- [Place of bilateral pulpectomy as a method of androgen suppression therapy in prostate cancer]B Fall
Service urologie andrologie, CHU Aristide Le Dantec, avenue Cheickh Anta Diop, Dakar, Senegal
Prog Urol 22:344-9. 2010..To report the oncologic results and morbidity of bilateral pulpectomy and to identify factors that make this method of androgen suppression therapy the most used in our country...
- [Abdominoscrotal hydrocele complicated by hydroureteronephrosis]B Fall
Service d Urologie Andrologie, centre hospitalier national de Touba, BP 6960 Dakar étoile, Senegal
Prog Urol 18:71-3. 2008..The authors report a case of abdominoscrotal hydrocele in the child. The methods of the diagnosis as well as the specific treatment are pointed out...
- [Urological emergencies at the Dakar university teaching hospital: epidemiological, clinical and therapeutic features]B Fall
Service d Urologie Andrologie, CHU Aristide Le Dantec, B P 35354 Colobane, Dakar, Senegal
Prog Urol 18:650-3. 2008..To present the epidemiological, clinical and therapeutic features of the urological emergencies in Senegal, West Africa...
- Etiology and current clinical characteristics of male urethral stricture disease: experience from a public teaching hospital in SenegalBoubacar Fall
Service urologie andrologie, CHU Aristide Le Dantec, BP 35354 Colobane, Dakar, Senegal
Int Urol Nephrol 43:969-74. 2011..To identify the etiology and current clinical characteristics of male urethral stricture disease (USD) in Senegal...
- [Acute priapism associated with sickle cell disease in Senegal: clinical, therapeutic features and risk factors for erectile dysfunction]B Fall
Service d Urologie Andrologie, CHU Aristide Le Dantec, Avenue Pasteur Dakar, Senegal
Med Trop (Mars) 70:475-8. 2010..To describe clinical and therapeutic features of ischemic priapism associated with sickle cell disease (SSD) in Senegalese men and to identify risk factors for erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- [Adult renal cancer in Senegal: Current epidemiological, clinical features, profile's evolution over the two past decades]B Fall
Service d Urologie Andrologie, Hopital Aristide Le Dantec, Dakar, Senegal
Prog Urol 21:521-6. 2011..To study current epidemiological and clinical features of adult renal cancer in Senegal and the evolution of these features over the two past decades...
- Renal cell carcinoma with MiTF/TFE3 translocation in children: report of a case at the stage of lymph node involvementBoubacar Fall
Department of Urology Andrology, Teaching hospital Le Dantec, Colobane, Dakar, Senegal
Afr J Paediatr Surg 8:317-9. 2011..This case aids in showing that lymph node involvement in RCC with translocation in children is not associated with a poor prognosis and that lymphadenectomy during surgery for enlarged nephrectomy is essential...