- Resting-state cerebral blood flow in amygdala is modulated by sex and serotonin transporter genotypeW El-Hage
Inserm U930 ERL, Université François Rabelais and CHRU de Tours, Tours, France
Neuroimage 76:90-7. 2013..The novelty of our results lies in the demonstration of gene by sex interaction with resting blood flow in the amygdala that elucidates sex-related differences in emotional reactivity...
- Genetic modulation of neural response during working memory in healthy individuals: interaction of glucocorticoid receptor and dopaminergic genesW El-Hage
Inserm U930 ERL CNRS 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais, Department of Psychiatry, CHRU Tours, Tours, France
Mol Psychiatry 18:174-82. 2013..Epistasis of COMT and BclI minor alleles is associated with higher activation, suggesting lower efficiency, of DLPFC during WM...
- Long-term impaired memory following predatory stress in miceWissam El Hage
EA3248 and IFR135, Universite Francois Rabelais, Faculté Sciences et Techniques, Parc Grandmont, 37200 Tours, France
Physiol Behav 87:45-50. 2006..This animal model of unique exposure of mice to unavoidable predatory stimuli has proven to be a useful model for the study of reactions to traumatic stress...
- Trauma-related deficits in working memoryWissam El-Hage
Faculté Sciences et Techniques and Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, Tours, France
Cogn Neuropsychiatry 11:33-46. 2006..The aim of the study was to evaluate trauma-related impairments of working memory in psychiatric outpatients, and the mediating role of processing speed, anxiety and depression in the cognitive decrements...
- [Fibromyalgia: a disease of psychic trauma?]Wissam El-Hage
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, CHRU, Tours
Presse Med 35:1683-9. 2006..Multidisciplinary outpatient management is necessary in these complex cases, which require simultaneous medical and psychiatric referrals...
- Perceptive biases in major depressive episodeMarine Naudin
INSERM U930, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
PLoS ONE 9:e86832. 2014..To gain a better understanding of these processes, we characterized the perceptive sensorial biases, potential links, and potential remission after antidepressant treatment of MDE...
- State and trait olfactory markers of major depressionMarine Naudin
INSERM U930 ERL 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
PLoS ONE 7:e46938. 2012..They need to be confirmed particularly the ones obtained in complex olfactory environment which corresponds a more objective daily life situation...
- Working memory processing of traumatic material in women with posttraumatic stress disorderLionel Landré
Inserm U930 ERL CNRS 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, France
J Psychiatry Neurosci 37:87-94. 2012..This functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study investigated the effects of trauma-related words processing on working memory in patients with PTSD...
- Episodic memory and organizational strategy in free recall in unipolar depression: the role of cognitive support and executive functionsLaurence Taconnat
UMR CNRS 6234 Centre de Recherches sur la Cognition et l Apprentissage, Universite de Tours, Tours, France
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 32:719-27. 2010..These findings support the view that the decrement in executive function due to depression may lead to impairment in organization when this mnemonic strategy has to be self-initiated...
- Olfactory anhedonia and negative olfactory alliesthesia in depressed patientsBoriana Atanasova
UMR INSERM U930 CNRS ERL 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
Psychiatry Res 176:190-6. 2010..Further studies are needed to replicate these findings and to confirm that such olfactory anhedonia or/and olfactory negative alliesthesia could be a state or a trait of depression...
- Do transactive memory and participative teamwork improve nurses' quality of work life?Paul Brunault
1CHRU de Tours, Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, Tours, France
West J Nurs Res 36:329-45. 2014..Improved transactive memory could directly improve nurses' QWL. Improved participative teamwork could improve nurses' QWL through better perceived organizational support and perceived organizational justice. ..
- Amniocentesis, maternal psychopathology and prenatal representations of attachment: a prospective comparative studyWissam El-Hage
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, CHRU de Tours, France
PLoS ONE 7:e41777. 2012..The aim of the study was to characterize the maternal dimensions of anxiety, depression and prenatal attachment in women undergoing an amniocentesis...
- Comorbidity between personality disorders and depressive symptomatology in women: A cross-sectional study of three different transitional life stagesAurore Enfoux
Clinique Psychiatrique Universitaire, pôle de psychiatrie, CHRU de Tours, France
Personal Ment Health 7:233-41. 2013..Borderline and avoidant PDs were more prevalent among young women. All cluster C PD (dependent, avoidant and obsessive-compulsive) co-occurred significantly with depressive symptoms...