- Helicobacter pylori and antimicrobial susceptibility in childrenChristophe Dupont
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 36:311-3. 2003
- A dose determination study of polyethylene glycol 4000 in constipated children: factors influencing the maintenance doseChristophe Dupont
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, bât Marcel Lelong, 74 82 Avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 42:178-85. 2006..To determine the doses of polyethylene glycol (PEG) 4000 without additional salts allowing normal bowel habits in childhood functional constipation...
- Intestinal permeability in children: variation with age and reliability in the diagnosis of cow's milk allergyN Kalach
Department of Pediatrics, Hĵpital Cochin St Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Acta Paediatr 90:499-504. 2001..To analyse to what extent age may alter intestinal permeability (IP) in children and to assess its reliability according to clinical manifestations in cow's milk allergy (CMA)...
- Protein requirements during the first year of lifeChristophe Dupont
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris
Am J Clin Nutr 77:1544S-1549S. 2003..In special situations in which greater protein intakes are desired, special preparations of protein might be needed...
- Double-blind randomized evaluation of clinical and biological tolerance of polyethylene glycol 4000 versus lactulose in constipated childrenChristophe Dupont
Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Service de Neonatologie, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 41:625-33. 2005..To assess the safety of a polyethylene glycol (PEG) 4000 laxative without additional salts in pediatric patients...
- Helicobacter pylori primary resistant strains over 11 years in French childrenNicolas Kalach
Clinique de pédiatrie Saint Antoine, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, BD de Belfort, Universite catholique de Lille, 59020 Lille, France
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 59:217-22. 2007..9%) to both metronidazole and clarithromycin. Over the entire period, resistance to clarithromycin did not change, whereas metronidazole resistance decreased significantly from 43.3% (1994-1998) to 32% (1999-2005), P = 0.001...
- Usefulness and influence of age of a novel Rapid HpStAR stool antigen for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in childrenNicolas Kalach
Clinique pédiatrique Saint Antoine, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Université Catholique, boulevard de Belfort, 59020 Lille, France
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 65:450-3. 2009..5%, 97.8%, 87.5%, and 97.8%, respectively, with an accuracy of 96.2%. The negative predictive value was good in all age groups, reaching 100% in younger children...
- Intestinal permeability and fecal eosinophil-derived neurotoxin are the best diagnosis tools for digestive non-IgE-mediated cow's milk allergy in toddlersNicolas Kalach
Clinique pédiatrique Saint Antoine, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Groupe Hospitalier de l Institut Catholique de Lille, Université Catholique, Lille, France
Clin Chem Lab Med 51:351-61. 2013..Our study assessed the diagnostic performances of intestinal permeability and of fecal markers, in comparison with the standard allergic work-up in children referred for CMA diagnosis...
- Clarithromycin resistance in Helicobacter pylori strains isolated from French children: prevalence of the different mutations and coexistence of clones harboring two different mutations in the same biopsyJosette Raymond
Service de Bacteriologie, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Universite de Paris V, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75679 Paris Cedex 14, France
Helicobacter 12:157-63. 2007..The aim of our study was to assess the different mutations involved in clarithromycin-resistant Helicobacter pylori strains isolated from French children and their temporal trends...
- [Establishment of the intestinal microflora in neonates]Florence Campeotto
Néonatologie et nutrition pédiatrique, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Universite Rene Descartes, Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:533-42. 2007..Modulation of gut microbiota in neonates with infant formulas containing either probiotics, prebiotics or non viable bacterias and their metabolites, or nucleotides is discussed...
- Faecal calprotectin in term and preterm neonatesNathalie Kapel
Coprologie Fonctionnelle, APHP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 51:542-7. 2010..The aim of this review was to examine the characteristics of the faecal calprotectin assay in neonates and the evidence for its use as a noninvasive marker of intestinal illnesses during the neonatal period...
- Oral diosmectite reduces stool output and diarrhea duration in children with acute watery diarrheaChristophe Dupont
Paris Descartes University, Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, Paris, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 7:456-62. 2009..Diosmectite is a clay used to treat children with acute watery diarrhea. However, its effects on stool output reduction, the key outcome for pediatric antidiarrheal drugs, have not been shown...
- Using macro-arrays to study routes of infection of Helicobacter pylori in three familiesJosette Raymond
Service de Bacteriologie, Universite Paris V, Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 3:e2259. 2008..Analysis of the evolutionary dynamics of Helicobacter pylori allowed tracing the spread of infection through populations on different continents but transmission pathways between individual humans have not been clearly described...
- Time course of faecal calprotectin in preterm newborns during the first month of lifeFlorence Campeotto
Service de Neonatologie, APHP, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, Paris, France
Acta Paediatr 96:1531-3. 2007
- Heterogeneous susceptibility to metronidazole and clarithromycin of Helicobacter pylori isolates from a single biopsy in adults is confirmed in childrenJosette Raymond
University Paris V, Service Bacteriology, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 26:272-8. 2005....
- A pilot study of the usefulness and safety of a ready-to-use atopy patch test (Diallertest) versus a comparator (Finn Chamber) during cow's milk allergy in childrenNicolas Kalach
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Unit, Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, Paris, France
J Allergy Clin Immunol 116:1321-6. 2005..Patch testing is used in the diagnosis of food allergy, especially during delayed manifestations...
- Conditions of bifidobacterial colonization in preterm infants: a prospective analysisMarie Jose Butel
Department of Microbiology, EA 4065, Faculty of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 44:577-82. 2007..In particular, bifidobacteria are thought to play a major role. We therefore studied bifidobacterial colonization in preterm infants during the first month of life...
- Epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) blocks the allergic esophago-gastro-enteropathy induced by sustained oral exposure to peanuts in sensitized miceLucie Mondoulet
DBV Technologies, Pépinière Santé Paris Cochin, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e31967. 2012..We also evaluated the effects of desensitization with epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) on these processes...
- Deeper rectal biopsies and better yield of neuronal structures with Scheye vs Noblett forceps--preliminary resultsFlorence Campeotto
Service de Gastroentérologie pédiatrique, Hopital St Vincent de Paul, APHP, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
J Pediatr Surg 46:478-81. 2011..The aim of the study was to compare 2 different forceps designed to perform biopsies of the rectal mucosa, those of Noblett and Scheye, the latter having a similar design and differing by the disposable cutting system...
- Effect of oligofructose supplementation on gut microflora and well-being in young children attending a day care centreAnne Judith Waligora-Dupriet
Microbiologie, Faculte des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, Universite Rene Descartes, Paris, France
Int J Food Microbiol 113:108-13. 2007..09) was observed in the OF group. These modifications did not persist during the post-supplementation period. OF supplementation were accompanied by less flatulence, diarrhoea, vomiting (p<0.001), and fever (p<0.05) events...
- Food allergy: recent advances in pathophysiology and diagnosisChristophe Dupont
Gastroentérologie pédiatrique ambulatoire, Allergie alimentaire et Explorations fonctionnelles digestives, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, Paris, France
Ann Nutr Metab 59:8-18. 2011..They can be attributed to IgE-mediated and non-IgE-mediated (cellular) mechanisms and thus differ in their nature, severity and outcome. Outcome also differs according to allergens...
- Time course of total and food specific IgE antibodies (Rast Fx5) in the developing allergic childNicolas Kalach
Department of Pediatrics, Neonatology, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Unit, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 37:257-61. 2005..To analyze the evolution of total and food specific IgE (Rast Fx5) titers in the course of food allergy in children...
- Usefulness and influence of age of a novel rapid monoclonal enzyme immunoassay stool antigen for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in childrenNicolas Kalach
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, université Paris V René Descartes, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 52:157-60. 2005..A good negative predictive value was observed in all age groups, particularly in older children achieving 100%...
- Digestive endoscopy in neonatesChristophe Dupont
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Universite Paris V, Faculté de Médecine Cochin, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 40:406-20. 2005..The techniques for performing neonatal endoscopies, the appropriate indications, the common normal and pathologic findings and the complications of these procedures are reviewed...
- Epicutaneous immunotherapy using a new epicutaneous delivery system in mice sensitized to peanutsLucie Mondoulet
DBV Technologies, Pépinière Paris Santé Cochin, Paris, France
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 154:299-309. 2011..Peanut allergy is a life-threatening condition for which new efficient and safe treatment is expected. We evaluated epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) as a new alternative treatment for peanut allergy in sensitized mice...
- Correlation between gastric acid secretion and severity of acid reflux in childrenNicolas Kalach
Department of Pediatrics, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Turk J Pediatr 45:6-10. 2003..Individual variations in gastric acid secretion probably account for variations in gastric acid inhibitor requirements. Anti-secretory treatment is justified in children with long-lasting GER and high pH-metric reflux index...
- Anti-diarrheal effects of diosmectite in the treatment of acute diarrhea in children: a reviewChristophe Dupont
Universite Paris Descartes, Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Paediatr Drugs 11:89-99. 2009..Diosmectite should be used as an adjunct, not an alternative, to ORT and, when needed, to antibacterial therapy...
- Prevalence of and factors associated with Helicobacter pylori infection in children in the north of VietnamBang V Nguyen
Pediatric Department, Hanoi Medical University, Hanoi, Vietnam
Am J Trop Med Hyg 74:536-9. 2006..None of the other environmental or lifestyle conditions examined was associated with H. pylori infection. Our results support person-to-person transmission and the role of sociodemographic factors in H. pylori infection...
- Serum levels of pepsinogen I, pepsinogen II, and gastrin-17 in the course of Helicobacter pylori gastritis in pediatricsNicolas Kalach
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 39:568-9. 2004