- Evaluation of flow cytometric methods to measure human sperm concentrationF Eustache
Service de Biologie de la Reproduction et Grouped Etude sur la Fertilité Humaine, Hĵpital Cochin, Paris, France
J Androl 22:558-67. 2001..In conclusion, this study demonstrates that human sperm concentration can be accurately assessed by the FC method combining gating on cell size, granularity, and DNA staining...
- Semen quality and male reproductive health: the controversy about human sperm concentration declineP Jouannet
Laboratoire de Biologie de la Reproduction, GREFH, CECOS, Hĵpital Cochin, Universite Paris V, France
APMIS 109:333-44. 2001..These studies should not be limited to the analysis of sperm concentration, as this may not be the best biomarker of testis function and human fertility...
- Sperm morphological defects related to environment, lifestyle and medical history of 1001 male partners of pregnant women from four European citiesJ Auger
Laboratoire de Biologie de la Reproduction, GREFH, CECOS Centre d Etude et de Conservation des Oeufs et du Sperme humains, Hopital Cochin, Universite Paris V, Paris, France
Hum Reprod 16:2710-7. 2001..Recently, differences in semen quality have been found among the partners of pregnant women from four European cities: Turku, Copenhagen, Edinburgh and Paris...
- Second to fourth digit ratios, male genital development and reproductive health: a clinical study among fertile men and testis cancer patientsJ Auger
Service d Histologie Embryologie, Biologie de la Reproduction CECOS, Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
Int J Androl 34:e49-58. 2011....
- Effect of short-term exposure to two hydrophilic-coated and one gel pre-lubricated urinary catheters on sperm vitality, motility and kinematics in vitroJ Auger
Service of Histology Embriology and Reproductive Biology, Center for the Study and Preservation of Human Ova and Sperm CECOS, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
Minerva Urol Nefrol 59:115-24. 2007..This study aimed to determine the in vitro effect of a short-term exposure to two hydrophilic-coated and one gel pre-lubricated urinary catheters on human sperm quality...
- Sirolimus may reduce fertility in male renal transplant recipientsJ Zuber
Department of Kidney Transplantation, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 8:1471-9. 2008..007). Of six patients in whom sirolimus treatment was interrupted, only three showed a significant improvement in sperm parameters. Sirolimus is associated with impaired spermatogenesis and, as a corollary, may reduce male fertility...