- Efficacy of conventional synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs, glucocorticoids and tofacitinib: a systematic literature review informing the 2013 update of the EULAR recommendations for management of rheumatoid arthritisCécile Gaujoux-Viala
Department of Rheumatology, Nîmes University Hospital EA 2415, Montpellier I University, Nimes, France
Ann Rheum Dis 73:510-5. 2014..To update a previous systematic review assessing the efficacy of conventional synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (csDMARDs) in rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Who are the patients with early arthritis with worse than death scores on the EQ-5D? Results from the ESPOIR cohortCécile Gaujoux-Viala
Lorraine University, Paris Descartes University, Nancy, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 52:832-8. 2013..We aimed to describe patients with early arthritis (EA) and EQ-5D < 0, a state worse than death, at baseline and over 2 years and determine aspects of EA associated with a negative score...
- [The main directions in case of polyarthritis]Cécile Gaujoux-Viala
Universite Montpellier 1, CHU de Nimes, Hopital Caremeau, Service de Rhumatologie, 30000 Nimes, France
Rev Prat 62:1069-76. 2012..The rapid institution of a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug can allow obtain a remission, mproves clinical outcomes and reduces the accrual of joint damage and disability...
- Evaluating disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis: which composite index is best? A systematic literature analysis of studies comparing the psychometric properties of the DAS, DAS28, SDAI and CDAICécile Gaujoux-Viala
Rheumatology Department, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris 6 university Pierre et Marie Curie, AP HP, 83, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Joint Bone Spine 79:149-55. 2012..To evaluate and compare four composite indices for assessing the activity of rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Evidence of the symptomatic and structural efficacy of methotrexate in daily practice as the first disease-modifying drug in rheumatoid arthritis despite its suboptimal use: results from the ESPOIR early synovitis cohortCécile Gaujoux-Viala
Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Rhumatologie, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, Paris Cedex 13, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:1648-54. 2012..To describe the use of MTX in early arthritis (EA) in daily clinical practice and to evaluate its 6-month symptomatic efficacy and 12-month structural efficacy...
- Efficacy and safety of steroid injections for shoulder and elbow tendonitis: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trialsC Gaujoux-Viala
Paris Descartes University, Medicine Faculty, UPRES EA 4058, APHP, Rheumatology B Department, Cochin Hospital, 75014 Paris, France
Ann Rheum Dis 68:1843-9. 2009..To assess the efficacy and safety of steroid injections for patients with tendonitis of the shoulder or elbow...
- Comparison of the EQ-5D and the SF-6D utility measures in 813 patients with early arthritis: results from the ESPOIR cohortCÃ©cile Gaujoux-Viala
INSERM, CIC EC CIE6, Nancy, France
J Rheumatol 38:1576-84. 2011..Our objective was to compare the EuroQol EQ-5D health outcome measure and the SF-6D and to investigate their relationship to clinical variables in a large prospective cohort of patients with EA...
- Current evidence for the management of rheumatoid arthritis with synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: a systematic literature review informing the EULAR recommendations for the management of rheumatoid arthritisCécile Gaujoux-Viala
Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Rhumatologie, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Ann Rheum Dis 69:1004-9. 2010....
- Responsiveness of EQ-5D and SF-6D in patients with early arthritis: results from the ESPOIR cohortCécile Gaujoux-Viala
Correspondence to Cécile Gaujoux Viala, Université Paris 6 Pierre and Marie Curie, AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service de Rhumatologie, 83 boulevard de l Hôpital 75651 Paris cedex 13, France
Ann Rheum Dis 71:1478-83. 2012..The authors aimed to compare the responsiveness of the EQ-5D and the SF-6D in a large prospective cohort of patients with EA...
- Comparison of the efficacy of sonography, magnetic resonance imaging and conventional radiography for the detection of bone erosions in rheumatoid arthritis patients: a systematic review and meta-analysisAthan Baillet
Rheumatology Department, CHU Hopital Sud, Grenoble Teaching Hospital, avenue de Kimberley, BP 338, 38434 Echirolles Cedex, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:1137-47. 2011..To evaluate the reproducibility of US and to compare its efficacy with that of MRI and conventional radiography (CR) for the detection of bone erosion in RA patients...
- Impact of co-morbidities on measuring indirect utility by the Medical Outcomes Study Short Form 6D in lower-limb osteoarthritisKossar Hosseini
Université de Lorraine, Paris Descartes University, APEMAC, EA 4360, F 54 000, France
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 26:627-35. 2012..Co-morbidities can influence generic measurement of health indirect utility. We investigated their impact to assess indirect utility with the Medical Outcomes Study Short Form 6D (SF-6D) in patients with osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Clinical outcomes in psoriatic arthritis: A systematic literature reviewPenélope Esther Palominos
Paris Descartes University, UPRES EA 4058, AP HP, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:397-406. 2012..The objective of this work was to assess reporting of outcomes in PsA, including patient-reported outcomes (PROs) in recent publications...
- [The rheumatoid hand]Julien Henry
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Groupe Hospitalier La Pitié Salpêtrière, AP HP, Service de Rhumatologie, 75651 Paris Cedex, France
Presse Med 42:1607-15. 2013..Patients with RA should be closely monitored in order to detect joint damages necessitating physical therapist or hand surgeon consultation...
- [Medical and economic aspects of rheumatoid arthritis]Bruno Fautrel
Université Paris 6 Pierre and Marie Curie GRC 08 EEMOIS, Rhumatologie, AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris Cedex 13
Bull Acad Natl Med 196:1295-305; discussion 1305-6. 2012..In contrast, they have not yet been shown to reduce the number of patients who become disabled, and their cost-effectiveness ratio thus tends to be unfavorable...
- Scleritis: a paradoxical effect of etanercept? Etanercept-associated inflammatory eye diseaseCécile Gaujoux-Viala
Pierre et Marie Curie University, AP HP, Department of Rheumatology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, corrected Paris, France
J Rheumatol 39:233-9. 2012..To describe 3 cases of scleritis associated with etanercept use for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to review the literature related to inflammatory eye diseases associated with the use of etanercept...