- A new variant t(6;15;17)(q25;q22;q21) in acute promyelocytic leukemia: fluorescence in situ hybridization confirmationVirginie Eclache
Laboratoire d Hematologie, Hopital Jean Verdier, Bondy, France
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 159:69-73. 2005..This case illustrates the usefulness of combined cytogenetics, FISH, and molecular biology to evidence the PML/RARalpha fusion gene in complex cases...
- Clinical and biological features associated with taste loss in internal medicine patients. A cross-sectional study of 100 casesAdrien Kettaneh
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Appetite 44:163-9. 2005..Inpatients may be screened for taste loss by a few features, to identify those for whom a nutritional intervention should be focused...
- Treatment of adult systemic mastocytosis with interferon-alpha: results of a multicentre phase II trial on 20 patientsPhilippe Casassus
Service d Hematologie Clinique, Hopital Avicenne, Universite Paris Nord, Bobigny, Paris, France
Br J Haematol 119:1090-7. 2002..Two patients died soon after starting therapy (one myocardial infarction, one septic shock). Six months of interferon-alpha may relieve vascular congestion in adults with SM, probably by inhibiting mast-cell degranulation...
- A constitutional translocation t(1;4)(p21;p15) in a case of chronic lymphocytic leukemiaVirginie Eclache
Laboratoire d Hematologie, Hopital Jean Verdier, Avenue du 14 Juillet, 93145 cedex, Bondy, France virginie
Ann Genet 45:169-71. 2002
- Cryptic deletion involving the ATM locus at 11q22.3 approximately q23.1 in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disordersVirginie Eclache
Laboratoire d Hematologie, Unité Fonctionelle d Hématologie, Hopital Jean Verdier, Avenue du 14 Juillet, 93145 Bondy Cedex, France
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 152:72-6. 2004..These data show that our FISH set of probes efficiently detects ATM deletions in CLL. No correlation was found between ATM deletions and CD38 expression level. These results confirm the prognostic significance of ATM deletions in CLL...
- Pica and food craving in patients with iron-deficiency anemia: a case-control study in FranceAdrien Kettaneh
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Jean Verdier, Bondy, France
Am J Med 118:185-8. 2005
- Imatinib plus peginterferon alfa-2a in chronic myeloid leukemiaClaude Preudhomme
Laboratoire d Hematologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Lille, and INSERM Unité 837, Lille, France
N Engl J Med 363:2511-21. 2010..However, only a minority of patients treated with imatinib have a complete molecular remission...
- M0 AML, clinical and biologic features of the disease, including AML1 gene mutations: a report of 59 cases by the Groupe Français d'Hématologie Cellulaire (GFHC) and the Groupe Français de Cytogénétique Hématologique (GFCH)Christophe Roumier
Laboratoire d Hematologie A, Laboratoire de Cytogenetique, and Service des Maladies du Sang, CHU Lille, France
Blood 101:1277-83. 2003..0001), and with a borderline significant lower incidence of complex karyotypes. In the 59 patients, FLT3 mutations were the only significant prognostic factors associated with short survival...
- Combined translocation with ZNF198-FGFR1 gene fusion and deletion of potential tumor suppressors in a myeloproliferative disorderAnne Etienne
Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie de Marseille, Départements d Oncologie Moléculaire et d Hématologie Moléculaire, UMR599 Inserm, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 27 Bd Lei Roure, 13009, Marseille, France
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 173:154-8. 2007..Potential tumor suppressor genes affected by the deletion by loss (IFT88, CRYL1, TACC1) or break (LATS2) may participate in the malignant process...
- Mechanisms of genesis of variant translocation in chronic myeloid leukemia are not correlated with ABL1 or BCR deletion status or response to imatinib therapySteven Richebourg
Laboratory of Medical Genetics, Hospital Jeanne de Flandre, University Hospital Regional Center CHRU, avenue Eugene Avinee, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 182:95-102. 2008..5%) harbored ABL1 or BCR deletions that are not significantly associated with the complexity of translocation genesis. We also found no association between one-step, two-step, or multistep mechanisms and the response to imatinib therapy...
- The role of lenalidomide in the management of myelodysplasia with del 5qCharikleia Kelaidi
Hôpital Avicenne Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, University Paris 13, Bobigny, France
Br J Haematol 140:267-78. 2008..Therefore, lenalidomide may have an effect on disease course and survival, which is currently being assessed in clinical trials...
- Activation of cytotoxic T-cell receptor gammadelta T lymphocytes in response to specific stimulation in myelodysplastic syndromesJean Jacques Kiladjian
INSERM U753, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, Villejuif, 94805, France
Haematologica 93:381-9. 2008..T-cell receptor gammadelta T cells are other important components of innate immunity that have been recently implicated in the immune response against hematologic malignancies...
- CD4(+), CD56(+) DC2 acute leukemia is characterized by recurrent clonal chromosomal changes affecting 6 major targets: a study of 21 cases by the Groupe Français de Cytogénétique HématologiqueDominique Leroux
Laboratoire d hématologie cellulaire et moléculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU Michallon, Grenoble, France
Blood 99:4154-9. 2002..In conclusion, the present study documents for the first time the existence of a characteristic cytogenetic profile for this novel disease entity...