- The challenge of preserving renal function after liver transplantationA Jacquet
Nephrology Department, IFRNT, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Universite Paris Sud, France
Panminerva Med 51:249-55. 2009..In case of liver transplantation, the occurrence of renal failure can impair the outcome. Renal function preservation is, therefore, necessary to improve transplantation outcome...
- Acute respiratory failure in kidney transplant recipients: a multicenter studyEmmanuel Canet
Medical Intensive Care Unit and Biostatistics Departments, Saint Louis Teaching Hospital, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris F 75010, France
Crit Care 15:R91. 2011..Data on pulmonary complications in renal transplant recipients are scarce. The aim of this study was to evaluate acute respiratory failure (ARF) in renal transplant recipients...
- Critical care management and outcome of severe Pneumocystis pneumonia in patients with and without HIV infectionXavier Monnet
AP HP, Hopital de Bicetre, Service de Reanimation Medicale, 78, rue du General Leclerc, Le Kremlin Bicetre, F 94270, France
Crit Care 12:R28. 2008..Improved knowledge about the differential characteristics and management modalities could guide treatment based on HIV status...
- Report of depressive symptoms on waiting list and mortality after liver and kidney transplantation: a prospective cohort studyEmmanuelle Corruble
INSERM U 669, Paris XI University, Psychiatry Department of Bicetre University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
BMC Psychiatry 11:182. 2011..Our objective is to determine whether report of depressive symptoms on waiting list predicts outcome of liver and kidney transplantation...
- Co-signals in organ transplantationAntoine Durrbach
Service de Nephrologie et Transplantation Renale, IFRNT, Hôpital du Kremlin Bicêtre, Le Kremlin Bicêtre Université Paris XI, 78 rue du General Leclerc, Paris, France
Curr Opin Organ Transplant 15:474-80. 2010..As an immune-specific alternative to conventional immunosuppressants, new biotechnology tools can be used to block the costimulation signal of T-cell activation...
- A phase III study of belatacept versus cyclosporine in kidney transplants from extended criteria donors (BENEFIT-EXT study)A Durrbach
Bicetre Hospital, Kremlin Bicetre, IFRNT, Universite Paris Sud, France
Am J Transplant 10:547-57. 2010....
- Prevention of calcineurin inhibitor nephrotoxicity in renal transplantationA Jacquet
Nephrology Department, Universite Paris Sud, France
Transpl Immunol 20:29-31. 2008..N Engl J Med. 2003 Dec 11;349(24):2326-33]. In view of these undesirable effects, several strategies have been developed to minimize or even avoid their use. These strategies are reviewed and discussed in this paper...
- High dose epoetin beta in the first weeks following renal transplantation and delayed graft function: Results of the Neo-PDGF StudyF Martinez
Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris et Université Paris Descartes, France
Am J Transplant 10:1695-700. 2010..0 +/- 16.3 mL/min in the control group (p = ns). The frequency of DGF was similar in both groups (32% vs. 38.8%; p = ns). No difference in the incidence of serious adverse events was observed. (ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00815867.)...
- Everolimus de novo in liver transplantationY Calmus
Unite de Transplantation Hepatique, Hopital Cochin, 27, rue du Fbg St Jacques, Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:S247-52. 2009....
- Persistence of yellow Fever vaccine-induced antibodies after solid organ transplantationB Wyplosz
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, CHU Bicetre, Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Centre de Vaccinations Internationales, Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Am J Transplant 13:2458-61. 2013..Our data suggest there is long-term persistence of antibodies to yellow fever in SOT recipients who have been vaccinated prior to transplantation. ..
- Recurrence of HUS due to CD46/MCP mutation after renal transplantation: a role for endothelial microchimerismV Fremeaux-Bacchi
Immunology Department, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 7:2047-51. 2007..We suggest that recurrence may be favored by vascular microchimerism, in which the mutated protein is produced in the in the kidney graft by endothelial cells originating from recipient...
- Long-term results (10 years) of a prospective trial comparing Lo-tact-1 monoclonal antibody and anti-thymocyte globulin induction therapy in kidney transplantationS Beaudreuil
Department of Nephrology, University Hospital of kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
Transpl Int 19:814-20. 2006....
- Fumagillin for treatment of intestinal microsporidiosis in renal transplant recipientsL Champion
Department of Renal Transplantation, Saint Louis Hospital and Paris Diderot Paris 7 University, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 10:1925-30. 2010..Intestinal microsporidiosis can cause subacute diarrhea in RT recipients. Fumagillin is an effective treatment with an acceptable safety profile, but monitoring of tacrolimus levels is warranted...
- Vaccination in adults with auto-immune disease and/or drug related immune deficiency: results of the GEVACCIM Delphi surveyP Duchet-Niedziolka
Universite Paris Descartes, Faculté de Médecine AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, Pôle de médecine, CIC de Vaccinologie Cochin Pasteur INSERM, CIC BT505, Paris, France
Vaccine 27:1523-9. 2009..The objective of this study was to obtain professional agreement on vaccine practices in these patients...
- Expanding the criteria of renal kidneys for transplantation: use of donors with acute renal failureBenjamin Deroure
Department of Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation, Le Kremlin Bicetre, University Paris XI, APHP, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:1980-6. 2010..Increased numbers of patients waiting for renal transplantation have led to widening selection criteria for grafts. Thus, we have evaluated the outcome of transplanted kidneys procured in the presence of acute renal failure (ARF)...