- Anti-factor H autoantibody-associated hemolytic uremic syndrome: review of literature of the autoimmune form of HUSMarie Agnès Dragon-Durey
Service d Immunologie Biologique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Semin Thromb Hemost 36:633-40. 2010....
- Heterozygous and homozygous factor h deficiencies associated with hemolytic uremic syndrome or membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis: report and genetic analysis of 16 casesMarie Agnès Dragon-Durey
INSERM U430, Institut des Cordeliers, Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 15:787-95. 2004..This report emphasizes the variability in the clinical progression of kidney diseases associated with FH deficiencies. Genetic analysis reveals the molecular abnormalities associated with FH deficiencies to be polymorphous...
- Anti-Factor H autoantibodies associated with atypical hemolytic uremic syndromeMarie Agnès Dragon-Durey
Service d Immunologie Biologique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 20 rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 16:555-63. 2005..This new mechanism of functional FH deficiency may lead to the design of new approaches of diagnosis and treatment with a particular interest in plasma exchanges or immunosuppressive therapies...
- The high frequency of complement factor H related CFHR1 gene deletion is restricted to specific subgroups of patients with atypical haemolytic uraemic syndromeM A Dragon-Durey
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Service d Immunologie Biologique, Paris, France
J Med Genet 46:447-50. 2009..We tested the CFHR1 deletion for association with aHUS in a population of French aHUS cases and controls. Furthermore, we examined the effect of the deletion in the context of known aHUS risk factors...
- Plasmatherapy in atypical hemolytic uremic syndromeChantal Loirat
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Pediatric Nephrology Department, Universite Paris Diderot, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Semin Thromb Hemost 36:673-81. 2010..We hope complement blockers will offer patients a better chance to avoid ESRD and provide a better quality of life...
- Bartter syndrome prenatal diagnosis based on amniotic fluid biochemical analysisArnaud Garnier
Nephrologie Pediatrique, Hôpital Robert Debré AP HP, Paris, France
Pediatr Res 67:300-3. 2010..In conclusion, Bartter syndrome can be prenatally suspected on amniotic fluid biochemistry (sensitivity 93% and specificity 100%), allowing appropriate management before and after birth...
- Fatal pulmonary fibrosis after rituximab administrationMarie Camille Chaumais
Department of Pediatric Pharmacology and Pharmacogenetics, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France
Pediatr Nephrol 24:1753-5. 2009..Despite all means used to treat her, she died 5 weeks after rituximab infusion. A pulmonary biopsy showed extensive fibrosis, while the alveolar epithelium was no longer visible...
- [Postinfectious acute glomerulonephritis]Arnaud Garnier
Service de Nephrologie Pediatrique, Hopital Robert Debre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 48, boulevard Serurier, 75935 Paris, France
Nephrol Ther 5:97-101. 2009..Fluid overload must be urgently treated by loop diuretics or renal replacement therapy in the most severe cases...
- Stem cell mobilization in idiopathic steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndromeHelene Lapillonne
Laboratoire d Hematologie, Hopital Armand Trousseau, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 26 avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Pediatr Nephrol 23:1251-6. 2008..Hematopoietic stem-cell mobilization at proteinuria relapse, as well as changes in B and NK cells during remission, suggest that SSNS might be due to a general disturbance of hematopoietic and immune cell trafficking...
- Acute renal failure in a 3-year-old child as part of the drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) syndrome following hepatitis AArnaud Garnier
Pediatric Nephrology Unit, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
Pediatr Nephrol 23:667-9. 2008..The final diagnosis was of the syndrome drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms or DRESS, induced by cefixime or cotrimoxazole and possibly triggered by the hepatitis A virus infection...