J P Duong Van Huyen
- Spatiotemporal distribution of insulin-like growth factor receptors during nephrogenesis in fetuses from normal and diabetic ratsJ P Duong Van Huyen
INSERM U430, IFR 58, Hopital Broussais, Paris, France
Cell Tissue Res 314:367-79. 2003..This study suggests a crucial role of insulin-like growth factor II/mannose 6-phosphate receptor in the pathogenesis of the impaired nephrogenesis in fetuses of diabetic mothers...
- Alteration of cytochrome oxidase subunit I labeling is associated with severe mitochondriopathy in NRTI-related hepatotoxicity in HIV patientsJean Paul Duong Van Huyen
Department of Pathology, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, université Paris V René Descartes, Paris, France
Mod Pathol 19:1277-88. 2006..The results of the study suggest that COX subunit I labeling may be a valuable tool for the diagnosis of mitochondrial liver disease in HIV patients...
- Expression of matrix metalloproteinases MMP-2 and MMP-9 is altered during nephrogenesis in fetuses from diabetic ratsJean Paul Duong Van Huyen
INSERM U652, IFR 58, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Universite Rene Descartes Paris 5, Paris, France
Lab Invest 87:680-9. 2007....
- Late Failing Heart Allografts: Pathology of Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy and Association With Antibody-Mediated RejectionA Loupy
Paris Translational Research Center for Organ Transplantation, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 16:111-20. 2016..Unrecognized subclinical antibody-mediated rejection episodes may be observed years before allograft failure. ..
- Immunomodulation of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases with intravenous immunoglobulinA Ephrem
INSERM U430 and Université Pierre et Marie Curie UPMC Paris 6, Hopital Broussais, 96 rue Didot, 75014, Paris, France
Clin Exp Med 5:135-40. 2005..Its use has also been reported in a large number of other autoimmune and systemic inflammatory conditions. In this review, we discuss the mechanisms by which IVIg exerts immunomodulatory effects in immune pathologies...
- [New biological concepts in cardiovascular pathology]M Wassef
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Ann Pathol 26:1S66-72. 2006
- Donor-specific antibodies accelerate arteriosclerosis after kidney transplantationGary S Hill
Laboratoire d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, APHP, Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 22:975-83. 2011..In conclusion, these data support the hypothesis that donor-specific antibodies dramatically accelerate post-transplant progression of arteriosclerosis...
- Exposure to maternal diabetes induces salt-sensitive hypertension and impairs renal function in adult rat offspringTouria Nehiri
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unite Mixte de Recherche S872, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris, France
Diabetes 57:2167-75. 2008..The aim of the study was to assess, in the rat, long-term effects of in utero exposure to maternal diabetes on blood pressure and renal function in adulthood...
- The XIIIth Banff Conference on Allograft Pathology: The Banff 2015 Heart Meeting Report: Improving Antibody-Mediated Rejection Diagnostics: Strengths, Unmet Needs, and Future DirectionsP Bruneval
Paris Translational Research Center for Organ Transplantation and Department of Pathology, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Université Paris Descartes Médecine, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 17:42-53. 2017..Herein we summarize the key points from the presentations, the comprehensive, open and wide-ranging multidisciplinary discussion that was generated, and considerations for future endeavors...
- Non-viral gene transfer of murine spleen cells achieved by in vivo electroporationE Tupin
INSERM U430, Hopital Broussais, Paris, France
Gene Ther 10:569-79. 2003..This strategy constitutes a new method to manipulate the immune response that can be used in various experimental designs...
- Variable sensitivity of lymphoblastoid cells to apoptosis induced by Viscum album Qu FrF, a therapeutic preparation of mistletoe lectinJ P Duong Van Huyen
, INSERM U430, Paris, France
Chemotherapy 47:366-76. 2001..These observations should be of value in appropriate designing of cancer therapy using compounds containing mistletoe extracts...
- Very late heart transplant rejection is associated with microvascular injury, complement deposition and progression to cardiac allograft vasculopathyA Loupy
Service de Transplantation Rénale et de Soins Intensifs, Hopital Necker, APHP, Paris, F 75015, France
Am J Transplant 11:1478-87. 2011..In conclusion, VLR is frequently associated with complement-cascade activation, microvascular injury and DSA, suggesting an antibody-mediated process. VLR is associated with a dramatic progression to severe CAV in long-term follow-up...
- Long-term efficacy of combination therapy with interferon-alpha 2b and ribavirin for severe chronic hepatitis C in HIV-infected patientsA Landau
Department of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, , Paris, France
AIDS 15:2149-55. 2001..03 and 14.3 +/- 28.7 versus 22.5 +/- 23, P = 0.05, respectively). CONCLUSION: Our results indicate that combination therapy with IFN and RBV is effective in approximately 20% of co-infected patients with severe liver disease...
- Immortalized kidney epithelial cells as tools for hormonally regulated ion transport studiesA Vandewalle
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 478, Institut Federatif de Recherche 02, Faculte de Medecine Xavier Bichat, Paris, France
Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 8:581-7. 1999....
- In utero exposure to maternal diabetes impairs vascular expression of prostacyclin receptor in rat offspringJean Paul Duong Van Huyen
NSERM U872, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Universite s Pierre et Marie Curie et Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Diabetes 59:2597-602. 2010..To evaluate modifications of arterial structure, gene expression, and function in our model of rats exposed to maternal diabetes...
- Outcome of subclinical antibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplant recipients with preformed donor-specific antibodiesA Loupy
INSERM UMR 872, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 9:2561-70. 2009..C4d-negative SAMR patients displayed an intermediate course between the no-SAMR group and the C4d+ SAMR group. Screening biopsies may be useful to recognize patients more likely to develop SAMR...
- Tissue compartment analysis for biomarker discovery by gene expression profilingAntoine Disset
UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMRS 872, Laboratoire de Génomique, Physiologie et Physiopathologie Rénales, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 4:e7779. 2009..As an alternate approach, we developed a tissue compartment analysis (TCA) method to assess the cell composition of tissue samples, and applied it to standardize data and to identify biomarkers...
- Association between a cell-seeded collagen matrix and cellular cardiomyoplasty for myocardial support and regenerationMiguel Cortes-Morichetti
Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
Tissue Eng 13:2681-7. 2007..This tissue engineering approach seems to improve the efficiency of cellular cardiomyoplasty and could emerge as a new therapeutic tool for the prevention of adverse remodeling and progressive heart failure...