- Alexithymia in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus is related to depression and not to somatic variables or complianceS Friedman
Clinique des Maladies Mentales et de l Encéphale CMME, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Universi té René Descartes Paris V, UFR Cochin Port Royal, 1 rue Cabanis, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
J Psychosom Res 55:285-7. 2003..To assess the prevalence of alexithymia in insulin-dependent diabetic mellitus (IDDM) outpatients. To examine whether alexithymia is associated with diabetic somatic variables, depression, and compliance...
- Randomized trial of peribulbar triamcinolone acetonide with and without focal photocoagulation for mild diabetic macular edema: a pilot studyE Chew
Ophthalmology 114:1190-6. 2007..Based on these results, a phase III trial to evaluate the benefit of these treatments for mild DME is not warranted...
- Three-dimensional structure of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale in a large French primary care population suffering from major depressionS Friedman
Clinique des Maladies Mentales et de l Encéphale CMME, Service du Pr JD Guelfi, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, 1 rue Cabanis, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Psychiatry Res 104:247-57. 2001..36-0.45) with the reduction of the HDRS baseline score. These new data provide support for the use of the HADS's three-dimensional structure to measure improvement of selected symptoms of anxiety during antidepressant therapy...
- Night eating syndrome and winter seasonal affective disorderSerge Friedman
Clinique des Maladies Mentales et de l Encéphale CMME, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Universite Paris V, René Descartes, France
Appetite 47:119-22. 2006..8%). Patients suffering from NES were significantly older with a greater duration of the illness. NES was not related to depression and to Body Mass Index. NES and winter SAD are not overlapping disorders...
- Clinical correlates of atypical depression and validation of the French version of the Scale for Atypical Symptoms (SAS)J Thuile
Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, université Paris V René Descartes, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 118:113-7. 2009..Although they are commonly used, no validation study has yet been conducted...
- Inter-rater reliability of the French version of the core index for melancholiaJ Thuile
Service de Psychiatrie, Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, université Paris V René Descartes, 100 rue de la Santé, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
J Affect Disord 88:193-208. 2005..We report an inter-rater reliability study of the French version of the CORE...
- [Borderline personality disorder, self-mutilation and suicide: literature review]M Oumaya
Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, centre hospitalier de Sainte Anne, université Paris V René Descartes, 100, rue de la Santé, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Encephale 34:452-8. 2008..The purpose of our study is to examine the relationships between self-mutilations, suicide and related therapeutic approach...
- Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis infection in Israeli dairy cattleI Yeruham
Hachaklati Gedera and the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, P.O. Box 12, Rehovot 76100, Israel
Epidemiol Infect 131:947-55. 2003..5 and 76.2%, respectively. C. pseudotuberculosis isolates from skin lesions and from the soil did reduce nitrate. Clinical, epizootiological and microbiological aspects of the infection are described...
- Clinical and laboratory characteristics of non-E. coli urinary tract infectionsS Friedman
Department of Pediatrics, Dana Children's Hospital, Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
Arch Dis Child 91:845-6. 2006..coli pathogens. The most frequent anomaly was grade 3-4 vesicoureteral reflux (50%), followed by hydronephrosis (22.7%), ureteropelvic junction obstruction (9%), hypospadias (4.5%), pinpoint meatus (4.5%), and dysplastic kidney (4.5%)...
- Factor structure of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression (HAD) scaleS Friedman
Br J Psychiatry 181:165-6; author reply 166. 2002
- Periapical health and treatment quality assessment of root-filled teeth in two Canadian populationsN N Dugas
Department of Endodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 124 Edward Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1G6
Int Endod J 36:181-92. 2003..The quality of both the root filling and the restoration were found to impact on the periapical health of root-filled teeth, with the impact of the restoration being most critical when the quality of the root filling was adequate...
- [Prevalence of depression in multiple sclerosis: a review and meta-analysis]C Even
Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Paris
Rev Neurol (Paris) 160:917-25. 2004..The aim of this paper was to review and summarize the data about the frequency of depression during multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Early enteral feeding and nosocomial sepsis in very low birthweight infantsO Flidel-Rimon
Kaplan Medical Center, PO Box 1, Rehovot, Israel
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 89:F289-92. 2004..These findings support the use of early enteral feeding in this high risk population, but this needs to be confirmed in a large randomised controlled trial...
- An outbreak of Streptococcus canis mastitis in a dairy herd in IsraelM Chaffer
National Mastitis Reference Centre, Kimron Veterinary Institute, POB 12, Bet Dagan, 50250, Israel
N Z Vet J 53:261-4. 2005..CLINICAL RELEVANCE: Streptococcus canis infection may cause subclinical mastitis and high bulk SCC in dairy herds and be resolved by treatment with intramammary antibiotics and the introduction of strict hygiene practices...