Heather C Etchevers
- SNPs in the neural cell adhesion molecule 1 gene (NCAM1) may be associated with human neural tube defectsKristen L Deak
Center for Human Genetics, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3445, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Hum Genet 117:133-42. 2005..These results suggest variations in NCAM1 may influence risk for human NTDs...
- Molecular bases of human neurocristopathiesHeather C Etchevers
, INSERM U393, , , 75743 Paris 15, France
Adv Exp Med Biol 589:213-34. 2006
- Morphogenesis of the branchial vascular sectorHeather C Etchevers
Institute of Cellular and Molecular Embryology, College of France, Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Trends Cardiovasc Med 12:299-304. 2002..Unlike the rest of the central nervous system, the forebrain requires mesenchyme-containing vascular-competent NCCs to survive during embryogenesis and beyond...
- The cap 'n' collar family member NF-E2-related factor 3 (Nrf3) is expressed in mesodermal derivatives of the avian embryoHeather C Etchevers
INSERM U393, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Int J Dev Biol 49:363-7. 2005..This is the first description using in situ hybridization of the expression of a CNC family member and its dynamics through the course of early development...
- Cytogenetic and histological features of a human embryo with homogeneous chromosome 8 trisomyChristelle Golzio
INSERM U781, , , 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
Prenat Diagn 26:1201-5. 2006..CONCLUSION: We show that homogeneous, intra-embryonic trisomy 8 is compatible with implantation and early human development. Molecular pathways that may be compromised and their impact on organogenesis are discussed...
- Homozygous silencing of T-box transcription factor EOMES leads to microcephaly with polymicrogyria and corpus callosum agenesisLekbir Baala
Departement de Genetique Medicale, Institut National D Hygiene, Rabat, Maroc
Nat Genet 39:454-6. 2007..Thus, mutations in genes encoding not only mitotic and apoptotic proteins but also transcription factors may be responsible for malformative microcephaly syndromes...
- Matthew-Wood syndrome is caused by truncating mutations in the retinol-binding protein receptor gene STRA6Christelle Golzio
INSERM U781, Hopital Necker, Paris Cedex, France
Am J Hum Genet 80:1179-87. 2007....