Genomes and Genes
- Frizzled signalling controls orientation of asymmetric sense organ precursor cell divisions in DrosophilaM Gho
Laboratoire de Génétique du Développement de la Drosophile, URA 1857, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France
Nature 393:178-81. 1998..This difference in cell-division orientation is largely independent of the identity of the secondary precursor cells, and is regulated by Frizzled-independent mechanisms...
- Revisiting the Drosophila microchaete lineage: a novel intrinsically asymmetric cell division generates a glial cellM Gho
Ecole Normale Superieure, ATIPE URA1857, 75005 Paris, France
Development 126:3573-84. 1999..This revised description of the sense organ lineage provides the basis for future studies on how polarity and fate are regulated in asymmetrically dividing cells...
- Frizzled regulates localization of cell-fate determinants and mitotic spindle rotation during asymmetric cell divisionY Bellaiche
Ecole Normale Superieure, UMR 8544, 46, rue d Ulm, 75230 Paris Cedex 05, France
Nat Cell Biol 3:50-7. 2001..We conclude that Fz participates in establishing the polarity of pI...
- Subcellular localization of Suppressor of Hairless in Drosophila sense organ cells during Notch signallingM Gho
Institut Jacques Monod CNRS, Universite Paris VII, France
Development 122:1673-82. 1996..Finally, the pIIb, shaft and socket cells are found to adopt invariant positions along the anteroposterior axis of the notum. This raises the possibility that tissue-polarity biases these N-mediated cell fate choices...
- Control of cell fate choices by lateral signaling in the adult peripheral nervous system of Drosophila melanogasterF Schweisguth
Institute Jacques Monod, University of Paris, France
Dev Genet 18:28-39. 1996..Finally we address how this intercellular signaling mechanism may be modulated to result in highly reproducible outcomes...
- Effects of kinesin mutations on neuronal functionsM Gho
Laboratory of Genetics, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53706
Science 258:313-6. 1992..Kinesin appears not to be required for the anterograde transport of synaptic vesicles or their components...
- The presynaptic cell determines the number of synapses in the Drosophila optic gangliaI Canal
Instituto Cajal, CSIC, Madrid, Spain
Eur J Neurosci 6:1423-31. 1994..The phototactic response of flies bearing a gig eye is abnormal, indicating that the extra synapses are functional...