- The influence of fear of falling on gait variability: results from a large elderly population-based cross-sectional studyFarah Ayoubi
Department of Neuroscience, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Angers University Hospital, 49933 Angers Cedex 9, France
J Neuroeng Rehabil 11:128. 2014....
- Early detection of memory impairment in people over 65 years old consulting at Health Examination Centers for the French health insurance: the EVATEM protocolChristiane Vannier-Nitenberg
Centre d Examens de Santé de la CPAM du Rhône, Lyon, France
BMC Geriatr 13:55. 2013..For people aged 65 years or over, presenting with a memory complaint, these tests can be performed easily during a preventative consultation...
- Gait control: a specific subdomain of executive function?Olivier Beauchet
UPRES EA 2646, University of Angers, UNAM, France
J Neuroeng Rehabil 9:12. 2012..The aim of this study was to examine the association between ESD (i.e., information updating and monitoring) and stride time variability among healthy older adults...
- Development of a short form of Mini-Mental State Examination for the screening of dementia in older adults with a memory complaint: a case control studyGladys Haubois
Department of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Angers University Hospital, Angers, France
BMC Geriatr 11:59. 2011..The objective of this study was to determine whether a short form of Mini-Mental State Examination (SMMSE) was as accurate as the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) in screening dementia...
- The self-reported Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale is a useful evaluative tool in Major Depressive DisorderBruno Fantino
ADIM AGORAS, Lyon, France
BMC Psychiatry 9:26. 2009..The objective of this study was to assess the psychometric properties of the 9-item, patient-administered version of the Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS-S)...
- Cost-effectiveness of escitalopram vs. citalopram in major depressive disorderBruno Fantino
Association pour le Développement de l Information Médicalisée, Lyon, France
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 22:107-15. 2007..This prospective economic analysis demonstrated that escitalopram is a cost-effective first-line treatment option for major depressive disorder...