- Reactive nodular fibrous pseudotumor: a first report of gastric localization and clinicopathologic reviewG Gauchotte
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Hopitaux de Brabois, CHRU, 5 allée du Morvan, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:1076-81. 2009....
- [Metaplastic carcinomas of the breast: a morphological and immunohistochemical study]Guillaume Gauchotte
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 31:18-27. 2011..Metaplastic carcinomas of the breast are rare and form a heterogenic group of tumors, characterized by the presence of squamous or sarcomatoid differentiation...
- [MDCT in the lateral decubitus position with Valsalva maneuver in the evaluation of abdominal wall hernias]G Gauchotte
Service de Radiodiagnostic du Pr Régent, Hopitaux de Brabois, CHU Nancy Hôpital d adulte, rue du Morvan, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy
J Radiol 89:1113-6. 2008..MDCT in the lateral decubitus position during Valsalva is sensitive in the detection of abdominal wall hernias and may increase the hernia size and possibly change its contents...
- [Medullomyoblastoma: a medulloblastoma with rhabdomyoblastic differentiation]Guillaume Gauchotte
Laboratoire d anatomie et cytologie pathologiques, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 30:135-8. 2010..The two tumoral populations share the same genetic alterations. The main differential diagnoses are atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor, immature teratoma, medulloepithelioma, primitive intracranial rhabdomyosarcoma and myoneurocytoma...
- BRAF, p53 and SOX2 in anaplastic thyroid carcinoma: evidence for multistep carcinogenesisGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, Hopital Central, CHU, Nancy, France
Pathology 43:447-52. 2011..The aim of this study was to genotype a series of papillary thyroid carcinomas (PTCs) and anaplastic thyroid carcinomas (ATCs) for BRAF mutation, and to evaluate p53 and SOX2 expression as factors implicated in tumour progression...
- A combination of smears and cell block preparations provides high diagnostic accuracy for endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspirationGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Virchows Arch 461:505-12. 2012..42). CBP, as a complement to smears, increases diagnostic yield and sensitivity for both diagnoses of carcinoma and granulomatous inflammation. LBC, if used alone, increases the risk of a false-negative result...
- [Diagnostic accuracy of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration in mediastinal lymph nodes]Guillaume Gauchotte
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 31:142-51. 2011..Because it allows collecting only a small amount of materiel, an optimal processing of the samples is needed...
- FVIIIra, CD15, and tryptase performance in the diagnosis of skin stab wound vitality in forensic pathologyGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Int J Legal Med 127:957-65. 2013..Finally, we demonstrated that these markers were not reliable in putrefied or desiccated specimens. In conclusion, CD15 and tryptase, but not FVIIIra, may be useful markers for differentiating recent antemortem from postmortem injuries. ..
- [An isolated vasculitis of uterine cervix and isthmus]E Gauchotte
Service de Gynecologie, Maternite Regionale Universitaire, Hopital Central, CHRU, 10, rue du Docteur Heydenreich, 54000 Nancy, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 38:521-3. 2009..At histological examination, necrotizing vasculitis of small and medium-sized arteries was found, suggesting diagnosis of polyarteritis nodosa. There was no argument for systemic vasculitis...
- Retinoid acid receptor expression is helpful to distinguish between adenoma and well-differentiated carcinoma in the thyroidGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, CHU, Nancy, France
Virchows Arch 462:619-32. 2013..Further investigation should be carried out to determine whether the characterization of RR expression might identify patients who could benefit from therapy with RA derivatives...
- Submucosal plexitis as a predictor of postoperative surgical recurrence in Crohn's diseaseAude Bressenot
Inserm U954, Genetic Nutrition and Exposure to Environmental Risks NGERE, Henri Poincare University, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:1654-61. 2013..We assessed the value of both submucosal and myenteric plexitis for predicting postoperative surgical recurrence in CD...
- Expression of minichromosome maintenance MCM6 protein in meningiomas is strongly correlated with histologic grade and clinical outcomeGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, Inserm U954, Medical Faculty of Nancy, France
Am J Surg Pathol 36:283-91. 2012..84 (0.73-0.90). In conclusion, because of its strong level of expression and sharp difference in labeling index between indolent and recurrent tumors, MCM6 is the most efficient marker to identify tumors with a high risk of recurrence...
- [The markers of wound vitality in forensic pathology]Guillaume Gauchotte
Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France Inserm U954, Faculte de Medecine de Nancy, 54500 Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France Electronic address
Ann Pathol 33:93-101. 2013..g. fibronectin, P-selectin). Finally, optimal sensibility and specificity values would be probably reached by combining several markers, validated with large groups of pre- and post-mortem wounds...
- Salivary gland anlage tumor: a clinicopathological study of two casesGuillaume Gauchotte
Department of Pathology, Central University Hospital CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Fetal Pediatr Pathol 30:116-23. 2011..Histologically, both lesions were suggestive of SGAT, characterized by epithelial structures that blended with spindle-cells, drawing highly cellular nodules. Connective tissue between nodules contained squamous cystic nests and ducts...