- Autobiographical memory, self, and stress-related psychiatric disorders: which implications in cancer patients?Bénédicte Giffard
INSERM, U1077, Caen, France
Neuropsychol Rev 23:157-68. 2013..Recommendations for future research that will enhance understanding of the factors that contribute to autobiographical memory in cancer are suggested...
- Can the emotional connotation of concepts modulate the lexico-semantic deficits in Alzheimer's disease?Bénédicte Giffard
Inserm EPHE Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, Unité U923, Esplanade de la Paix, UFR de Psychologie, 14032 Caen Cedex, France
Neuropsychologia 47:258-67. 2009....
- The neural substrates of semantic memory deficits in early Alzheimer's disease: clues from semantic priming effects and FDG-PETBénédicte Giffard
Inserm EPHE Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, U923, GIP Cyceron, CHU Cote de Nacre, 14033 Caen Cedex, France
Neuropsychologia 46:1657-66. 2008....
- When the zebra loses its stripes: Semantic priming in early Alzheimer's disease and semantic dementiaMickael Laisney
Inserm EPHE Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, Unité de Recherche U923, GIP Cyceron, CHU Cote de Nacre, Caen, France
Cortex 47:35-46. 2011..In accordance with distributed models of semantic memory, the loss of distinctive attributes leads to a confusion between close concepts and it is this which causes the transient hyperpriming phenomenon...
- The hyperpriming phenomenon in normal aging: a consequence of cognitive slowing?Bénédicte Giffard
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Inserm E0128, Universite de Caen, Caen, France
Neuropsychology 17:594-601. 2003..These results reflect the integrity of semantic memory with normal aging and call into question some investigations showing hyperpriming for older participants; this may instead be an artifact of a general slowing effect...
- Semantic memory disorders in Alzheimer's disease: clues from semantic priming effectsBénédicte Giffard
Inserm EMI E0218, Universite de Caen, CHU Cote de Nacre, Caen, France
Curr Alzheimer Res 2:425-34. 2005..These results from semantic priming represent invaluable clues to widen our knowledge and conceptions about deterioration of the semantic memory in Alzheimer's disease...
- Central and peripheral agraphia in Alzheimer's disease: from the case of Auguste D. to a cognitive neuropsychology approachJany Lambert
Inserm EPHE Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, Unité E0218, Caen, France
Cortex 43:935-51. 2007..Rather, it points to heterogeneous profiles of agraphia and suggests that the first signs of writing impairment in AD stem from changes at different points in the broad anatomical network subserving spelling and writing abilities...
- "Disorganized in time": Impact of bottom-up and top-down negative emotion generation on memory formation among healthy and traumatized adolescentsBérengère Guillery-Girard
INSERM, U1077, Caen, France
J Physiol Paris 107:247-54. 2013..It also gives clues to understand how intrusive memories and overgeneralization takes place in PTSD. ..
- Cognitive dysfunction and cancer: which consequences in terms of disease management?Florence Joly
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Francois Baclesse, Caen, France
Psychooncology 20:1251-8. 2011..The aim of this review is to stress the importance of cognitive dysfunction in cancer survivors, and to discuss the way of assessing and managing these troubles in clinical practice...