- Airborne Aspergillus contamination during hospital construction works: efficacy of protective measuresIsabelle Fournel
Hospital Hygiene and Epidemiology Unit, Hopital du Bocage, Dijon Cedex, France
Am J Infect Control 38:189-94. 2010..This study aimed to assess the impact of outdoor hospital construction work on Aspergillus air contamination in the immediate environment of patients at high risk for aspergillosis in the presence of protective measures...
- Meta-analysis of intraoperative povidone-iodine application to prevent surgical-site infectionI Fournel
Hospital Hygiene and Epidemiology Unit, Hopital du Bocage, BP 77908, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Br J Surg 97:1603-13. 2010..This meta-analysis was performed to assess the effect of intraoperative PVI application compared with no antiseptic solution (saline or nothing) on the SSI rate...
- [Evolution of the number of rotavirus and respiratory syncytial virus infections in children hospitalised in a French university hospital between 1998 and 2005]I Fournel
Service d hygiène et d épidémiologie hospitalière, pôle des pathologies lourdes et des vigilances, CHU de Dijon, 1, boulevard Jeanne d Arc, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 58:406-14. 2010..Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and Rotavirus infections represent up to 30% of cross infections in pediatric units. As they are a major public health problem, we studied their evolution and distribution at the Dijon University Hospital...
- Randomisation and sample size for clinical audit on infection controlI Fournel
Hospital Hygiene and Epidemiology Unit, Hopital du Bocage, Dijon, France
J Hosp Infect 76:292-5. 2010....
- [Type and impact of control measures for outbreaks of nosocomial infections]L S Aho Glélé
Service d epidémiologie et hygiène hospitalières, Hôpital d Enfants, CHU, Dijon Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 38:S97-9. 2008