- Resting-state cerebral blood flow in amygdala is modulated by sex and serotonin transporter genotypeW El-Hage
Inserm U930 ERL, Université François Rabelais and CHRU de Tours, Tours, France
Neuroimage 76:90-7. 2013..The novelty of our results lies in the demonstration of gene by sex interaction with resting blood flow in the amygdala that elucidates sex-related differences in emotional reactivity...
- Genetic modulation of neural response during working memory in healthy individuals: interaction of glucocorticoid receptor and dopaminergic genesW El-Hage
Inserm U930 ERL CNRS 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais, Department of Psychiatry, CHRU Tours, Tours, France
Mol Psychiatry 18:174-82. 2013..Epistasis of COMT and BclI minor alleles is associated with higher activation, suggesting lower efficiency, of DLPFC during WM...
- Long-term impaired memory following predatory stress in miceWissam El Hage
EA3248 and IFR135, Universite Francois Rabelais, Faculté Sciences et Techniques, Parc Grandmont, 37200 Tours, France
Physiol Behav 87:45-50. 2006..This animal model of unique exposure of mice to unavoidable predatory stimuli has proven to be a useful model for the study of reactions to traumatic stress...
- Trauma-related deficits in working memoryWissam El-Hage
Faculté Sciences et Techniques and Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, Tours, France
Cogn Neuropsychiatry 11:33-46. 2006..The aim of the study was to evaluate trauma-related impairments of working memory in psychiatric outpatients, and the mediating role of processing speed, anxiety and depression in the cognitive decrements...
- [Fibromyalgia: a disease of psychic trauma?]Wissam El-Hage
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, CHRU, Tours
Presse Med 35:1683-9. 2006..Multidisciplinary outpatient management is necessary in these complex cases, which require simultaneous medical and psychiatric referrals...
- Long-term odor recognition memory in unipolar major depression and Alzheimer׳s diseaseMarine Naudin
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U930, Equipe 4 Troubles Affectifs, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, 37200 Tours, France
Psychiatry Res 220:861-6. 2014..If preservation of olfactory memory for familiar stimuli in patients with mild to moderate AD is confirmed, this test could be used in clinical practice as a complementary tool for diagnosis. ..
- The BDNF Val(66)Met polymorphism is associated with escitalopram response in depressed patientsWissam El-Hage
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, Centre Expert Dépression Résistante, Fondation FondaMental, CHRU de Tours, 37044, Tours Cedex 9, France
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 232:575-81. 2015..The aim of the study was to determine the effects of BDNF allelic variability on responses to escitalopram treatment at 3 weeks after treatment initiation and at a 6-week endpoint...
- Perceptive biases in major depressive episodeMarine Naudin
INSERM U930, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
PLoS ONE 9:e86832. 2014..To gain a better understanding of these processes, we characterized the perceptive sensorial biases, potential links, and potential remission after antidepressant treatment of MDE...
- State and trait olfactory markers of major depressionMarine Naudin
INSERM U930 ERL 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
PLoS ONE 7:e46938. 2012..They need to be confirmed particularly the ones obtained in complex olfactory environment which corresponds a more objective daily life situation...
- Working memory processing of traumatic material in women with posttraumatic stress disorderLionel Landré
Inserm U930 ERL CNRS 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, France
J Psychiatry Neurosci 37:87-94. 2012..This functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study investigated the effects of trauma-related words processing on working memory in patients with PTSD...
- Episodic memory and organizational strategy in free recall in unipolar depression: the role of cognitive support and executive functionsLaurence Taconnat
UMR CNRS 6234 Centre de Recherches sur la Cognition et l Apprentissage, Universite de Tours, Tours, France
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 32:719-27. 2010..These findings support the view that the decrement in executive function due to depression may lead to impairment in organization when this mnemonic strategy has to be self-initiated...
- Olfactory anhedonia and negative olfactory alliesthesia in depressed patientsBoriana Atanasova
UMR INSERM U930 CNRS ERL 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
Psychiatry Res 176:190-6. 2010..Further studies are needed to replicate these findings and to confirm that such olfactory anhedonia or/and olfactory negative alliesthesia could be a state or a trait of depression...
- COMT Val158Met × SLC6A4 5-HTTLPR interaction impacts on gray matter volume of regions supporting emotion processingJoaquim Radua
Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK, Department of Neuroimaging Research, FIDMAG Germanes Hospitalàries, CIBERSAM, Barcelona, Spain, Inserm U930 ERL, Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France, Departement de Psychiatrie, CHU Angers, LPPL EA4638, Université Angers, Angers, France, MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK, Department of Psychiatry, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, Department of Psychological Medicine, Cardiff University School of Medicine, Cardiff, UK, and Social and Affective Neuroscience Lab, Ilia State University, Tbilisi, GeorgiaDepartment of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, London, UK, Department of Neuroimaging Research, FIDMAG Germanes Hospitalàries, CIBERSAM, Barcelona
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 9:1232-8. 2014..The interaction of COMT Val(158)Met and SLC6A4 5-HTTLPR adds to the understanding of individual differences in emotion processing. ..
- Comorbidity between personality disorders and depressive symptomatology in women: A cross-sectional study of three different transitional life stagesAurore Enfoux
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, pôle de psychiatrie, CHRU de Tours, France
Personal Ment Health 7:233-41. 2013..Borderline and avoidant PDs were more prevalent among young women. All cluster C PD (dependent, avoidant and obsessive-compulsive) co-occurred significantly with depressive symptoms...
- Do transactive memory and participative teamwork improve nurses' quality of work life?Paul Brunault
1CHRU de Tours, Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, Tours, France
West J Nurs Res 36:329-45. 2014..Improved transactive memory could directly improve nurses' QWL. Improved participative teamwork could improve nurses' QWL through better perceived organizational support and perceived organizational justice. ..
- Amniocentesis, maternal psychopathology and prenatal representations of attachment: a prospective comparative studyWissam El-Hage
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, CHRU de Tours, France
PLoS ONE 7:e41777. 2012..The aim of the study was to characterize the maternal dimensions of anxiety, depression and prenatal attachment in women undergoing an amniocentesis...