J M Fabre
- Is laparoscopic left pancreatic resection justified?J M Fabre
Department of Surgery, Saint Eloi Hospital, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Surg Endosc 16:1358-61. 2002..We reviewed our experience of laparoscopic left pancreatectomy to establish the feasibility of this approach and the characteristics of the operating procedure...
- The relationship among carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum, vasopressin release, and hemodynamic changesC Mann
Laboratoires d Anesthesiologie et de Chirurgie Experimentale Faculté de Médecine, Montpellier, France
Anesth Analg 89:278-83. 1999..Investigating CO2 and argon-insufflated pigs and using a vasopressin antagonist, we found that CO2 insufflation released vasopressin, which, in turn, induced hemodynamic perturbances...
- Patient-controlled epidural analgesia after abdominal surgery: ropivacaine versus bupivacaineY Pouzeratte
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital Saint Eloi, Montpellier, France
Anesth Analg 93:1587-92, table of contents. 2001..Ropivacaine alone was less effective than ropivacaine in combination with sufentanil...
- [Evaluation of inguinal hernia management in ambulatory surgery]E Jacquet
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Hopital Saint Eloi, 80, avenue Augustin Fliche, 34000 Montpellier, France
Ann Chir 129:138-43. 2004..To evaluate the prospects of ambulatory surgery for inguinal hernia...
- [Treatment of biliary injuries after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: retrospective study of 27 patients]P Puche
Service Médico Chirurgical des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif et de Transplantation Hépatique, Hôpital Saint Eloi Montpellier, France
J Chir (Paris) 144:403-8. 2007..Biliary injuries after laparoscopic cholecystectomy are rare but serious. Their mortality rate can reach 9%...
- [Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding for morbid obesity: clinical and radiographic follow-up]M A Pierredon-Foulongne
Service d Imagerie Médical, Hopital Saint Eloi, CHU Montpellier
J Radiol 86:1763-72. 2005..To evaluate the role of imaging for follow-up after treatment of morbid obesity by laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB)...
- Resting energy expenditure and fuel metabolism following laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding in severely obese women: relationships with excess weight lostF Galtier
centre d investigation clinique, Hopital St Eloi, Montpellier Cedex, France
Int J Obes (Lond) 30:1104-10. 2006....
- New CT scan classification of leak after sleeve gastrectomyM Nedelcu
Department of Surgery, Saint Eloi Hospital CHRU Montpellier, 80 av Augustin Fliche, 34295 Cedex 5 Montpellier, France
Obes Surg 23:1341-3. 2013..The new CT scan classification of gastric leak could serve as a working basis for a consensus on the therapeutic management of this dreaded complication. ..
- [Value of MRCP for diagnosis of biliary complications after liver transplantation]S Aufort
Service d Imagerie Medicale, CHU Montpellier, Hopital Saint Eloi, 80, rue Augustin Fliche, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5
J Radiol 89:221-7. 2008..To assess the value of MRCP in the detection of biliary complications after orthotopic liver transplantation...
- Laparoscopic vertical banded gastroplasty. A multicenter prospective study of 200 proceduresD Nocca
Department of Digestive Surgery Pr Fabre, Hopital Saint Eloi, University Hospital of Montpellier, Montpellier, France
Surg Endosc 21:870-4. 2007..A multicenter prospective study was designed to to assess the efficacy of LVBG in terms of weight loss and complication rates for obese patients who have indications for a restrictive procedure...
- [Bacterial meningitis from a gastrointestinal source]E Deneve
J Chir (Paris) 143:408-11. 2006
- Migration of adjustable gastric banding from a cohort study of 4236 patientsD Nocca
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Hopital St Eloi, 2 av Emile Bertin Sans, 34000 Montpellier, France
Surg Endosc 19:947-50. 2005..Experience was gained management of intra-gastric migration of adjustable gastric banding...
- A prospective multicenter study of 163 sleeve gastrectomies: results at 1 and 2 yearsD Nocca
CHU Montpellier, Montpellier, France
Obes Surg 18:560-5. 2008..Our team has designed a multicenter prospective study for the evaluation of the effectiveness and feasibility of this operation as a restrictive procedure...
- Preliminary results of the laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding procedure by a new generation of silicone band: MIDBANDP M Blanc
CHU, Montpellier, France
Obes Surg 18:569-72. 2008..The surgical treatment of morbid obesity by laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding has become a "gold standard" in Europe. Currently, five types of silicone bands are used in the majority of countries performing bariatric surgery...
- [Laparoscopic surgery. The recommendations of specialty societies in 2006 (SFCL-SFCE)]G Champault
Société Française de Chirurgie Laparoscopique SFCL, Service de Chirurgie Digestive, CHU Jean Verdier, Bondy
J Chir (Paris) 143:160-4. 2006