Affiliation: French National Institute for Transport and Safety Research
- [Cell Phones and Risk of brain and acoustic nerve tumours: the French INTERPHONE case-control study]M Hours
Unité mixte de recherche épidémiologique et de surveillance transport travail environnement INRETS UCBL InVS, Faculte de Medecine, Domaine Rockefeller, 8, avenue Rockefeller, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 55:321-32. 2007..This publication reports the results of the French part of the INTERPHONE study...
- Cancer mortality in a synthetic spinning plant in Besançon, FranceM Hours
Epidemiological Research and Surveillance Unit in Transport Occupation and Environment, INRETS, UMR T9002, Bron, F 69500, France
Occup Environ Med 64:575-81. 2007..To assess the mortality of a cohort of workers in a synthetic textile spinning plant and to evaluate the relationship between mortality from lung, liver and bladder cancer and the processes or the products used...
- Diseases, consumption of medicines and responsibility for a road crash: a case-control studyMartine Hours
Epidemiological Research and Surveillance Unit in Transport Occupation and Environment, UMRT9405, INRETS Université Lyon I InVS, INRETS, F 69500 Bron, France
Accid Anal Prev 40:1789-96. 2008..30-10.03]). CONCLUSION: Medical factors associated with responsibility were arterial hypertension and antidepressant consumption. Other medical conditions do not seem to play a preponderant role comparing to individual behaviours...
- Can loud noise cause acoustic neuroma? Analysis of the INTERPHONE study in FranceM Hours
Institut National de Recherche sur les Transports et leur Securite, Universite de Lyon, Lyon, France
Occup Environ Med 66:480-6. 2009..To investigate possible associations between risk of acoustic neuroma and exposure to loud noise in leisure and occupational settings...
- Functional outcome after road-crash injury: description of the ESPARR victims cohort and 6-month follow-up resultsMartine Hours
Epidemiological Research and Surveillance Unit in Transport, Occupation and Environment UMRT9405 INRETS, Université Lyon I, InVS, INRETS, Universite de Lyon, F 69500 Bron, France
Accid Anal Prev 42:412-21. 2010..It is essential to know about the long-term consequences of road crashes involving corporal injury in order to adopt relevant public health measures...
- Management of severely injured children in road accidents in France: impact of the acute care organization on the outcomeEtienne Javouhey
Service de réanimation et d urgences pédiatriques, Hopital Femme Mere Enfant, Groupement Hospitalier Est, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Bron, France
Pediatr Crit Care Med 10:472-8. 2009..To examine the impact of acute care management on outcome in children severely injured in road accidents...
- Determinants of mobile phone output power in a multinational study: implications for exposure assessmentM Vrijheid
International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, Lyon, France
Occup Environ Med 66:664-71. 2009..To improve indices of RF exposure for epidemiological studies, we assessed determinants of mobile phone output power in a multinational study...
- Validation of short term recall of mobile phone use for the Interphone studyM Vrijheid
International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France
Occup Environ Med 63:237-43. 2006..To validate short term recall of mobile phone use within Interphone, an international collaborative case control study of tumours of the brain, acoustic nerve, and salivary glands related to mobile telephone use...
- Municipal waste incinerators: air and biological monitoring of workers for exposure to particles, metals, and organic compoundsA Maitre
Department of Occupational Medicine, EPSP TIMC Environnement et Prediction de la Sante des Populations Laboratory, Grenoble Faculty of Medicine, Joseph Fourier University, Domaine de la Merci, 38 700 La Tronche, France
Occup Environ Med 60:563-9. 2003..To evaluate occupational exposure to toxic pollutants at municipal waste incinerators (MWIs)...