- Cutaneous neurovascular interaction involved in tactile sensationB Fromy
Neurovascular Interactions, FRE CNRS 3075, University Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem 6:337-42. 2008..Finally, we discuss the tools available to study the cutaneous neurovascular interaction and conclude on a novel test that assesses this interaction triggered by the application of a local non noxious pressure (tactile stimulation)...
- Aging-associated sensory neuropathy alters pressure-induced vasodilation in humansBerengere Fromy
Neurovascular Interactions, FRE CNRS 3075, University Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Département de Physilogie, Lyon, France
J Invest Dermatol 130:849-55. 2010..05) and neuropathic older subjects (145+/-28% increase, P<0.05) compared with young subjects (234+/-25% increase)...
- Asic3 is a neuronal mechanosensor for pressure-induced vasodilation that protects against pressure ulcersBerengere Fromy
Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Proteines, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS FRE 3310, Lyon, France Université de Lyon 1, FRE 3310, Lyon, France
Nat Med 18:1205-7. 2012..Here we demonstrate that acid-sensing ion channel 3 (Asic3) is an essential neuronal sensor for the vasodilation response to direct pressure in both humans and rodents and for protecting against pressure ulcers in mice. ..
- What can current stimulation tell us about the vascular function of endogenous prostacyclin in healthy rat skin in vivo?Stéphanie Gohin
Neurovascular Interactions, FRE CNRS 3075, Institut des Sciences Biologiques et Pharmaceutiques, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Lyon, France
J Invest Dermatol 131:237-44. 2011..This finding shows that cathodal current stimulation could be a valuable method to assess the vascular function of endogenous PGI(2) in healthy skin...
- Effect of ageing on tactile transduction processesJohanna Decorps
Laboratory of Tissue Biology and Therapeutic Engineering, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS UMR 5305, Lyon, France University of Lyon 1, UMR 5305, Lyon, France Electronic address
Ageing Res Rev 13:90-9. 2014..We also discuss appropriate tools and experimental models available to study the age-related tactile decline. ..