- Standardization and quality control studies of 'real-time' quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction of fusion gene transcripts for residual disease detection in leukemia - a Europe Against Cancer programJ Gabert
Department of Hematology Biology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, France
Leukemia 17:2318-57. 2003..This is likely to prove invaluable to the management of patients entered into multicenter therapeutic trials...
- Detection of minimal residual disease in hematologic malignancies by real-time quantitative PCR: principles, approaches, and laboratory aspectsV H J van der Velden
Department of Immunology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Dr Molewaterplein 50, Rotterdam 3015 GE, The Netherlands
Leukemia 17:1013-34. 2003..These networks also include standardization of technology as well as regular quality control rounds, both being essential for the introduction of RQ-PCR-based MRD detection in multicenter clinical treatment protocols...
- Evaluation of candidate control genes for diagnosis and residual disease detection in leukemic patients using 'real-time' quantitative reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RQ-PCR) - a Europe against cancer programE Beillard
Department of Hematological Biology, Institute Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Leukemia 17:2474-86. 2003..Overall, these data are not only eligible for quantification of fusion gene transcripts, but also for the quantification of aberrantly expressed genes...
- A diagnostic biochip for the comprehensive analysis of MLL translocations in acute leukemiaN Maroc
IPSOGEN SAS, Case 923, 163, av de Luminy, Marseille Cedex 9, France
Leukemia 18:1522-30. 2004....
- Complementary DNA characterization and chromosomal localization of a human gene related to the poliovirus receptor-encoding geneM Lopez
INSERM U 119, Unité de Cancérologie et Thérapeutique Expérimentales, Marseille, France
Gene 155:261-5. 1995..Northern blot analysis indicated that a major 5.9-kb transcript is present in all normal human tissues tested. In situ hybridization showed that the PRR gene is located at bands q23-q24 of human chromosome 11...
- Prospective multicentric molecular study for poor prognosis fusion transcripts at diagnosis in adult B-lineage ALL patients: the LALA 94 experienceC Picard
Leukemia 20:2178-81. 2006
- Evaluation of real-time quantitative PCR machines for the monitoring of fusion gene transcripts using the Europe against cancer protocolM Silvy
Leukemia 19:305-7. 2005
- Altered splicing in hematological malignancies reveals a tissue-specific translational block of the Src-family tyrosine kinase fyn brain isoform expressionC Picard
Leukemia 18:1737-9. 2004
- Improvement of gene expression analysis by RQ-PCR technology: addition of BSAM Silvy
Leukemia 18:1022-5. 2004
- Differential stability of control gene and fusion gene transcripts over time may hamper accurate quantification of minimal residual disease--a study within the Europe Against Cancer ProgramV H J van der Velden
Leukemia 18:884-6. 2004
- A potential graft-versus-leukemia effect after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results from the French Bone Marrow Transplantation SocietyH Esperou
Department of Hematology, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 31:909-18. 2003....
- Characterization of a reference material for BCR-ABL (M-BCR) mRNA quantitation by real-time amplification assays: towards new standards for gene expression measurementsJ Saldanha
1National Institute of Biological Standards and Controls, South Mimms, UK
Leukemia 21:1481-7. 2007....