G C Faure
- CSF-folate levels are decreased in late-onset AD patientsJ M Serot
Laboratoire d Immunologie, GRIP, JE DRED 251, Faculte de Medecine, UHP, Nancy, France
J Neural Transm 108:93-9. 2001..05) while late-onset AD patients had significantly lower CSF-folate levels (8.26 +/- 1.82 ng/ml, p < 0.001). These data support a specific alteration of CP transport function in AD patients...
- Choroid plexus and ageing in rats: a morphometric and ultrastructural studyJ M Serot
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, UHP Nancy I, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Eur J Neurosci 14:794-8. 2001..These modifications suggest an alteration of secretory and filtrating functions in ageing CP...
- Monocyte-derived IL-10-secreting dendritic cells in choroid plexus epitheliumJ M Serot
Laboratoire d Immunologie GRIP Faculté de Médecine, UHP Nancy I, BP 184, 54500, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Neuroimmunol 105:115-9. 2000..Their sentinel position could make them participate to the immunological silence of the brain...
- Activation of epithelial cells in gastritisJ El Kaissouni
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Digestion 59:53-9. 1998..pylori infection...
- Immunophenotyping of acute leukemia and lymphoproliferative disorders: a consensus proposal of the European LeukemiaNet Work Package 10M C Bene
Immunology Laboratory, CHU de Brabois and Nancy Université, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Leukemia 25:567-74. 2011....
- Kinetics of specific salivary IgA responses in man after oral challenge by ribosomal immunostimulantM N Kolopp-Sarda
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, Nancy, France
Int J Immunopharmacol 19:181-6. 1997..The kinetic analysis performed also demonstrates the rapidity of specific mucosal immune responses after oral stimulation in man, a feature still seldom explored...
- Measurement of nine human milk proteins by nephelometric immunoassays: application to the determination of mature milk protein profileP M Montagne
GRIP, Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, Nancy, France
Clin Biochem 33:181-6. 2000....
- Sequential C3 and C4 levels in human milk in relation to prematurity and parityV Trégoat
Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, University Henri Poincare, Nancy, France
Clin Chem Lab Med 38:609-13. 2000..Both C3 and C4 levels therefore appear to be influenced in human milk by the parity and prematurity of the delivery. Mothers from preterm newborns seem to provide higher levels of C3 for a longer period post delivery...
- [Recurrent pregnancy loss: which immunological laboratory tests?]G C Faure
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine de Nancy, BP 184, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 31:786-8. 2003..Other assays derive from immunological hypotheses explaining the tolerance paradox of pregnancy, but many have not yet been established and will still require clinical research protocols...
- CD10 in acute leukemias. GEIL (Groupe d'Etude Immunologique des Leucémies)M C Bene
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, CHU de Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Haematologica 82:205-10. 1997..It also attempts to specify the selectivity of CD10 in acute leukemias as a subclassification or prognostic tool...
- Reduced levels of both circulating CD4+ CD25+ CD127(low/neg) and CD4+ CD8(neg) invariant natural killer regulatory T cells in stable heart transplant recipientsM Chen
Laboratory of Immunology Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University Hospital of Nancy and Nancy Université, Allee du Morvan, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Clin Exp Immunol 163:104-12. 2011..The measurement of these cell subsets in peripheral blood could be useful for non-invasive monitoring of heart transplant recipients, especially in the growing context of tolerance-induction trials...
- Sequential assessment of cell cycle S phase in flow cytometry: a non-isotopic method to measure lymphocyte activation in vitroC Kohler
Laboratoire d Immunologie, JE DRED 251, Faculté de Médecine and CHU de Nancy, France
Anal Cell Pathol 14:51-9. 1997..These data suggest that flow cytometric assessment of the S phase could be a useful alternative to isotopic methods measuring lymphocyte reactivity in vitro...
- Most humoral non-responders to hepatitis B vaccines develop HBV-specific cellular immune responsesL Jarrosson
Laboratoire d Immunologie du CHU, Faculte de Medecine, BP 184, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Vaccine 22:3789-96. 2004..Most humoral non-responders to HBV thus develop specific cellular immune responses, eventually liable to protect them against viral infection...
- The use of skin testing in the investigation of cutaneous adverse drug reactionsA Barbaud
Department of Dermatology, Fournier Hospital, Nancy, France
Br J Dermatol 139:49-58. 1998..Guidelines are proposed for performing these tests, and these include the use of appropriate negative control patients to avoid false-positive results...
- Immunogenicity of injectable collagen implantsP H Sellem
Laboratoire d Immunologie, UFR Sciences Medicales, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Dermatol Surg Oncol 13:1199-202. 1987..Significant levels of spontaneous nonprecipitin antibodies were observed, suggesting that immunization to ICI compounds may preexist even in the absence of connective tissue disease...
- Impact of immunophenotyping on management of acute leukemiasM C Bene
Laboratoire d Immunologie du CHU, Faculte de Medecine de Nancy, BP 184, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Haematologica 84:1024-34. 1999..Studies with proper definition of the patients and sufficient information regarding follow-up were considered...
- Anti-myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein B-cell responses in multiple sclerosisA Kennel De March
Laboratoire d Immunologie du CHU, Faculte de Medecine, BP 184, 54500 Vandoeuvre les, 54000, Nancy, France
J Neuroimmunol 135:117-25. 2003....
- Alteration of the immunological synapse in lung cancer: a microenvironmental approachS Derniame
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculté de Médecine et CHU de Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, Nancy, France
Clin Exp Immunol 154:48-55. 2008..This study reports on the presence of a strong in vivo immunomodulating effect of tumour cells in human non-small cell lung cancer, likely to impair proper formation of the immunological synapse...
- An immunoreactive peptide of the FSH involved in autoimmune infertilityB Gobert
Laboratoire d'Immunologie, , UHP Nancy I, Nancy, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 289:819-24. 2001..These data demonstrate that FSH can be an autoantigen, recognized by autoantibodies associated with infertility...
- Autoimmunity and antigenic targets in ovarian pathologyT Forges
Department of Reproductive Medicine, Maternité Universitaire A Pinard, 10, rue du Dr Heydenreich, 54042 Nancy cedex, France
Hum Reprod Update 10:163-75. 2004....