- Alexithymia in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus is related to depression and not to somatic variables or complianceS Friedman
Clinique des Maladies Mentales et de l Encéphale CMME, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Universi té René Descartes Paris V, UFR Cochin Port Royal, 1 rue Cabanis, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
J Psychosom Res 55:285-7. 2003..To assess the prevalence of alexithymia in insulin-dependent diabetic mellitus (IDDM) outpatients. To examine whether alexithymia is associated with diabetic somatic variables, depression, and compliance...
- Randomized trial of peribulbar triamcinolone acetonide with and without focal photocoagulation for mild diabetic macular edema: a pilot studyE Chew
Ophthalmology 114:1190-6. 2007..To provide pilot data on the safety and efficacy of anterior and posterior sub-Tenon injections of triamcinolone either alone or in combination with focal photocoagulation in the treatment of mild diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Three-dimensional structure of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale in a large French primary care population suffering from major depressionS Friedman
Clinique des Maladies Mentales et de l Encéphale CMME, Service du Pr JD Guelfi, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, 1 rue Cabanis, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Psychiatry Res 104:247-57. 2001..36-0.45) with the reduction of the HDRS baseline score. These new data provide support for the use of the HADS's three-dimensional structure to measure improvement of selected symptoms of anxiety during antidepressant therapy...
- Night eating syndrome and winter seasonal affective disorderSerge Friedman
Clinique des Maladies Mentales et de l Encéphale CMME, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Universite Paris V, René Descartes, France
Appetite 47:119-22. 2006..8%). Patients suffering from NES were significantly older with a greater duration of the illness. NES was not related to depression and to Body Mass Index. NES and winter SAD are not overlapping disorders...
- Clinical correlates of atypical depression and validation of the French version of the Scale for Atypical Symptoms (SAS)J Thuile
Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, université Paris V René Descartes, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 118:113-7. 2009..Although they are commonly used, no validation study has yet been conducted...
- Inter-rater reliability of the French version of the core index for melancholiaJ Thuile
Service de Psychiatrie, Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, université Paris V René Descartes, 100 rue de la Santé, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
J Affect Disord 88:193-208. 2005..We report an inter-rater reliability study of the French version of the CORE...
- [Borderline personality disorder, self-mutilation and suicide: literature review]M Oumaya
Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, centre hospitalier de Sainte Anne, université Paris V René Descartes, 100, rue de la Santé, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Encephale 34:452-8. 2008..The purpose of our study is to examine the relationships between self-mutilations, suicide and related therapeutic approach...
- Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis infection in Israeli dairy cattleI Yeruham
Hachaklati Gedera and the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, P O Box 12, Rehovot 76100, Israel
Epidemiol Infect 131:947-55. 2003..5 and 76.2%, respectively. C. pseudotuberculosis isolates from skin lesions and from the soil did reduce nitrate. Clinical, epizootiological and microbiological aspects of the infection are described...
- Clinical and laboratory characteristics of non-E. coli urinary tract infectionsS Friedman
Department of Pediatrics, Dana Children s Hospital, Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
Arch Dis Child 91:845-6. 2006..coli pathogens. The most frequent anomaly was grade 3-4 vesicoureteral reflux (50%), followed by hydronephrosis (22.7%), ureteropelvic junction obstruction (9%), hypospadias (4.5%), pinpoint meatus (4.5%), and dysplastic kidney (4.5%)...
- Factor structure of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression (HAD) scaleS Friedman
Br J Psychiatry 181:165-6; author reply 166. 2002
- Periapical health and treatment quality assessment of root-filled teeth in two Canadian populationsN N Dugas
Department of Endodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 124 Edward Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1G6
Int Endod J 36:181-92. 2003..The prevalence of apical periodontitis (AP) and the quality of root fillings and restorations were determined in two Canadian populations differing in avail-ability of endodontists...
- [Prevalence of depression in multiple sclerosis: a review and meta-analysis]C Even
Clinique des maladies mentales et de l Encéphale, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Paris
Rev Neurol (Paris) 160:917-25. 2004..The aim of this paper was to review and summarize the data about the frequency of depression during multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Early enteral feeding and nosocomial sepsis in very low birthweight infantsO Flidel-Rimon
Kaplan Medical Center, PO Box 1, Rehovot, Israel
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 89:F289-92. 2004..The interrelations between early enteral feeding, necrotising enterocolitis (NEC), and nosocomial sepsis (NS) remain unclear...
- An outbreak of Streptococcus canis mastitis in a dairy herd in IsraelM Chaffer
National Mastitis Reference Centre, Kimron Veterinary Institute, POB 12, Bet Dagan, 50250, Israel
N Z Vet J 53:261-4. 2005..An increase in the bulk somatic cell count (BSCC) of up to 1,000 x 103 cells/ml occurred in a dairy herd in Israel at the end of 2001 and beginning of 2002...