- Childhood attention problems and socioeconomic status in adulthood: 18-year follow-upCédric Galéra
University Bordeaux Segalen, INSERM U897, France
Br J Psychiatry 201:20-5. 2012..Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) has been associated with socioeconomic difficulties later in life. Little research in this area has been based on longitudinal and community studies...
- Behavioral and temperamental features of children with Costello syndromeCédric Galéra
Child Psychiatry Department, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, Bordeaux2 University, Bordeaux, France
Am J Med Genet A 140:968-74. 2006..They also point to possible "hyperemotionality." Further studies using a larger sample size and IQ-matched control groups are needed to more accurately characterize individuals with this rare syndrome...
- Hyperactivity-inattention symptoms in childhood and substance use in adolescence: the youth gazel cohortCédric Galéra
Child Psychiatry Department, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Drug Alcohol Depend 94:30-7. 2008..This study addresses in both genders the relationship between childhood Hyperactivity-inattention symptoms and subsequent adolescent substance use, while controlling for psychiatric comorbidity, temperament and environmental risk factors...
- Hyperactivity-inattention symptoms in childhood and suicidal behaviors in adolescence: the Youth Gazel CohortC Galera
Child Psychiatry Department, University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 118:480-9. 2008..This study addresses the relationship between childhood hyperactivity-inattention symptoms (HI-s) and subsequent suicidal behaviors...
- Childhood and adolescent hyperactivity-inattention symptoms and academic achievement 8 years later: the GAZEL Youth studyC Galera
Child Psychiatry Department, Charles Perrens Hospital, University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Psychol Med 39:1895-906. 2009....
- Socio-behavioral characteristics of children with Rubinstein-Taybi syndromeCédric Galéra
Child Psychiatry Department, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, University Victor Segalen, Bordeaux 2, France
J Autism Dev Disord 39:1252-60. 2009..The presence of an identified CREBBP gene abnormality was possibly related to the motor difficulties through impaired motor skills learning...
- Disruptive symptoms in childhood and adolescence and early initiation of tobacco and cannabis use: the Gazel Youth studyC Galera
University Bordeaux 2, Charles Perrens Hospital, Child Psychiatry Department, Bordeaux, France
Eur Psychiatry 25:402-8. 2010..To examine the link between symptoms of hyperactivity-inattention and conduct disorder in childhood, and the initiation of tobacco and cannabis use, controlling for other behavioral symptoms, temperament and environmental risk factors...
- Early risk factors for hyperactivity-impulsivity and inattention trajectories from age 17 months to 8 yearsCédric Galéra
Charles Perrens Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Bordeaux Segalen, CHS Charles Perrens, Bordeaux, France
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:1267-75. 2011..However, the early developmental course of hyperactivity-impulsivity and inattention symptoms and their association with previous environmental risk factors are still poorly understood..