Jean Pierre Gauthier
- AphidBase: a database for aphid genomic resourcesJean Pierre Gauthier
INRA, Agrocampus Rennes, UMR 1099 BiO3P Biology of Organisms and Populations Applied to Plant Protection, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
Bioinformatics 23:783-4. 2007..AphidBase represents one of the first genomic databases for a hemipteran insect...
- Evolutionary study of duplications of the miRNA machinery in aphids associated with striking rate acceleration and changes in expression profilesBenjamín Ortiz-Rivas
INRA, UMR 1349 IGEPP, Le Rheu, 35653, France
BMC Evol Biol 12:216. 2012..We have also carried out an analysis of the expression of both copies of ago-1 and dcr-1 by semi-quantitative PCR in different morphs of the pea aphid life cycle...
- Genomic analysis of the biocontrol strain Pseudomonas fluorescens Pf29Arp with evidence of T3SS and T6SS gene expression on plant rootsMuriel Marchi
INRA, UMR1349 IGEPP, F 35653, Le Rheu, France
Environ Microbiol Rep 5:393-403. 2013..These data suggest a role of T3SS and T6SS in the Pf29Arp adaptation to different root environments...
- Genetic control of contagious asexuality in the pea aphidJulie Jaquiery
INRA, UMR1349, Institute of Genetics, Environment and Plant Protection, Domaine de la Motte, Le Rheu, France
PLoS Genet 10:e1004838. 2014..This genetic system provides new insights into the mechanisms of coexistence of sexual and asexual aphid lineages. ..
- Cuticular proteins and seasonal photoperiodism in aphidsAurore Gallot
INRA, UMR BiO3P, BP 35327, 35653 Le Rheu Cedex, France
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 40:235-40. 2010..This review focuses on the description of cuticular protein genes in the pea aphid and their regulation during the change of reproductive mode...
- Bacterial Communities Associated with Host-Adapted Populations of Pea Aphids Revealed by Deep Sequencing of 16S Ribosomal DNAJean Pierre Gauthier
INRA, UMR 1349 IGEPP Institut de Génétique, Environnement et Protection des Plantes, 35653, Le Rheu, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0120664. 2015..However, since we examined the microbiota of aphid samples kept a few generations in controlled conditions, it may be that bacterial diversity was underestimated due to the possible loss of environmental or transient taxa. ..
- Large-scale gene discovery in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera)Beatriz Sabater-Muñoz
INRA Rennes, UMR INRA Agrocampus BiO3P, BP 35327, F 35653 Le Rheu cedex, France
Genome Biol 7:R21. 2006..This project is the first to address the genetics of the Hemiptera and of a hemimetabolous insect...
- Strong heterogeneity in nucleotidic composition and codon bias in the pea aphid (Acyrthosiphon pisum) shown by EST-based coding genome reconstructionClaude Rispe
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Domaine de la Motte, Unité Mixte de Recherche 1099 BiO3P, Le Rheu, France
J Mol Evol 65:413-24. 2007..Finally, genomic traces were analyzed to build 206 fragments containing a full CDS, which allowed studying the correlations between GC contents of coding and those of noncoding (flanking and introns) sequences...