43:137-41. 2012..This study aims to evaluate the effect of gender on the main clinical and neuroimaging characteristics of CADASIL...
- Impact of MRI markers in subcortical vascular dementia: a multi-modal analysis in CADASILAnand Viswanathan
Department of Neurology, CHU Lariboisière, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Neurobiol Aging 31:1629-36. 2010..The results suggest that the clinical impact of cerebral tissue loss plays a principal role in this genetic model of subcortical ischemic vascular dementia...