- [Cardiac biomarkers for diagnosis of myocardial infarction]G Godet
Département d anesthésie et réanimation 2, Hopital Pontchaillou, 2, rue Henri Le Guilloux, 35033 Rennes Cedex, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 28:321-31. 2009..Since 1995, clinicians may use more cardiospecific markers (troponin) allowing to modify strategy for postoperative myocardial infarction diagnosis. The aim of this review is to resume such an attitude...
- Safety of HES 130/0.4 (Voluven(R)) in patients with preoperative renal dysfunction undergoing abdominal aortic surgery: a prospective, randomized, controlled, parallel-group multicentre trialG Godet
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Pitie Salpetriere, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Paris, France
Eur J Anaesthesiol 25:986-94. 2008..This study investigated the safety profile of a recent medium-molecular-weight hydroxyethyl starch (HES) preparation with a low molar substitution (HES 130/0.4) in this sensitive patient group...
- Drug-eluting stent thrombosis in patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery: is it always a problem?G Godet
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Br J Anaesth 100:472-7. 2008..In fact, large evidence-based studies are lacking on which to base a consensus for the perioperative management of patients with DES. The aim of the present study is to evaluate the postoperative cardiac risk associated with DES...
- Should the angiotensin II antagonists be discontinued before surgery?M Bertrand
Department of Anesthesiology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Anesth Analg 92:26-30. 2001..Recommendations to discontinue these drugs on the day before the surgery may be justified...
- S-100beta protein levels do not correlate with stroke in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy under general anesthesiaG Godet
Department of Anesthesiology, , Paris, France
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 15:25-8. 2001..S-100 did not serve as a marker for postoperative stroke after carotid artery surgery. This fact must be taken into account during further investigations of S-100...
- Terlipressin for treating intraoperative hypotension: can it unmask myocardial ischemia?J Medel
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, University Hospital of Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Anesth Analg 93:53-5, TOC. 2001..The authors emphasize cautious use of this drug because of such adverse events...
- Endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms: is there a benefit regarding postoperative outcome?M Bertrand
Department of Anesthesiology, University Paris VI, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Eur J Anaesthesiol 18:245-50. 2001..The aim of this study was to compare the postoperative morbidity and mortality rates of endovascular treatment with those of open surgery, from the anaesthesiologist's standpoint...
- Low negative predictive value of dobutamine stress echocardiography before abdominal aortic surgeryM Raux
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Br J Anaesth 97:770-6. 2006..We believe that the use of new cardiac troponin assays which can detect small amounts of myocardial necrosis results in a lower DSE negative predictive value for myocardial necrosis...
- A comparison of sevoflurane, target-controlled infusion propofol, and propofol/isoflurane anesthesia in patients undergoing carotid surgery: a quality of anesthesia and recovery profileG Godet
Department of Anesthesiology, , Paris, France
Anesth Analg 93:560-5. 2001..05). The recovery characteristics were similar in the three groups...
- [Low molecular weight heparin in patients undergoing vascular surgery]G Godet
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 24:347-54. 2005..The aim of this study was to investigate medical practice in vascular surgery, using a survey of prescribers of antithrombotic agents...
- Accessory myocardial pathway mimicking an inferior myocardial infarction after major vascular surgeryY Le Manach
Eur J Anaesthesiol 23:527-9. 2006
- [Preoperative cardiac assessment using dobutamine stress echocardiography]M Raux
Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 83, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 25:386-96. 2006....