Jean Pierre Gauthier
- AphidBase: a database for aphid genomic resourcesJean Pierre Gauthier
INRA, Agrocampus Rennes, UMR 1099 BiO3P Biology of Organisms and Populations Applied to Plant Protection, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
Bioinformatics 23:783-4. 2007..AphidBase represents one of the first genomic databases for a hemipteran insect...
- Evolutionary study of duplications of the miRNA machinery in aphids associated with striking rate acceleration and changes in expression profilesBenjamín Ortiz-Rivas
INRA, UMR 1349 IGEPP, Le Rheu, 35653, France
BMC Evol Biol 12:216. 2012..We have also carried out an analysis of the expression of both copies of ago-1 and dcr-1 by semi-quantitative PCR in different morphs of the pea aphid life cycle...
- Genomic analysis of the biocontrol strain Pseudomonas fluorescens Pf29Arp with evidence of T3SS and T6SS gene expression on plant rootsMuriel Marchi
INRA, UMR1349 IGEPP, F 35653, Le Rheu, France
Environ Microbiol Rep 5:393-403. 2013..These data suggest a role of T3SS and T6SS in the Pf29Arp adaptation to different root environments...
- Cuticular proteins and seasonal photoperiodism in aphidsAurore Gallot
INRA, UMR BiO3P, BP 35327, 35653 Le Rheu Cedex, France
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 40:235-40. 2010..This review focuses on the description of cuticular protein genes in the pea aphid and their regulation during the change of reproductive mode...
- Large-scale gene discovery in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera)Beatriz Sabater-Muñoz
INRA Rennes, UMR INRA Agrocampus BiO3P, BP 35327, F 35653 Le Rheu cedex, France
Genome Biol 7:R21. 2006..This project is the first to address the genetics of the Hemiptera and of a hemimetabolous insect...
- Strong heterogeneity in nucleotidic composition and codon bias in the pea aphid (Acyrthosiphon pisum) shown by EST-based coding genome reconstructionClaude Rispe
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Domaine de la Motte, Unité Mixte de Recherche 1099 BiO3P, Le Rheu, France
J Mol Evol 65:413-24. 2007..Finally, genomic traces were analyzed to build 206 fragments containing a full CDS, which allowed studying the correlations between GC contents of coding and those of noncoding (flanking and introns) sequences...