- Prevalence and clinical impact of norovirus fecal shedding in children with inherited immune deficienciesPierre Frange
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, AP HP, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
J Infect Dis 206:1269-74. 2012..1% of fecal samples were still positive after a median of 9.5-months follow-up. Further large longitudinal studies are needed to evaluate the clinical consequences of norovirus shedding in patients with primary immunodeficiencies...
- CCR5 antagonists: a therapeutic option in HIV-1 perinatally infected children experiencing virologic failure?Pierre Frange
Université Paris Descartes EA 3620, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
AIDS 26:1673-7. 2012..HIV-1 coreceptor usage was determined in HAART-failing children followed in Necker Hospital (Paris, France) in order to estimate the proportion of these patients who may benefit from CCR5-antagonists therapy...
- Recent HIV-1 infection contributes to the viral diffusion over the French territory with a recent increasing frequencyPierre Frange
Universite Paris Descartes, Equipe d accueil 3620, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e31695. 2012..To analyse the contribution of primary human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infection (PHI) to the French viral epidemic...
- Adenoviral infection presenting as an isolated central nervous system disease without detectable viremia in two children after stem cell transplantationPierre Frange
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 49:2361-4. 2011....
- Lopinavir/ritonavir-based antiretroviral therapy in human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected naive children: rare protease inhibitor resistance mutations but high lamivudine/emtricitabine resistance at the time of virologic failurePierre Frange
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 30:684-8. 2011..Lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) is now the protease inhibitor regimen of choice in the first-line antiretroviral therapy for children <6 years of age...
- Late postnatal HIV infection in children born to HIV-1-infected mothers in a high-income countryPierre Frange
Unite d immunologie, Hématologie et Rhumatologie pédiatriques, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
AIDS 24:1771-6. 2010..To evaluate the risk of late postnatal HIV-1 infection in nonbreastfed children enrolled in the French ANRS Cohort CO01 (EPF)...
- New and old complex recombinant HIV-1 strains among patients with primary infection in 1996-2006 in France: the French ANRS CO06 primo cohort studyPierre Frange
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, AP HP, Paris, France
Retrovirology 5:69. 2008..Our objective was to characterize in detail non-B strains which could not be genetically classified into the known subtypes/Circulating Recombinant Forms (CRFs)...
- Short communication: evidence of HIV type 1 complex and second generation recombinant strains among patients infected in 1997-2007 in France: ANRS CO06 PRIMO CohortJulie Galimand
Université Paris Descartes EA 3620, Paris, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 26:645-51. 2010....
- High frequency of X4/DM-tropic viruses in PBMC samples from patients with primary HIV-1 subtype-B infection in 1996-2007: the French ANRS CO06 PRIMO Cohort StudyPierre Frange
EA 3620, AP HP, Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 64:135-41. 2009....
- Low frequency of CXCR4-using viruses in patients at the time of primary non-subtype-B HIV-1 infectionPierre Frange
Universitéé Paris Descartes, EA 3620, AP HP, Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 48:3487-91. 2010..Genotypic predictions can overestimate the proportion of non-subtype-B X4 viruses at PHI...
- Population pharmacokinetics of tenofovir in HIV-1-infected pediatric patientsNaïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité France, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 58:283-8. 2011..The main goal was then to suggest for the first time the dose of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) to give in children...
- Pharmacokinetics and virological efficacy after switch to once-daily lopinavir-ritonavir in treatment-experienced HIV-1-infected childrenFrantz Foissac
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:4320-5. 2011..The switch from the BID to the QD LPV/r regimen led to equivalent exposure and lower C(trough) values and resulted in lower levels of virological control in these antiretroviral-experienced children...
- [Chronic granulomatous disease: pathogenesis and therapy of associated fungal infections]ANNE DESJARDINS
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 28:963-9. 2012..Here we review the genetic basis, pathogenesis and clinical presentation associated with fungal infections in chronic granulomatous disease as well as the current prophylaxis and newly available therapies...
- Morbidity and mortality from ataxia-telangiectasia are associated with ATM genotypeRomain Micol
CEREDIH, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:382-9.e1. 2011..The course of the disease is characterized by neurologic manifestations, infections, and cancers...
- Increasing HIV-1 Non-B Subtype Primary Infections in Patients in France and Effect of HIV Subtypes on Virological and Immunological Responses to Combined Antiretroviral TherapyMarie Laure Chaix
Université Paris Descartes EA 3620, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris
Clin Infect Dis 56:880-7. 2013..Our results are encouraging for countries where non-B strains predominate in view of the increasing availability of cART...
- Developmental pharmacokinetics of lamivudine in 580 pediatric patients ranging from neonates to adolescentsNaïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:3498-504. 2011....
- Major histocompatibility complex class II expression deficiency caused by a RFXANK founder mutation: a survey of 35 patientsMonia Ouederni
Pediatric Hematology Immunology Unit, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Necker Hospital, France
Blood 118:5108-18. 2011..RFXANK deficiency is a severe, often fatal CID for which HSCT is the only curative treatment. However, some patients may survive for relatively long periods if multiple prophylactic measures are implemented...
- Characterization of an old complex circulating recombinant form, CRF27_cpx, originating from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and circulating in FranceNicole Vidal
UMR145, Institut de Recherches pour le Développement IRD and University of Montpellier 1, Montpellier, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 24:315-21. 2008..Continuous monitoring of HIV-1 strains thus remains important to allow early identification of the introduction of new variants...