M F Flament
- Predictors of an acute antidepressant response to fluoxetine and sertralineM F Flament
CNRS UMR 7593, Hopital La Salpetriere, Paris, France
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 14:259-75. 1999..Sertraline also demonstrated advantages over fluoxetine on parameters such as sleep and weight disturbance in severely depressed patients, and sleep disturbance, weight, cognitive disturbance and retardation in melancholic patients...
- Phenomenology, psychosocial correlates, and treatment seeking in major depression and dysthymia of adolescenceM F Flament
CNRS UMR 7593, La Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1070-8. 2001..To compare phenomenology, psychosocial correlates, and treatment seeking in DSM-Itt-R major depression and dysthymia among adolescents diagnosed as cases in a community-based study...
- [Comorbidity between eating disorders and mood disorders: review]N T Godart
, Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, Paris, France
Encephale 31:575-87. 2005..Thus, more reliable estimates of the frequency of MD in subjects with ED could provide us with valuable etiologic, therapeutic and prognostic information...
- Early psychopathological signs in bulimia nervosa. A retrospective comparison of the period of puberty in bulimic and control girlsM Corcos
Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, Department of Adolescent and Young Adult Psychiatry, Paris, France
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 9:115-21. 2000..The results suggest that early psychological distress precedes the onset of an eating disorder in many cases, and that prevention efforts should be directed towards peripubertal psychopathology...
- Predictive factors of social disability in patients with eating disordersM F Flament
INSERM CNRS UMR 7593, , Paris, France
Eat Weight Disord 6:99-106. 2001..01) and diagnosis of separation anxiety disorder (p<0.06). DISCUSSION: Recognizing and treating comorbid anxiety disorders in subjects with eating disorders could improve social adaptation and global psychopathological outcome...
- Suicide attempts in women with bulimia nervosa: frequency and characteristicsM Corcos
Department of Psychiatry, Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, 42 Boulevard Jourdan, Paris, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 106:381-6. 2002..CONCLUSION: Interventions targeting depressive and impulsive features associated with BN are essential to reduce the risk of suicide attempt in women with this disorder...
- Comorbidity between eating disorders and anxiety disorders: a reviewN T Godart
Department of Psychiatry, Institut Mutualiste Montsouris, Paris, France
Int J Eat Disord 32:253-70. 2002..In the first part, we discuss methodological issues relevant to comorbidity studies between ED and AD. In the second part, taking into account these methodological considerations raised, we summarize the findings of these studies...