- [Supraglottic laryngectomy with arytenoidectomy]B Barry
Service ORL, , 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 118:165-70. 2001..This technique provided good tumor control and a high rate of satisfactory functional results in patients with tumors of lateral margin extended to one arytenoid...
- Moxifloxacin in the treatment of acute maxillary sinusitis after first-line treatment failure and acute sinusitis with high risk of complicationsP Gehanno
Otorhinolaryngology Unit, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, Paris, France
J Int Med Res 31:434-47. 2003..4%), nausea (2.4%) and diarrhoea (1.2%), were reported in 12.2% of patients. Overall, moxifloxacin therapy resulted in rapid bacteriological eradication, with a high rate of clinical success...
- [Plea in favor of diversified treatment of Zenker's diverticulum]P Gehanno
Service d ORL et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Groupe Hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard, AP HP, Universite Paris VII, 18, boulevard Ney, 75018, Paris, France
Ann Chir 128:173-4. 2003
- [Efficiency of a four-day course of pristinamycin compared to a five-day course of cefuroxime axetil for acute bacterial maxillary sinusitis in adult outpatients]P Gehanno
Service ORL, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Med Mal Infect 34:293-302. 2004....
- [Efficacy of cefotiam hexetil in acute maxillary sinusitis, with a short five day vs ten day treatment]P Gehanno
Hopital Bichat, Service ORL, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris, France
Med Mal Infect 34:455-9. 2004..The aim of this multicentric, randomized, double blind study with direct individual benefit, was to compare two therapeutic regimens of cefotiam hexetil administration, 5 days vs 10 days, in acute maxillary sinusitis...
- Microbiology of otitis media in the Paris, France, area from 1987 to 1997P Gehanno
Service ORL, Hĵpital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 20:570-3. 2001..To investigate epidemiologic trends in the bacteriology of acute otitis media, data were recorded during a 10-year period by the same group of investigators during clinical studies in pediatric outpatients...
- [Rhino-sinus manifestations of systemic diseases]B Barry
Service ORL Hôpital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris
Rev Prat 50:1548-50. 2000..In front of these manifestations, the lack of predisposition and/or the resistance to treatment should suggest a systemic disease and may lead to an early diagnosis and appropriate treatment strategy...
- Eradication by ceftriaxone of Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates with increased resistance to penicillin in cases of acute otitis mediaP Gehanno
Service ORL, Hopital Bichat, 75018 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:16-20. 1999....
- Telithromycin (HMR 3647) achieves high and sustained concentrations in tonsils of patients undergoing tonsillectomyP Gehanno
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 21:441-5. 2003..Tonsillar and plasma concentrations exceeded the MIC(50) for GABHS throughout the 24-h dosing period. These findings suggest that telithromycin may be an effective new alternative treatment for GABHS tonsillopharyngitis...
- [Diagnostic value of needle biopsy and frozen section histological examination in the surgery of primary parotid tumors]M Longuet
CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Service ORL, 46 rue Henri Huchard, F-75877 Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 122:51-5. 2001..FNAB offers valuable information in the diagnosis of nonsurgical lesions and permits to avoid FS if FNAB identify a benign lesion. FS remains mandatory if FNAB evaluation is not possible or suggests a neoplastic tumor...
- [Levofloxacin in the treatment of acute and bacteriologically documented sinusitis with high risk of complications]P Gehanno
Service d otorhinolaryngologie et de chirurgie cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Med Mal Infect 35:335-43. 2005..The authors had for aim to evaluate the efficacy and tolerance of oral levofloxacin (500 mg once a day during ten days), as a treatment for acute bacterial sinusitis at risk for complications in adult patients...
- [Implantable doppler probe for microsurgical free flap monitoring in cervico-facial reconstructive surgery]V Clert
Service de chirurgie ORL et cervico faciale, Hopital Bichat, GHU Paris Nord Val de Seine, AP HP, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 58:82-8. 2013..The purpose of this study was to describe the use and to evaluate the implantable doppler system in this setting...
- A prospective, multicentre study of moxifloxacin concentrations in the sinus mucosa tissue of patients undergoing elective surgery of the sinusP Gehanno
Otorhinolaryngology Unit, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, 75877 Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 49:821-6. 2002..g. 5-30 x MIC for Streptococcus pneumoniae: 0.25 mg/L). These results sup-port the use of moxifloxacin 400 mg once daily as a regimen for the treatment of sinus infections...
- Risk factors for surgical wound infections in patients undergoing head and neck oncologic surgeryB Barry
Service ORL, , Paris
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Belg 53:241-4. 1999..The intraoperative choice between primary closure and flap reconstruction should be studied further. More subtle risk factors may appear in studies of large groups of patients and/or if a distinction is drawn between early and late SWI...
- [Aspergillosis of the paranasal sinus and environmental factors]B Barry
Service ORL, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 119:170-3. 2002..Paranasal sinus aspergilloma is a non-invasive form of Aspergillus infection being encountered more often during the last decade...
- [Comparative study of the penetration of penicillin V, amoxicillin, cefaclor and josamycin in the tonsils]C Bizet
Laboratoire central de bactériologie, Hopital Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 37:273-5. 1989..Antibiotic concentrations in serum and tonsillar tissues were determined by microbiological assay. Cefaclor demonstrated a superior diffusion than penicillin V and amoxicillin, but nevertheless inferior to that of josamycin...
- [Is coincidence detection emission tomography (CDET) as reliable as positron emission tomography (PET) in head and neck cancer?]D S Lazard
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Service ORL et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 124:207-10. 2003..The most commonly used is the dual-head positron emission tomography using coincidence detection (CDET). This study was aimed at searching if CDET could be as reliable as PET in some of its indications...
- Prognostic value of mandibular involvement in oral cavity cancersF Tankere
Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, ENT Department, 46 rue Henri Huchard, F 75018 Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 123:7-12. 2002..The aim of the study was to determine, in a homogeneous population, the prognostic impact of mandibular involvement in oral cancers...
- [Auditory and vestibular findings in Fabry disease: a study of 25 patients]M Pichon
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Rev Med Interne 33:364-9. 2012..Males and females exhibit severe organ involvement. The high incidence of otological symptoms was recently reported...
- [Mandibular reconstruction with fibula free flap. Experience of virtual reconstruction using Osirix®, a free and open source software for medical imagery]S Albert
Service de chirurgie ORL et cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, AP HP, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris Cedex 18, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 56:494-503. 2011..It also forecasts the numbers of fragments of fibula needed and the location of osteotomies...
- [Zenker diverticulum]B Barry
Service ORL et CCF, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 125:98-104. 2008
- Workplace air-conditioning and health services attendance among French middle-aged women: a prospective cohort studyP Preziosi
French Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM Unit 557, UMR INSERM INRA CNAM, Paris, France
Int J Epidemiol 33:1120-3. 2004..To assess the relationship between type of ventilation in the workplace, health services attendance, and sickness absence among middle-aged women...
- [Community-acquired acute maxillary sinusitis or rhinosinusitis in adults in France: current management]J M Klossek
Service ORL, CHU hôpital Jean Bernard, Poitiers
Presse Med 34:1755-63. 2005..This treatment is probabilistic, should be decided at the end of the consultation, and follows the AFSSAPS guidelines...
- [Treatment of functional signs of acute maxillary rhinosinusitis in adults. Efficacy and tolerance of administration of oral prednisone for 3 days]J M Klossek
Service ORL, Hôpital Jean Bernard la Miléterie, Poitiers
Presse Med 33:303-9. 2004..The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy and tolerance to prednisone administered for 3 days in addition to antibiotherapy in patients presenting with an AMRS...
- [Yves Lallemant (1917-2003)]P Gehanno
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 121:2. 2004