- Recurrent hepatitis C virus infection post liver transplantation: impact of choice of calcineurin inhibitorChristophe Duvoux
Service d Hepatologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Transpl Int 26:358-72. 2013....
- A prospective randomised, open-labeled, trial comparing sirolimus-containing versus mTOR-inhibitor-free immunosuppression in patients undergoing liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinomaAndreas A Schnitzbauer
University Hospital Regensburg, Department of Surgery, Regensburg, Germany
BMC Cancer 10:190. 2010..Therefore, we designed a prospective RCT to determine if the mTOR inhibitor sirolimus can improve hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)-free patient survival in liver transplant (LT) recipients with a pre-transplant diagnosis of HCC...
- Liver resection for transplantable hepatocellular carcinoma: long-term survival and role of secondary liver transplantationDaniel Cherqui
Department of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Hôpital Henri Mondor Université Paris 12, 94000, Creteil, France
Ann Surg 250:738-46. 2009..However, LT is limited by organ availability and tumor progression on the waiting list. Liver resection (LR) may represent an alternative in these patients. The aim of this study is to report the results of LR in transplantable patients...
- Role of immunosuppression and tumor differentiation in predicting recurrence after liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma: a multicenter study of 412 patientsThomas Decaens
Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, Unite INSERM 581, France
World J Gastroenterol 12:7319-25. 2006....
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma: a model including α-fetoprotein improves the performance of Milan criteriaChristophe Duvoux
AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor, Department of Hepatology, Creteil, France
Gastroenterology 143:986-94.e3; quiz e14-5. 2012..The aim of this study was to generate an improved prognostic model for predicting recurrence in liver transplant candidates with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Impact of UCSF criteria according to pre- and post-OLT tumor features: analysis of 479 patients listed for HCC with a short waiting timeThomas Decaens
Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Liver Transpl 12:1761-9. 2006..Their applicability is therefore limited, despite similar survival rates compared to the Milan criteria, when the explanted liver is taken into account...
- Phase II study of sirolimus in treatment-naive patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinomaThomas Decaens
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Henri Mondor, Department of Hepatology, Creteil, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:610-6. 2012..Rapalogs are emerging as promising targeted anticancer drugs. Activation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway has been observed in 15-50% of hepatocellular carcinomas...
- Impact of tumour differentiation to select patients before liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinomaThomas Decaens
AP HP, Department of Hepatology, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, Creteil, France
Liver Int 31:792-801. 2011..To generate a new score with improved accuracy compared with Milan criteria to select patients...
- [Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma and for patients with pre-existing cancers]Monika Hurtova
Service d Hepato gastro enterologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, Université Paris XII Val de Marne, Creteil, France
Presse Med 38:1272-80. 2009..They may be considered eligible for a graft after discussion in a multidisciplinary meeting, if the extrahepatic tumor was treated curatively and if their 5-year tumor-related life expectancy is greater than 50-60%...
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic assessment of tacrolimus in liver-transplant recipients during the early post-transplantation periodBenoit Blanchet
Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Ther Drug Monit 30:412-8. 2008..Measuring CNA in peripheral blood mononuclear cells 4 hours after tacrolimus intake during the first 3 months after liver transplantation could be a means to improve tacrolimus monitoring and thereby avoid acute graft-rejection episodes...
- Deficiency in calcineurin activity in liver transplantation candidates with alcoholic cirrhosis or hepatocellular carcinomaBenoit Blanchet
Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Henri Mondor, Paris XII University, Creteil, France
Liver Int 29:1152-7. 2009..However, the baseline calcineurin phosphatase activity (CPA) measured before the transplant is unknown. In this study, we determine baseline CPA in liver transplant (LT) candidates and explore some factors that might modify it...
- Laparoscopic liver resection for peripheral hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic liver disease: midterm results and perspectivesDaniel Cherqui
Department of Digestive Surgery, Liver Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Unit, APHP, Hôpital Henri Mondor Université Paris 12, Creteil, France
Ann Surg 243:499-506. 2006..Report the midterm results of laparoscopic resection for hepatocellular in chronic liver disease (CLD)...
- Outcomes in adult recipients of right-sided liver grafts in split-liver proceduresLuca Vigano
Department of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital University of Paris 12, Creteil, France
HPB (Oxford) 12:195-203. 2010..The split-liver technique provides a good left lateral graft in children, but its results in adults remain controversial...
- Transplantation for liver failure in patients with sickle cell disease: challenging but feasibleMonika Hurtova
Service d Hepatologie, Université Paris XII Val de Marne France, Creteil, France
Liver Transpl 17:381-92. 2011..Outcomes may be improved if the neurological complications can be minimized; for example, the administration of a calcineurin inhibitor can be delayed, and the management of HCV infection recurrence can be improved...
- Evaluation of the Architect tacrolimus assay in kidney, liver, and heart transplant recipientsChristophe Bazin
Laboratory of Pharmacology, AP HP, CHU H Mondor, Universite Paris XII, 51 Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, Creteil, France
J Pharm Biomed Anal 53:997-1002. 2010..In conclusion, the tacrolimus CMIA assay is suitable for routine laboratory use and does not suffer from the interferences seen with ACMIA in some patients...
- Low-grade steatosis and major changes in portal flow as new prognostic factors in steroid-treated alcoholic hepatitisChristophe Duvoux
Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, Unité de Transplantation Hépatique and INSERM U581, Creteil, France
Hepatology 40:1370-8. 2004..Altered portal flow and steatosis < 20% are new prognostic factors in steroid-treated alcoholic hepatitis and must be taken into account in patient management...
- Effects of noradrenalin and albumin in patients with type I hepatorenal syndrome: a pilot studyChristophe Duvoux
Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Hepatology 36:374-80. 2002..5 mg/h NA) that did not recur after a dose reduction. In conclusion, NA combined with albumin and furosemide appears effective and safe for the treatment of type 1 HRS...
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)-related cryoglobulinemia after liver transplantation for HCV cirrhosisChristophe Duvoux
Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, Universite Paris XII, 51, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Transpl Int 15:3-9. 2002..Cryoglobulinemia did not seem to be associated with more severe graft damage. Cryoglobulinemia-associated morbidity must be taken into account in the management of post-transplant HCV infection...
- Impact of pretransplantation transarterial chemoembolization on survival and recurrence after liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinomaThomas Decaens
Service d hépatologie et de gastroentérologie, AP HP, Hopital Henri Mondor, 512 Avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94000 Creteil, France
Liver Transpl 11:767-75. 2005..2%, compared with 54.2% among their matched controls (P = 0.9). In conclusion, with a mean waiting period of 4.2 months and 1 TACE procedure, pre-LT TACE does not influence post-LT overall survival and disease-free survival...