G J Fournie
- Induction of autoimmunity through bystander effects. Lessons from immunological disorders induced by heavy metalsG J Fournie
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U28, Institut Fédératif de Recherche IFR 30, Hôpital Purpan and Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
J Autoimmun 16:319-26. 2001..The identification and functional characterization of genes controlling these phenotypes may shed light on key regulatory mechanisms of immune responses. This should help to improve efficacy and safety of vaccines...
- Cellular and genetic factors involved in the difference between Brown Norway and Lewis rats to develop respectively type-2 and type-1 immune-mediated diseasesG J Fournie
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U28, Hopital Purpan, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
Immunol Rev 184:145-60. 2001....
- Rat chromosome 9 bears a major susceptibility locus for IgE responseM Mas
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale U28, Hôpital Purpan and Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
Eur J Immunol 30:1698-705. 2000..The identification and functional characterization of genes involved in these regions, particularly in Atps3, may shed light on the pathogenesis of atopic diseases in man...
- Genetic control of HgCl2-induced IgE and autoimmunity by a 117-kb interval on rat chromosome 9 through CD4 CD45RChigh T cellsC Pedros
UMR INSERM, U1043, Toulouse, France
Genes Immun 14:258-67. 2013....
- Evidence for a dual effect of acebutolol, a beta blocker, on the mouse humoral immune responseS In
, Toulouse, France
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 17:529-50. 1995..These results indicate that acebutolol modulates both T-cells and non T-cells in the immune system...